Worst foul in footy game ever......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Worst foul in footy game ever......

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Blaise Matuidi‘s assault on Ogenyi Onazi during the 2014 World Cup. Onazi has not really completely recovered from that tackle or whatever that was🤔❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re:

Post by Damunk »

ukblack wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:21 pm Camerounian player (not sure but I think it was Kunde) trying to kill Cannigia in the 1990 WC opening game. I think he kicked him so hard his boot flew off, pure class! 8)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Worst foul in footy game ever......

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:28 pm Blaise Matuidi‘s assault on Ogenyi Onazi during the 2014 World Cup. Onazi has not really completely recovered from that tackle or whatever that was🤔❗️

Cheers.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:03 am
ukblack wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:21 pm Camerounian player (not sure but I think it was Kunde) trying to kill Cannigia in the 1990 WC opening game. I think he kicked him so hard his boot flew off, pure class! 8)

Damunk, watching this video, I couldn’t help recalling a discussion we had a while ago about bias in football. Kunde got a straight red card from the ref without hesitation. Now fast forward to that criminal tackle on Onazi. It took an awful lot of cajoling from SuperEagles players before the American ref pulled out a yellow🤔🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:47 pm

Damunk, watching this video, I couldn’t help recalling a discussion we had a while ago about bias in football. Kunde got a straight red card from the ref without hesitation. Now fast forward to that criminal tackle on Onazi. It took an awful lot of cajoling from SuperEagles players before the American ref pulled out a yellow🤔🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
Nah, I think the players didn't protest enough, thats why we need a vocal captain. It was in this game that Giroud elbowed Mikel in the face and didn't even get a yellow card! Football has a lot to do with psychology, the south Americans understand this very well.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

gochino wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:12 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:47 pm

Cheers.
Nah, I think the players didn't protest enough, thats why we need a vocal captain. It was in this game that Giroud elbowed Mikel in the face and didn't even get a yellow card! Football has a lot to do with psychology, the south Americans understand this very well.
Bang on point.