Worst foul in footy game ever......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Dodo wrote:Worst tackle i can remember is Steven Gerrard packing George Boateng's standing foot and then that dunce Houllier said Boateng made the most of it

worst aftermath, David Busst, Luc Nilis and Jamie Carragher

If i can remember, he was the player who broke his leg palying against Man U
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Akure4Life wrote:
Dodo wrote:Worst tackle i can remember is Steven Gerrard packing George Boateng's standing foot and then that dunce Houllier said Boateng made the most of it

worst aftermath, David Busst, Luc Nilis and Jamie Carragher

If i can remember, he was the player who broke his leg palying against Man U
that is correct and i believe he can walk, thats one of the pictures above
NigerianPiedPiPeR
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPiedPiPeR »

original skeepolah wrote:Portugal and Bulgaria gave brazil a run for their money. The Portuguese, bulgarians and hungarians almost brougth a stop to pele's career.......The Bulgarian's do not have the reputation as the roughest team for nothing.....Kill and bury is their game......... :twisted:

Pele buried Bulgaria with a 2-0 victory in '66...he did not play against hungary in the 3-1 losscos of a minor injury..Brazil thought theyd kill hungary but i guess not
"Pele is on a level of his own, anything else is just uncivilized!" -- David Beckham
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Now if this is the worst i've ever seen...pure decaputation

http://www.soccerclips.net/funny/decapesian.zip
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

packerland wrote:Now if this is the worst i've ever seen...pure decaputation

Oh sh#t..what the heck was that guy thinking? Dude was on some karate type sh#t. Kinda reminded me of Isaac Okoronkwo!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

this one na wrestlemania
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

For London cybers, did any of you see John Salako's tackle or should i say lunge on Gary Mabbut of Spurs , men it was sickening, watching the guy's leg bend into two.

Yeah Omokaro tackle will rate amongst them anyday. Words has it that when Naija was returning from the competition, the two teams met at the Airport, the poor guy was shivering with fear upon sighting Omokaro.

Schumakers kungfu was horrific, he knew what he was doing , he was never going to get the ball, but hey Battiston heads looks like the ball anyway, so why not punch it away.

Back to Omokaro, i remeber when he was playing for ACB, himself and his tag team patner Sunday Eboigbe, they came to play Shooting, yours truly was in Shooting back then, i remeber seeing Owoblow scared for the first time in his life.

Throughout the 90 minutes Baba Iyabo who was our Striker did not go anywhere near those two.
Watching those guys walk into the dressing room was scary, they walk in with eyes misty red, sweaty, and thumping the floor with their iron studs which sometimes are filed anyway, one look at the pair 's eyes tells you dont mess around .
The same Omokaro nearly ruined the career of Monday Agbontain , his crime, Kakaraka was an insolent boy , he disrepected the don of Benin football mafia in a sunday sunday match.
If he was playing today FIFA would have seized his license.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

LMAO .. men that is nasty ....
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao
Are you sure that guy is not related to a popular wrestler in the 80's called Mill Mascara, i can swear i have seen that tackle before , but not on the field , in the wrestling ring
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

YeyeMan v2.1 wrote:In the days when Arsenal were reknown for their thuggery, Paul Davis smahed the nose(?) of Southampton's Glen Cockeril.
Yep! He called Davis a black ....... So Davis replied with a right cross and hook. I heard he never used a racist term for the rest of his career. Cost him his England career but I say before Cantona, you stood up for yourself.

Well played Paul. :P :P :P :P :P
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Omokaro's tackle was in revenge for an earlier nasty foul on one of our players. I must say, I cannot support that tackle, it was horrific and it should not have a place in football. But in dem days, they played hard, many a career was ruined.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffi
Omokaro 's fouls was not a revenge. We just had a player sent off, we were 10 v 11 and the game was level and penalties was looming, if rember very well the incident took place during the extra time After the Algerian team had used their substitutes. the guy decided to even the number. Funny that was what saved us, we went into penalties and all the players took one each, guess what would have happened if it was still 10 v 11. The guy must have some ability to see into the future he saw it coming and did something about it his own way.

