referees dey suffer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

yaro maiwayo
Egg
Egg
referees dey suffer

Post by yaro maiwayo »

a referee was officiating a match in Belgium when a fan ran on to the pitch and attacked him.

The supporter pulled down both his shorts and underpants before running off again.

The referee told Het Laatste nieuws: "I looked very nice in front of a few hundred supporters. That man made a fool of me.

"I will never dare to show up for another match. They can look for another angel* who is prepared to stand with his #$% naked for 20 euros a game." (www.bbc.com)
hey hey hey
smoke weed everyday
take a stack a day
to keep the doctor away
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO,he must have been an Assenal supporter.He deserves it!LOL!!!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

strange things happen in this world of ours
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Dodo wrote:strange things happen in this world of ours
Thtas what he gets for being an Assenal fan.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

A Belgian referee says he'll never officiate another match after his shorts and pants were pulled down during a game. Jacky Temmerman, from Wondelgem, was refereeing a game between Youngs Stars Eeklo and FC Zelzate when a fan ran onto the pitch.
The 20-year-old supporter, who plays for another local club KFC Eeklo, pulled down Mr Temmerman's shorts and underpants. Mr Temmerman told Het Laatste nieuws: "I looked very nice in front of a few hundred supporters. That man made a fool of me. "I will never dare to show up for another match. They can look for another angel* who is prepared to stand with his #$% naked for 20 euros a game."

Marnix Speekaerts, the coach of Young Stars Eeklo, said he had never seen anything like it in his life. He said: "Sometimes supporters spit on the referee but we never saw a fan come on the field and do something like that. I hope he will be severely punished."

The fan, who was recognised as a player and coach of young footballers, said he didn't know what came over him. He faces a possible lifetime ban from the Belgian Football Association.
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Scourge wrote:A Belgian referee says he'll never officiate another match after his shorts and pants were pulled down during a game. Jacky Temmerman, from Wondelgem, was refereeing a game between Youngs Stars Eeklo and FC Zelzate when a fan ran onto the pitch.
The 20-year-old supporter, who plays for another local club KFC Eeklo, pulled down Mr Temmerman's shorts and underpants. Mr Temmerman told Het Laatste nieuws: "I looked very nice in front of a few hundred supporters. That man made a fool of me. "I will never dare to show up for another match. They can look for another angel* who is prepared to stand with his #$% naked for 20 euros a game."

Marnix Speekaerts, the coach of Young Stars Eeklo, said he had never seen anything like it in his life. He said: "Sometimes supporters spit on the referee but we never saw a fan come on the field and do something like that. I hope he will be severely punished."

The fan, who was recognised as a player and coach of young footballers, said he didn't know what came over him. He faces a possible lifetime ban from the Belgian Football Association.
This looks like what I read in the Holy Bible and if the Bible is infallible then we are at the end of the ages with all these scenes and acts of sodomy taking place virtually everywhere.