MODERATION AND THE POLITICS OF LANGUAGE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Obinna, if you really made the statement credited to you above, then I gotta tell ya that you're intoxicated by power. I'm sorry but that's one clear manifestation of small mindedness. I don't have anything against you, just going by what Solowe had posted above. Don't lord it over them, OK.

BTW, I must be a very good forumer since I am yet to receive any of your trademark warning PM :D
Sir Vic
Egg
Egg

Post by Sir Vic »

kali wrote:If you guys want to keep this forum from degenerating into pure street fighting, you better choose your moderators very carefully. Personally, I think there are 2 people who in my opinionn would never be moderators just based on the way they have conducted themselves.

One is Ayo Akinfe who's ego and arrogance often gets in the way of any purported objectivity he claims to have, and whose dictatorial tendencies are well known.

The other is Waffiman who is the queen of cowardly undercover attacks and low blows. I can't believe this hypocrite is criticizing Gotti on language when he is often the instigator. But what do you expect of a short man. He must hit and (literally) run for im life.

I am tempted to add Suya since he does not seem to have a strong sense of right and wrong but instead floats with the majority opinion (which at times is wrong) or with his personal prejudices. But in general Suya has been cool.

So Rogba, your solution lies in getting rid of those two people.

I nominate Naija Fan as a moderator to replace Ayoakinfe and ShowNoja as another moderator to replace Waffiman. Those guys have been classy throughout and VERY objective.

Kali.
Kali,

How tall are you?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King Jr.
shaq
Egg
Egg
Re: RE

Post by shaq »

Jiggerman21 wrote:
Goatti wrote:Image
:o :D :o
wicked. ImageImageImage
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ok

Post by RudeBoy »

Obinna wrote:Gotti-
With all due respect, You and I know that you are being a bit childish here.
Are you for real? You use style to abuse and then threaten to lock the thread! Whoever made you a moderator has a lot to answer for!
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

Cybersaint-

Your statements regarding being "intoxicated by power" is ridiculous. In fact, as much as I want to force myself to be offended by such a untrue statements, I can;t help but laugh.. Only in cyber world would one associate Moderating a forum as being entrenched with POWER. You guys really take this forum thing too serious. It is laughable

Cyber Saint wrote:Obinna, if you really made the statement credited to you above, then I gotta tell ya that you're intoxicated by power. I'm sorry but that's one clear manifestation of small mindedness. I don't have anything against you, just going by what Solowe had posted above. Don't lord it over them, OK.

BTW, I must be a very good forumer since I am yet to receive any of your trademark warning PM :D
Last edited by Obinna on Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owerri-Aba Road
Obinna
Egg
Egg
Re: Ok

Post by Obinna »

Rudeboy-
Thanks.
RudeBoy wrote:
Obinna wrote:Gotti-
With all due respect, You and I know that you are being a bit childish here.
Are you for real? You use style to abuse and then threaten to lock the thread! Whoever made you a moderator has a lot to answer for!
Owerri-Aba Road
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

kali,

Suya, you want to know what prejudice is? Its calling that midget friend of yours "class" when he instigated it all by calling me "racist".

Huh..sonds more like favourtism than prejudice ? But I am still lost so plls explain......after all at 6/5 I have a lot of "midget" :lol: friends. ???? :?: