REUTERS: Martins pulls out of Nigeria Nations Cup squad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Well martins is kind of smart he doesnt want to go so jayjay 's vote for APOY will not contested by 2 nigerians.
What a spin. So a player must go an ANC of '04 before contesting APOY of '03?. man, you sound like a 10 yr old.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Martins is being unnecessarily cunning and evasive. I hope he's not too illeterate to know that the WC is just 2.5 years away.
Last edited by anointed on Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Nice on Oba goal.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The king is dead long live the king.

Cheers
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

mouko wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Well martins is kind of smart he doesnt want to go so jayjay 's vote for APOY will not contested by 2 nigerians.
What a spin. So a player must go an ANC of '04 before contesting APOY of '03?. man, you sound like a 10 yr old.
I think he is a 10 year old.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

As I mentioned b4 I'm glad he opted not ot play - cos he did not have the desire to play with the SE
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

I see a lot of hypocrites over here. Ask them what they've done for Naija, they can't say $#%, yet they're the first to shout that the boy is unpatriotic. Martins got my support all the way, look out for yourself first homeboy. The boy is still playing with the junior team contract, he's finally about to break through, and they want him to jeppardize all that by leaving his club for six weeks. Whatever. What a bunch of hypocrites.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

When your club career is in need, or when you wil need NATIONAL CAPS, we will certainly remember this. Eliakwu and Onwuachi don't imitate this guy.