MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Abeg Gotti, you be lawyer?
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
ardile
Egg
Egg

Post by ardile »

Kai!!! Kai!!! Kai!!

This knockout punch is akin only to Tyson's against Trevor Barbick .. He sweet me no be small .. if to say Gotti no take the time to search and come up with this irrefutable evidence(s), una for see Ayo lie koro koro ..

But sha Gotti landed the blow a little too early, im for hol' on .. 1st tell Ayo say im lie and wen the man in real form comes out with one of im yeye and yama yama 10 pointers, make im cum reply with this original gbosa!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gotti, ya prize dey ready kampe, she go just need small panel beating .. nothing a little botox injections here and there can't fix .... a pair of dentures should also be considered, so that her smile can really be charming ... Ma Gran Mama ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
WENEVER..... WEAREVER ..... WOTEVER .... 4EVER .....
................................................................................... ARSENAL!!!!!

"No great things has ever been accomplished without somebody's crazy ideas; the biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the beginning, we would have judged crazy. And yet, if they had not had these crazy ideas, the world would have been more stupid." - Arsene Wenger..
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

THIS IS A CLASSIC.AYO U DISSED YASELF SO UR WORSE THAN A BLIND angel*.TOO MUCH HUMBLE PIES FOR YA BELLE :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Ligamentum
Egg
Egg

Post by Ligamentum »

:lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :cry:
@#$% bitchress Vogts
this guy has destroyed nigerian football!
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

:D :D :D :D
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
Damn Gotti. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel like getting into trouble just for you to represent me in the court of Law. :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Olodumare, I dey struggle to think of excuse for my friend Ayo.

I can categorically say, Ayo denies all knowledge of ever writing all those inconsistent, gibberish.

He said he doesn't even know any team called Super Eagles and has never been to a lousy website called CE. He surely has never been a moderator on any site
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

:D :) :shock: 8-) :lol: :oops: :roll: :!: :lol: :) :idea: :lol:
E don land like Lander Brothers!
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wAyo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Ayo's defence

Any post without a 10 pointer wasn't written by me but by my flatmate who borrows my handle. :P
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
ILOWNEAGLES 4EVER
Egg
Egg

Post by ILOWNEAGLES 4EVER »

Ayo is finished, thouroughly exposed and thus lost all respect I use to have for his ten pointers.
But Gotti, you deserve a PhD for this.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ILOWNEAGLES 4EVER wrote:Ayo is finished, thouroughly exposed and thus lost all respect I use to have for his ten pointers.
You use to have respect for Ayo's 10 pointers? :shock: Ol'boy no disrespect but your head no dey house. :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

Gotti wrote:

AYO:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=19282
viewtopic.php?t=20590
viewtopic.php?t=13287
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=8302
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=15924
viewtopic.php?t=43750
viewtopic.php?t=29271
<
LMAO
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
chopeski wrote:Ayo, Where U at?

Wind don Blow.....
I dey his kampe!

OK, I hold my hand up on this one. Osaze is NO midfielder.

Osaze Odemigwe is a striker and nothing else. I guess it took Egypt 2006 to prove that point beyond all doubt.

Like CCC and Eguavoen, I thought he could cut it in midfield but I changed my view on that after the 1-1 draw with Angola in Kano. Those of you that saw the Ivory Coast game will certainly agree with me that he just cannot cut it in midfield.

Trust Gotti not to publish the threads I posted stating this fact. Unlike Gotti, when my stance on a matter is proven to be wrong, I launch a thread stating that point. However, Gotti in his one-sided manner has been selective with his archiving!
I am in stitches at the moment. . Ayo the self proclaimed Blind angel*. Gotti well done.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Gotti,
You are now awarded the SACE..Senior Advocate of CE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ayo go to Other Sports section for a while.
Gotti can you find 1naijas proof of Pa Onis bribe collection
Oya back to the matter
open and close
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Efrebor u go wound ooo
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Chineke!
Men, see as Gotti pour sand-sand for Ayo Akinfe's garri. :lol: :lol:
And this is someone Ayo drinks beer with at Mama Calabar :lol:
God dey! :lol: :lol:
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Robbynice wrote:
ILOWNEAGLES 4EVER wrote:Ayo is finished, thouroughly exposed and thus lost all respect I use to have for his ten pointers.
You use to have respect for Ayo's 10 pointers? :shock: Ol'boy no disrespect but your head no dey house. :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

No mind am.

But lets think about this again folks..

Nigerians (and most football fans) are never satisfied. What if coached dropped Makinwa and Julius, and in place of them took 2 more defenders or midfielders we would complain.

If coach sat Martins down and Played Utaka or Osaze as lone striker and we lose, we would complain as well.

I have a remedy for this disease, JUST WIN BABY. If you continue to find a way to win people will just shut up. Somehow everyone's 23 man list included all the strikers we too Egypt plus even Yakubu. So how would playing time have been distributed?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Skylolo wrote:Kai Ayo is finished... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is called an INSTANT KNOCK OUT!!!! ... I've always had my doubts but its now offical: Folks, COunselor Gotti is the most wicked man alive :lol: ... Don't piss him off! :lol:
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

BLOODY HELL, GOTTI DAT WAS A WMD in ACTION ! ! !
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Just imagine how boring this site would be without Gotti? I see he has entertained all of you with this thread.

I will not spoil the fun be posting instances of where he has changed his mind. CE is a wonderful place!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Just imagine how boring this site would be without Gotti? I see he has entertained all of you with this thread.

I will not spoil the fun be posting instances of where he has changed his mind. CE is a wonderful place!
Dude there is a difference between changing your mind and just being inconsistent.

Clearly you are the latter. The only consistent thing about you is that you shift the goalposts to suit whatever purpose you're trying to promote.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