NIGERIAN 419ERS SURFACE IN BAGHDAD!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet
NIGERIAN 419ERS SURFACE IN BAGHDAD!

Post by ROSSIKE »

Nigerian 419ers Surface in Baghdad
Fraud

ThisDay Newspers

There appear to be no depths to which Nigerian 419ers will not go in order to feed their lust for riches beyond the wildest dreams of avarice.

Indeed, they are now masquerading as coalition troops stationed in Baghdad who claim to have unearthed one of Saddam's treasure hordes. It's sort of like the movie, "Kelly's Heroes" but relocated to Lagos and the sun-kissed banks of the Tigris.

Still, it looks like a good business opportunity for someone with an immediate need for huge amounts of ready cash. Your own haulage company would probably be handy, too, judging by the proposal: "Hello Dearly, We are teams of American coalition troops writing from Baghdad Iraq!

"We are urgently seeking for your willingness to secure the below consignments as shown in the attached photos!

"The goods were captured here in Baghdad, abandoned in one of the Saddam Hussein's Treasure House. However, the contents of the box are Gold Bars, Gold coins and huge amount of fund in the sealed boxes!

"At moment, we are intending to ship these goods outside Iraq for safekeeping on our behalf but due to law and restriction order, we are unable to transport these goods to AMERICA .We hereby seek for your assistance to receive the box in Europe.

"We are offering you 25 per cent of the entire goods either in cash or in value. Therefore, we will appreciate your effort to get back to us via email confirming your interest to assist us receive the consignment.

"As soon as we receive your positive reply, we shall furnish you with further details.

"Please, note, this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as to avoid publicity!

"Yours truly. Capt. STELLA .A (Team Leader)

"Anyone interested in taking up Captain Stella's offer should forward their credentials and full details of their bank accounts (including sample signatures, etc.) to us at El Reg and we will ensure that they are delivered to the relevant military authorities.

"We will keep you fully posted on any further dictators/bullion/gold coins unearthed in palaces or small holes in the ground, and any business opportunities which may arise from such discoveries," stated the proposal.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

Sharp guys! These guys spot opportunity from way out. Coalition troops? :lol:
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
Avayi
Egg
Egg

Post by Avayi »

"Thought", on the contrary, I don't think these guys are sharp. I have seen lots of these scam letters, and they all seem to have the same standard format . . . . not very creative I would say.

Check out the link http://www.419eater.com and see how scam-baiter are making a fool of these 419ers.
Avayi
Egg
Egg

Post by Avayi »

Read this rather long dialogue and realise how stupid 419 scammers can be. NB : You need about an hour to read it . . . but believe me, it is a hilarious read.

http://www.419eater.com/html/john_ademola.htm
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

The biggest 419 was the story about WMD.
http://www.naijiant.com/
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

The biggest 419 was the story about WMD.
Thank you CIC.

[/quote]
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

I can see folks trying to change the topic :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

Avayi wrote:"Thought", on the contrary, I don't think these guys are sharp. I have seen lots of these scam letters, and they all seem to have the same standard format . . . . not very creative I would say.

Check out the link http://www.419eater.com and see how scam-baiter are making a fool of these 419ers.
To you and me and a bunch of others, these 419 letters look and sound phony, but to a lot of gullible folks, they see a shortcut to make mega bucks. And there are a lot of gullible people around. Send 500,000 of these letters and some prospects show up.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

:roll: true ooohhh.....Not everyone knows what 419 is. some of theses mumu's over here will fall flat on their face on this. Thought, thanks for making that known, and that is how 419ers work, they know people out there are aware of them, but they also know fools are out thee as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Kai, if they only put their heads together(for more constructive things) :idea:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

You sabi Naijaman mentality. Easy money. And that mentality is what plagues Nigerian society.
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Said Avayi:
"Thought", on the contrary, I don't think these guys are sharp. I have seen lots of these scam letters, and they all seem to have the same standard format . . . . not very creative I would say.
You obviously don't know much about sales, one of the first rules of which is - if the format works, don't change it. You'll be surprised how many hours was spent putting that 'non-creative' format together.
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Avayi wrote:Read this rather long dialogue and realise how stupid 419 scammers can be. NB : You need about an hour to read it . . . but believe me, it is a hilarious read.

http://www.419eater.com/html/john_ademola.htm

That is one heck of a story.