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Manchester United for life!Screw Assenal!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See me see trouble , please who adulterated the stuff Omey2k uses, the one he was using has been highly customised for him, and design specifically for his local area. See what happens when he tries the real stuff from the mountains of Kabul

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

oloye wrote:See me see trouble , please who adulterated the stuff Omey2k uses, the one he was using has been highly customised for him, and design specifically for his local area. See what happens when he tries the real stuff from the mountains of Kabul
Its not my fault ya they dropped kicked U in ya head for being stupid.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:Waffi
Omokaro 's fouls was not a revenge. We just had a player sent off, we were 10 v 11 and the game was level and penalties was looming, if rember very well the incident took place during the extra time After the Algerian team had used their substitutes. the guy decided to even the number. Funny that was what saved us, we went into penalties and all the players took one each, guess what would have happened if it was still 10 v 11. The guy must have some ability to see into the future he saw it coming and did something about it his own way.
Yes, my bro. You are spot on. Hence the name 10/10.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Oloye, our boys still like the weed like dem days. Kai! some of old players were notorious for that stuff.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

oloye wrote:Cristao
Are you sure that guy is not related to a popular wrestler in the 80's called Mill Mascara, i can swear i have seen that tackle before , but not on the field , in the wrestling ring
*** confused ***

sorry i was still a baby in the 80s .. early 80s that is :D
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

Post by tribalfootball.com »

you wil find rougher and deadlier tackesin the south american and african leagues.
allthough omakaro still holds a nigerian record as the roughest nigerian defender.
is omokaro rougher than west?
Jesus loves u
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:For London cybers, did any of you see John Salako's tackle or should i say lunge on Gary Mabbut of Spurs , men it was sickening, watching the guy's leg bend into two.

Yeah Omokaro tackle will rate amongst them anyday. Words has it that when Naija was returning from the competition, the two teams met at the Airport, the poor guy was shivering with fear upon sighting Omokaro.

Schumakers kungfu was horrific, he knew what he was doing , he was never going to get the ball, but hey Battiston heads looks like the ball anyway, so why not punch it away.

Back to Omokaro, i remeber when he was playing for ACB, himself and his tag team patner Sunday Eboigbe, they came to play Shooting, yours truly was in Shooting back then, i remeber seeing Owoblow scared for the first time in his life.

Throughout the 90 minutes Baba Iyabo who was our Striker did not go anywhere near those two.
Watching those guys walk into the dressing room was scary, they walk in with eyes misty red, sweaty, and thumping the floor with their iron studs which sometimes are filed anyway, one look at the pair 's eyes tells you dont mess around .
The same Omokaro nearly ruined the career of Monday Agbontain , his crime, Kakaraka was an insolent boy , he disrepected the don of Benin football mafia in a sunday sunday match.
If he was playing today FIFA would have seized his license.
I wonder why!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

My bro as you know me na Insurance boy. Eboigbe was a wicked and he took no prisoners, when you come add Keshi and Omokaro to that mix. No wonder, their contest with Bendel Insurance dem days was a war, both on and off the pitch.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tribalfootball.com wrote:you wil find rougher and deadlier tackesin the south american and african leagues.
allthough omakaro still holds a nigerian record as the roughest nigerian defender.
is omokaro rougher than west?
Na true oh! The rugged rough and ready Ribo was one bobo you do not kwanta with. :P :P :P
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ribo compared to Omokaro mmm Ribo still needs some lessons on how to maim people for life. Ribo was hard too hard for modern football, Omokaro was simply an assasin, that was the name we coinded for him and his patner Eboigbe. If the ball comes in the air Eboigbe will tell Omokaro to leave it for him and woe betide any striker who dare contest with him in the air, he will nod both the ball and your head.
If the ball approaches on the floor, mm it is 10/10's turn, i dare you to put your leg. The two were like brothers back then, always moving to the same club .
For me Ribo does not come any where near Omokaro , 10/10 was raw and rough as simple as that. Both on and off the field he had a look around him of someone not to be messed with.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:Ribo compared to Omokaro mmm Ribo still needs some lessons on how to maim people for life. Ribo was hard too hard for modern football, Omokaro was simply an assasin, that was the name we coinded for him and his patner Eboigbe. If the ball comes in the air Eboigbe will tell Omokaro to leave it for him and woe betide any striker who dare contest with him in the air, he will nod both the ball and your head.
If the ball approaches on the floor, mm it is 10/10's turn, i dare you to put your leg. The two were like brothers back then, always moving to the same club .
For me Ribo does not come any where near Omokaro , 10/10 was raw and rough as simple as that. Both on and off the field he had a look around him of someone not to be messed with.
My bro, I see say you get nuff respect for Sunday and 10/10. I agree they were brutal assasins. :P :P :P :P :P :P