MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have just come back from Mama Calabar, Ayo was there and this thread was on the agenda :lol: :lol: :lol: . I didn't even see it first time around. Even Johnny Cochrane couldn't get Ayo out of this one! Lord have mercy!!!
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

kulu wrote:back to where it belongs, the place of honour! 8-) :lol:
This thread must only be allowed to die after it has recieved 2000 views. Currently at 1015
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

so__so_scandalous wrote:
kulu wrote:back to where it belongs, the place of honour! 8-) :lol:
This thread must only be allowed to die after it has recieved 2000 views. Currently at 1015

Infact whenever I'm bored I come to this thread to get some laughs.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

cic old boy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have just come back from Mama Calabar, Ayo was there and this thread was on the agenda :lol: :lol: :lol: . I didn't even see it first time around. Even Johnny Cochrane couldn't get Ayo out of this one! Lord have mercy!!!
Has Ayo gone on a hunger strike to protest the molestation from Gotti...
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

I'm sorry, I clicked submit in error!
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys wicked no be small
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Sorry guys but just keeping this thread alive. :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

wAyo I heard Osaze scored today....does this make him a striker?
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

opine wrote:wAyo I heard Osaze scored today....does this make him a striker?
Ayo just pray this thread does not outlive you...'cos I can see your grandchildren checking it to verify that their grandpa was indeed a certifiable flip flopper to the core... :lol:
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

To paraphrase Franklin Delano Roosevelt:
"A thread that will live in infamy!" 8-) :)
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: :lol: I told you guys before say, AYO na talk, talk man, when a man "talks" too much, he go dey start say, him papa and mama are brother and sister :lol: :lol: :D :D

:lol: He is as well commiting blasphemy on Ghanaweb with his 10pointers :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

I think this is what we call a 'lock down' There is no getting out of this :D
AJ Guru
Egg
Egg

Post by AJ Guru »

Hmmmmmmmm......I thot it was a rumour but now I know better that AYO needs help.

How can a grown up like you walk naked on the street of CE? I guess you think it's a city of the blind.

Thanks Gotti, but what can he do to appease the gods of 10-pointer?

I'm afraid he might not come out with one in the next couple of weeks........

BTW- wAyo, Osaze says Hi :wink: :wink: :wink:
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Ooops...wrong thread! :P
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:lol: :lol: :lol: COLD BLOODED!
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Ayo,

Gotti has just shown you why we have two ears and one mouth. If you listen twice as much as you spew forth your inconsistent half truths there would have been no need for the amount of flak you and this thread are receiving :lol: :lol: .

Let this be a lesson to you that there are people on this forum that listen twice as much. So be warned, yarning rubbish unlike flattery will get you nowhere fast! :P
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Yummy
Egg
Egg

Post by Yummy »

Robbynice wrote:Moderators, you guys are slacking on the job. I mean why is this classic thread not a sticky? :P :twisted:
Thanks, i think this is as sticky as it gets...............

This truly epitomises Naijas.......... de man just make one mis-jiving move and everybody just begin dey hala..........

We done see coaches for EPL change striker to midfielder and defender to striker...............Originally Ayo thought OSAZE was a midfielder but now he see am as a top striker .......This does not warrant all the barrage he's been subjected to.

This typical Naija, abeg make una no pass dis kind attitude to the younger generation ooo.

Chei Our people...
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Chei at the CE shameless scum bucket. Hopefully, you are cooked for good- now.

I told you his Gotti hits hard.
http://www.nd.edu/~techrev/Archive/Spring2002/a8.html
You are Your Own Dog
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Yummy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Moderators, you guys are slacking on the job. I mean why is this classic thread not a sticky? :P :twisted:
Thanks, i think this is as sticky as it gets...............

This truly epitomises Naijas.......... de man just make one mis-jiving move and everybody just begin dey hala..........

We done see coaches for EPL change striker to midfielder and defender to striker...............Originally Ayo thought OSAZE was a midfielder but now he see am as a top striker .......This does not warrant all the barrage he's been subjected to.

This typical Naija, abeg make una no pass dis kind attitude to the younger generation ooo.

Chei Our people...
You completely miss the point my friend...Dude is trying to use the fact that Osaze is performing as a top striker to say that Local Coaches are "idiots" for not realizing this! Yet he is obviously no better as he kept preaching that Osaze is a midfielder no matter what anyone said. Just shows you his mouth sways with the wind when it comes to any subject he doesn't like (LC's, Yakubu etc...) he will do anything to discredit them even to the point of contradicting himself.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Abubakar
Egg
Egg

Post by Abubakar »

This is incredible. I was wondering why this thread had so many hits.

What has been hidden is finally exposed.
So our dear Ayo is a blind-angel* afterall.
He confessed it himself.

Ayo... take this..... Puran Upa!
In the Abundance of Water, the Fool is Thirsty!
peppersoup
Egg
Egg

Post by peppersoup »

Why is this thread sticky? (c) 1Naija
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cheiii, dem don sticky this thread!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!