MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg
MONACO 0-1 LILLE

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

Odemwingie came on in the 53rd min and scored 6 mins later...

match finished

Monaco 0-1 lille
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

He's the highest goal scorer for Lille. And they're in the top 4.
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

nice
i hear say sam sent scouts to look am well them done see am finish.
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

it was a hanging weekend

good going by Peter
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

The boy is useless
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
yaya

Post by yaya »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

Our ICs really make me sick with their ignorance. I really wish we had ICs with a modicum of footballing know-how.

Nigeria has its best crop of players for about two decades now. Watch them waste these boys.
Chukwu and Eguavoen will tell you they "are not blind idiots" :lol:

I think Chukwu is though!
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

kongi the emir wrote:The boy is useless
I guess all our strikers a useless huh? Utaka for one and now Odemwingie.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I just want to curse Chukwuy and Eguavoen for playing this boy in midfield. Even a blind angel* can see that he is a striker. Period!

AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Gotti chei! That's one heavy punch on wAyo. Abeg wAyo I'll understand if you don't reply this thread anymore.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gotti wrote:

AYO:
With all due respect, but for the past three years...
Was it your tombo belly that obscured your view of what "blind idiots" could see!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze has never been a striker and was only drafted into that role against South Africa, Cameroon and Tunisia because the squad was depleted!
viewtopic.php?t=19282
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze Odemigwe
I for one do not regard Osaze as a striker, as I see him as a playmaker in the mould of Kaka and consider him as the natural replacement for JJ.
viewtopic.php?t=20590
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Remember Osaze is also a brilliant playmaker too. Sometimes, a lot of people forget that Osaze is a midfielder and not a striker.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Midfielders
(12) Seyi Olofinjana
(13) Chris Obodo
(14) Paul Obiefule
(15) Austin Okocha
(16) Ifeanyi Ekwueme
(17) Wilson Oruma
(18) Osaze Odemigwe
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Frenchie, this just shows how little you know about Osaze. At his club, he plays on the right side of midfield and for Bendel Insurance he was a playmaker.
viewtopic.php?t=8302
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.
viewtopic.php?t=13287
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
We've told you about Makinwa but you refuse to listen. The guy is not that good yet.

Also, you list Osaze in midfield when he should really be a forward. I hope that by WC time, Nigeria can uncover a speedy and talented winger on the left, and perhaps a good right back to give Abbey a challenge on the right of defense..
Osaze is a playmaker Yujam! Watch what happens to him when he moves club. Do not be surprised to see him performing a Kaka role when the 2004/05 season starts.
viewtopic.php?t=15924
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Come 2006, I would expect Okocha and either Kalu/Osaze/Obiefule to be rotating the playmaker's role in a 3-5-2 formation. I understamnd youngsters like this Micheal Obi and Victor Brown are also long term prospects that can be groomed for the role.
viewtopic.php?t=43750
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[7] At no stage did Eguoavon try playing a playmaker like Osaze, Obodo or Obi behind two strikers with two anchormen behind him
viewtopic.php?t=29271
Ayo Akinfe wrote:There is still some doubt, however, as to whether Osaze can take over JJs role as the new playmaker for the team. I for one, would like to see him do that. Does he have the sublime skills for it though?
<
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

CHEI, GOTTI IS A WICKED MAN. HE JUST CONVICTED AYO AND EXPOSED HIM AS THE LIAR HE IS. :shock: :shock: :shock:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

opine wrote:Gotti chei! That's one heavy punch on wAyo. Abeg wAyo I'll understand if you don't reply this thread anymore.
In fairness, wAyo by his on ignorance just proved his own point - Nigerians really are ignorant on how to use the players. :lol: :mrgreen:

Ayo this is what happens when you talk too much when you have nothing sensible to say.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
flaming10
Egg
Egg

Post by flaming10 »

Kai Gotti u shot this wAyo down.
T.E.A.M
Together Everyone Achieve More
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Wind don blow, duck fowl nyash dey show.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Unfortunately, Ayo will still not learn. He will continue his rant and rave about footie thou he is yearning nonsense.
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
chopeski
Egg
Egg

Post by chopeski »

Ayo, Where U at?

Wind don Blow.....
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Kai Ayo is finished... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To God be the glory
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

chopeski wrote:Ayo, Where U at?

Wind don Blow.....
I dey his kampe!

OK, I hold my hand up on this one. Osaze is NO midfielder.

Osaze Odemigwe is a striker and nothing else. I guess it took Egypt 2006 to prove that point beyond all doubt.

Like CCC and Eguavoen, I thought he could cut it in midfield but I changed my view on that after the 1-1 draw with Angola in Kano. Those of you that saw the Ivory Coast game will certainly agree with me that he just cannot cut it in midfield.

Trust Gotti not to publish the threads I posted stating this fact. Unlike Gotti, when my stance on a matter is proven to be wrong, I launch a thread stating that point. However, Gotti in his one-sided manner has been selective with his archiving!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

opine wrote:Gotti chei! That's one heavy punch on wAyo. Abeg wAyo I'll understand if you don't reply this thread anymore.
this is just too much on AYO o!

Gotti, I bow for who nor gri bow for you o! che! u too much!!!! I hope Ayo go give u pm or private call ask for your forgiveness with this humble technical knockout weh u give am inside cyber ring. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

chei, exposed