WHO SHOULD VOTE FOR PLAYERS OF THE YEAR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WHO SHOULD VOTE FOR PLAYERS OF THE YEAR

Post by anointed »

With all the avoidable heat generated by FIFA's award to Zizzou cos some inept managers were involved in the voting. While Nedved won the EPOY with some acclaim, I really don't see any reason why the winner of WPOY and EPOY should be different cos they play basically the same tournaments i.e Zizzou and Nedved.
The question is who should vote in future awards? Obviously, not the coaches of the West Indies cricket countries and Afghanistan.
I feel that the managers should be selected from an elite group of countries in all the continents alongside notable journalists. As a matter of fact club managers should be involved too cos the best football managers in the world are in the clubs.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe