MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Chei..Ayo don suffa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A part of me feels sorry for the guy sha

Nahhhhhhhh NEVER

You lay your bed, you sleep on it...serious uppercut
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

I don't think I will love a thread quite like this one.

When I am having a bad day, I just come here, and everything just brightens up! 8-) :D
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

kulu wrote:I don't think I will love a thread quite like this one.

When I am having a bad day, I just come here, and everything just brightens up! 8-) :D
No be only you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Q
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Gotti and I had the temerity to be playing around with you and insulting you, I apologise in advance please as a mark of respect to your archival skills, I hereby withdraw the insult on my signature forever. Chei! Gotti you wicked oh. :wink:
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

Daayum!!!I wondered why this thread took up 5 pages and now I know. Thanks Gotti for making my day.

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: :lol: Please make una change the title to AYO's NIGHTMARE :lol: :lol: :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ayo, as we speak, is trying to retain a hacker.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Yummy wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Moderators, you guys are slacking on the job. I mean why is this classic thread not a sticky? :P :twisted:
Thanks, i think this is as sticky as it gets...............

This truly epitomises Naijas.......... de man just make one mis-jiving move and everybody just begin dey hala..........

We done see coaches for EPL change striker to midfielder and defender to striker...............Originally Ayo thought OSAZE was a midfielder but now he see am as a top striker .......This does not warrant all the barrage he's been subjected to.

This typical Naija, abeg make una no pass dis kind attitude to the younger generation ooo.

Chei Our people...
Bros,

We are not even doing enough. With some 3560 members, we've been able to churn out some 100 replies and 1605 view, and considering the fact that some have posted and viewed more than once.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

MUMMY!!!!!I can not help myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

This simply takes the biscuit!

One look at your signature is it
monkeypost wrote:Gotti and I had the temerity to be playing around with you and insulting you, I apologise in advance please as a mark of respect to your archival skills, I hereby withdraw the insult on my signature forever. Chei! Gotti you wicked oh. :wink:
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Just imagine how boring this site would be without Gotti? I see he has entertained all of you with this thread.

I will not spoil the fun be posting instances of where he has changed his mind. CE is a wonderful place!
You still don't get it. We are laughing at your idiocy. A typical sign of a liar is that he forgets the lies he has said in the past. Many of us have long known the stuff you are made of (lies and discrimination) but this just made it official. Gotti, you wicked oh. How you take dey do am? Which kind search engine you dey use? I don begin suspect say you dey save daily CE threads for your computer.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

monkeypost wrote:Gotti and I had the temerity to be playing around with you and insulting you, I apologise in advance please as a mark of respect to your archival skills, I hereby withdraw the insult on my signature forever. Chei! Gotti you wicked oh. :wink:
Monkey Post:

I see you have done the right thing....me sef dey semi-wicked o, so no find my trobu, or I go "Gotti" you :)
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Monkey Post:

I see you have done the right thing....me sef dey semi-wicked o, so no find my trobu, or I go "Gotti" you :)
Monkey post good to see that you have recovered from Monkey see! Monkeypost :lol: ... that yabbis sweet no be small
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Monkey Post:

Me I no fear you one bit, when I hold my own against the undisputed grand master Gotti who you be, I beg go siddon for your cheap atomic bomb aka "Ogbunigwe" and blow yourself up.
sorry Gotti i did not mean to bring your honourable name in to this, sorry sir.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

fabio wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Monkey Post:

Monkey post good to see that you have recovered from Monkey see! Monkeypost :lol: ... that yabbis sweet no be small
Who is Fabio? I beg follow this sign :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Kai, this is bloody :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

Okochadman2Nas, did you in your wildest dreams imagine that this little thread would become SUCH a monster!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

Extremely sadistic Gotti.

Anyway, this issue came up in discussions I had with Amokachi in Port Said.
He said the coaches felt that we had a glut of players whom are most comfortable in a central position rather than peripheral. He felt that Utaka for instance would eventually be a better striker than a winger but is not yet prolific enough as a scorer. Osaze he felt was more prolific but was a notch below Martins and Kanu up front. Meanwhile, Osaze, Utaka and Nsofor they felt could all play wide on the right or left.
They even contemplated playing Martins wide on the left but were happy with the performances of Obodo, Lawal and Nsofor. Even more shocking, if Obi had not played so well, they would have used Oruma and Okocha at the same time with one of them playing on the left.

In a nutshell, just because the coaches play somebody in one position doesn't mean they haven't contemplated using him elsewhere if the need had arisen.
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Damn! Gotti. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword!!! I feel bad for that man sha.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

back to the headlines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Chei Gotti this one even pass me .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Damn! I just forgot what I wanted to post and as a matter of fact the thread am looking for.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Just trying to understand how Arsenal played today is henry a midfielder or a striker or is the real maldrid goalkeeper a striker Ayo can you help.