Wait o! Why pro ICs not shouting for local made jerseys?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Bell wrote:JIGGERMAN21
Your defense of Bonfrere, calling his firing "the worst episodes of sustained political witch-hunting in the NFA's violent history" is simply mind-boggling. There was no doubt in anybody's mind that with Bonfrere at the helm Nigeria would never have made it to WC'02.

An earlier supporter of Bonfrere, his performance further opened my eyes to the futility of hiring FC's and my stance against them.

(I wouldn't characterize the tone of your post as you did mine (although I could), because it has the arrogant air of seeing yourself coming from the right position and those in opposition from the wrong.)
Bell
Bell,
here are some key reasons why arguing with you is so problematic.

First, you totally miss my point on BJs sacking. By witch-hunt, I'm referring to the circumstances under which he was forced to work. He was systematically hounded by the NFA and this undoubtedly affected his performance. His sacking served to change regime and renew focus. The return of some common sense to the system (and not Amodu's magic as you're suggesting) ensured qualification to WC'02.

Second, you appear to see Bonfrere as characterising all FCs. Pity!

Third, you feign political correctness, yet slander me with the "arrogant" tag. What a shame.

Perhaps we will just have to agree to disagree.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

JIGGERMAN21, Kai! You don Colo finish. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Waffiman wrote:JIGGERMAN21, Kai! You don Colo finish. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
abeg, nor mind all these schizophrenic people. Small time now, they will start shouting "no more experimentation", "no more ICs". You wait and see.
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

J21,

Will Pro IC's be made if we had foreign drivers come in a drive cars in naija than local drivers? :P :wink:
Soldier of Fortune...