IKHANA BACKSTABS ABDULLAHI FOR U-23 COACHING JOB

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

VINDAVE wrote:It just surprise me how u guys came to sudden conclusion whenever things happens this way... IKHANA did not force himself to Darkar in the first place, he was sent and the message would have been very clear to all of us including MUSA that a bad result such as this could make him give way to another handler... Besides, Ikhana has not even been named as the new U-23 coach and even if he is named thereafter, I don't see any BACKSTABBING in it. Musa has been trying and it is now obvious that the old sojar is fading out of tactics and favour as day gone by. So let us be modest in the way we CRITICISE people cus if you dam point one accusing FINGER on another Person, BE REST ASSURE THAT THREE OF YOUR OWN FINGERS IS POINTING AT YOU while the other one look straigth to heaven to seek for truth.
Vindave,

Are you suggesting that Onigbinde forced himself to Mali ? He interviewed for the TA position in an open casting call put out by the NFA under the minsiter Apku. The NFA sent him to Mali just like they sent many other soccer officials. It was actually Pa onis job to evealuate, critic and make suggestions to Amoudu, unlike Ikhana who has not been given that mandate yet.

From this report I am reading, Ikhana had been criticizing Abdulahi even before the match in Darkar, so what they are accusing Onigbinde of is no different than this current situation.

I personally dont beleive anyone is backstabing anybody. All these Coaches are ambitious so I dont see anything wrong with them being competitive. however, i expect those who are doing the name calling to apply the same standards everywhere.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Prince wrote:[Solowe,
I will be holding brief for 1naija.
Ikhana just won Arican champions League, Pa Oni just won award for the longest technical report writing competition.
The difference is practical applications and theoretical application
Prince,

So what you are saying is because Ikhana won the Champions league that gives him the moral authority to backstab other coaches.
dudu
Egg
Egg

Post by dudu »

Akingbade wrote:Backstab or no backstab,it was worth it.Musa Abdullahi can't handle that team.A stich in time............ :mrgreen:
I dont know your yard stick for measuring the performance of coaches, but if it is 'results' then i bet Musa is one of the best coaches Nigeria ever had.You want the man to perform after NFA destroyed the team he built earlier, and put restrictions again . Anyway i pray you are alive to see Kadiri Ikhana fall, what a pity he will just be destroying the name he just made by taking that job
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

Abdullahi had it coming; good riddance to bad rubbish! If he's not blaming his players for losses, he's complaining about Cameroun rough tackles on his ball jugglers! It's sad but this's the right way forward. I hope Ikhana knows what he's getting himself into. Naija wants success and now!
...but with God all things are possible...
realplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

A coach that goes on an all attach mode while playing away towards the end of a game and loses the game deserves to have his head chopped off!

It clearly shows his lack of tact which I pray does not cost us the Olympic qualification.

From the commentaries, it was obvious that our boys were better in all departments but lost due to the lack of tactics on the part of the coach.

This is one of my biggest criticisms of our local coaches. I wish these mediocre coaches are removed before they cause havoc.

As for Onigbinde, he was a BIG BACKSTABBER and desperately went out of his way to destabilise the SE and their crew in Mali. It should be noted that Amodu and Keshi complained about his behavior and when the team was sacked, he went on the HATCHET job that led to our miserable failure in Japan.
I do not see where Kadiri fits into this picture!
Talent can only blossom with hard work!