Westham increases bid For Onuachu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Westham increases bid For Onuachu

Post by gochino »

"His hat-trick not only lifted Genk to within one point of table-toppers Club Brugge, it also took his tally to 11 goals in 12 games for the season – nine in eight Jupiler League matches. "
Ok, I would be watching him closely today.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/27/w ... k-onuachu/
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Westham increases bid For Onuachu

Post by The YeyeMan »

He almost messed up the tap in by being complacent and he knows it.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:21 am He almost messed up the tap in by being complacent and he knows it.
Yeah i saw that, lol, its like he is getting bored in the Belgian league.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let's call a spade a spade , dude is a goal scorer. As gochino said he is getting bored in that league. He needs more challenges. I am actually becoming a huge fan of him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

His head is quicker than his feet.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hopefully he can make the move and stuff his haters with humble pies :mrgreen:
Last edited by maceo4 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Isnt the transfer window closed?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:44 pm Isnt the transfer window closed?
Special transfer window for the top player in Europe… :wink:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

For football yes.

Basketball, I'm not sure.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Hope he gets the chance to move to one of the big 5 leagues. I would take Sadiq Umar and possibly Moffi over Onuachu despite Onuachu's impressive form. Both seem more comfortable with the ball at their feet and are more mobile than Onuachu.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:37 pm
For football yes.

Kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:57 pm His head is quicker than his feet.
Too right.
Seems to have a poor first touch but you can’t argue with his goal tally.
Tbh, he simply has to replicate this in a higher league.
I hope he can convince them he is up to it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

his team just lost 3-0 at home to Dinamo Zagreb.

That is how poor this Belgian league is that you people are hyping this basketball player.

Water will always find its level. I suggest we move on and look at other options or we will end up paying for it if, god forbid, Osimehn ever gets injured.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:31 am his team just lost 3-0 at home to Dinamo Zagreb.

That is how poor this Belgian league is that you people are hyping this basketball player.

Water will always find its level. I suggest we move on and look at other options or we will end up paying for it if, god forbid, Osimehn ever gets injured.
No matter how many times you call him " basketball player" doesnt make it true. Onuachu is a very good player who have areas he could improve on like every other player. He may not be your cup of tea and that is fair. But to demean his quality just makes you disingenuous and kinda childish
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:31 am his team just lost 3-0 at home to Dinamo Zagreb.

Club Brugge are doing very well in the CL and it's a Belgian club, not trying to make a case for Onuachu as he's not even my favorite type of player, but he has proven to be too good for Belgium... dude needs a move to a more competitive league, most mid table teams in the BPL can make do with his services.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:50 am

Club Brugge are doing very well in the CL and it's a Belgian club, not trying to make a case for Onuachu as he's not even my favorite type of player, but he has proven to be too good for Belgium... dude needs a move to a more competitive league, most mid table teams in the BPL can make do with his services.
Which is why it is baffling that no-one has actually come for him.
Apart from some lukewarm interest from West Ham, I cant recall any real interest from elsewhere. Even this thread is misleading cos it doesn't appear that WH have increased their bid as the OP suggests.

It's one of those head scratchers.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

His mental game is nothing to yarn about. I hope he gets to a better quality league where the competition will be more intense.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:44 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:37 pm
For football yes.

Kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

And when we call you out for bias you will start crying. Isn't Club Brugge in the same league? How are they doing in the Champions league? Haven't English teams lost to Swiss and Polish teams this season? What was the score when Dinamo Zagreb played Tottenham last season?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Thank you! He is not my favourite player but I'm not sure what he has done to deserve Vancity's immature spite. Whether we like him or not, we cannot ignore his goals. If he was Belgian, he would make their squad, if not their starting 11.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:53 am

Thank you! He is not my favourite player but I'm not sure what he has done to deserve Vancity's immature spite. Whether we like him or not, we cannot ignore his goals. If he was Belgian, he would make their squad, if not their starting 11.
Starting 11? Come on bruh ever heard of Lukaku? You’d be surprised to learn that none of their starters plays in the Belgian league, they only have a couple of them on their bench. 90%+ of the players they normally pick play outside of Belgium…Even they know their league is wack and is for youth players to cut their teeth.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:22 am

Starting 11? Come on bruh ever heard of Lukaku? You’d be surprised to learn that none of their starters plays in the Belgian league, they only have a couple of them on their bench. 90%+ of the players they normally pick play outside of Belgium…Even they know their league is wack and is for youth players to cut their teeth.
Maybe my English was poor. I didn't mean to suggest that he would make the starting 11. I meant the squad.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:58 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:22 am

Maybe my English was poor. I didn't mean to suggest that he would make the starting 11. I meant the squad.
Got you, another point to consider is Genk couldn’t make the CL, they are in Europa, let’s see how Bballer performs, last game was poor as they took a 3-0 whooping from mighty Dinamo Zagreb. But he got a goal in the first game. If he can show he can bang goals in Europa he might gain some suitors.
Super Eagus 4 Life!