A CALL TO ACTION!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cyber Saint
A CALL TO ACTION!!!

Post by Cyber Saint »

I am forming Martins Bashers Association (MBA).

And I call on all forumers of goodwill to join. We'll keep on bashing Martins until he rescinds his decision NOT to play for his country. It's treachery.....it's treason and it's very ill advised...., to bash him, therefore, we hold it not a sin.

Joins us!!!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

Read the bible, it will teach you not to bash under any circumstances, except bashing CCC :mrgreen:
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Why waste your breath on clowns? Lets just wait and see what the future will bring him!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Lets respect the boy's decision without bashing him.
I just hope he is never invited to the national team again.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

Let's forget about the Martins issue for now................
T-Dot
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

The young man has made a decision, lets respect that until we know the full extent of his reasons
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Jiggerman21 wrote:Read the bible, it will teach you not to bash under any circumstances, except bashing CCC :mrgreen:

Ol' boy, no blame me o. What this guy has committed is a treasonable felony, and someone ought to hold him accountable. We've given him an ample time to establish himself at Inter, so all those craps don't fly with me.

CAF is partially to be blamed these craps also. It beats me what informed their decision to pick Oba for the APOY consideration. What has he done at Inter? I mean, that APOY selection only served to boost his over-inflated ego. He thinks he's the best thing to happen to football since slice bread.
I mean, even if CAF really need someone from Naija, to cancel Okocha out, they ought to have picked a more credible candidate.....Yobo, for instance, who had some really great outings last year with a few MOM as well as the tough EPL team of the week quite a few times.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

CS, this is ridiculous. Martins has done NOTHING to warrant bashing. Leave the boy alone. Its his choice, not yours or anyone elses.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Eagle Winged wrote:CS, this is ridiculous. Martins has done NOTHING to warrant bashing. Leave the boy alone. Its his choice, not yours or anyone elses.

EW, abeg, tell me you were kidding!!
So someone that committed a treasonable felony hasn't done anything to warrant bashing? Whereas some of us get pleasure in bashing our worthy soccer ambassadores like Jay Jay and Kanu, or in your own case bashing a National Icon like CCC.

Anywayz, it's on. Mek I hear phim.....anything positive about Martins, from anyone here....dat person go hear wen :roll:
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Originally Posted by Cyber Saint:

And I call on all forumers of goodwill to join. We'll keep on bashing Martins until he rescinds his decision NOT to play for his country. It's treachery.....it's treason and it's very ill advised...., to bash him, therefore, we hold it not a sin.

Joins us!!!

This is not becoming of a Saint.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Igugu wrote:Originally Posted by Cyber Saint:

Joins us!!!

This is not becoming of a Saint.

Igugu, my brother, I wasn't tryna lunch a personal attack on Oba. I just wanna hold him accountable, that way he would recognize the error of his ways.
Feel me???
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Why wasn't Martin called up for the U-23 competition and olympic team, as he agreed to represent Naija in this competition and it obvious that we need his skills.

why not call his bluff and see if he is a man of his word.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Real trouble, actually, Martins has been invited to the U-23 several times. He simply refused to show up....sometimes withdrawing at the very last minute.
I'm not gonna lay off that dude until he realizes the error of his ways.
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

CS: na wetin? U dey fain ma trouble o! This Martins issue is DEAD, I say DEAD. Why do you wanna resurrect it and cause us undue pain man? The wound is fresh and barely closed so hush up. :D :D
...but with God all things are possible...
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Uhmm,

Martin, Martins, Martins, my friend it's not worth it, i have analysed the situation the boy is a bush boy who happen to have been lucky this term, he doesn't come across as intelligent and i wouldn't bother to bash him anymore he has dug his own grave, ask me about Martin this time next year and then you would understand my reasoning.
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Cybersaint needs a hug badly.Sorry men its unfortunate this thread is super thrash!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Cyber Saint, looks like you'll be the only member of MBA. Good luck :mrgreen:.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

What a pity coming from a person who calls himself a saint? Oh my what a pity :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops:

Cheii i have never seen an association formed and struggling like this to recruit members... abi you to wan do NFA on dem? :roll: :roll: :?: :P
Soldier of Fortune...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A CALL TO ACTION!!!

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cyber Saint wrote:I am forming Martins Bashers Association (MBA).

Joins us!!!
One has to earn the right to be bashed..not every tom, d#$% or martins qualify
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

EW and MI5, you guys are funny.

FYI, we've got over 12 strong and active members of the MBA here in the forum. Tell me what other association has more. The membership of our rival UBA is about 4 :D
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cybersaint:
you forgot that the last time we had a poll, UBA members were more than 60% of all participating forumers (over 60 members took part). UBA has many strong behind-the-scene members :lol: :lol: :lol: dont believ the hype :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Cybersaint:
you forgot that the last time we had a poll, UBA members were more than 60% of all participating forumers (over 60 members took part). UBA has many strong behind-the-scene members :lol: :lol: :lol: dont believ the hype :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ogbu na dozen, abeg don't tell me that you belong to the infamous UBA also. Anybody that bashes the best offensive midfielder in the world deserves to be in jail :D :D
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: A CALL TO ACTION!!!

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
One has to earn the right to be bashed..not every tom, d#$% or martins qualify
Nna, tell di bobo! If dem wan make we bash Femi make dem tok that his is better than Henry+VanNistelroy+Vieri+Raul combined....

And knowing my Naija brodas, it will only take a couple of games before dem begin tok like dat...

Up Naija
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!