Robbynice don Land - Who dey show for Mama Calabar?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Robbynice don Land - Who dey show for Mama Calabar?

Post by Waffiman »

Oga Robby dey show for London - IT WAS WRITTEN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he has defied all problems with security and like his man Pappilo, he shall be dreembuulling his way to London. :D :D :D

My pipul, we need to jam and welcome Robby big styleeee. The man has been guaranteed a seat at the Emirates to see Arsenal versus Aston Villa. We go enjoy that one too.

But we need to enjoy and discuss amongst other things, Papillo, Martins, Eagus etc. etc.

All CE members are welcomed to the fest of Gulder and Snail, plus Okro Ogbono with assorted meat and Poundo. Okay that na my wackis :P :P :P :P :P but you are free to chop anything wey you want.

Come One, Come All. RSVP (Rice, Stew Very Plenty) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Waffiman on Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Is this soccer related :D ?
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Robbynice in London - Mama Calabar Technical Committee.

Post by AreaDaddy »

Waffiman wrote:Oga Robby dey show for London - IT WAS WRITTEN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he has defied all problems with security and like his man Pappilo, he shall be dreembuulling his way to London. :D :D :D

My pipul, we need to jam and welcome Robby big styleeee. The man has been guaranteed a seat at the Emirates to see Arsenal versus Aston Villa. We go enjoy that one too.

But we need to enjoy and discuss amongst other things, Papillo, Martins, Eagus etc. etc.

All CE members are welcomed to the fest of Gulder and Snail, plus Okro Ogbono with assorted meat and Poundo. Okay that na my wackis :P :P :P :P :P but you are free to chop anything wey you want.

Yeye Man. The thought of wetin you go wack and shack sweet you sotay you no name date or venue!

Haba
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Eagle Winged
Egg
Egg

Post by Eagle Winged »

AreaDaddy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Oga Robby dey show for London - IT WAS WRITTEN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeye Man. The thought of wetin you go wack and shack sweet you sotay you no name date or venue!

Haba
Where do you think the Mama Calabar Technical Committee would meet? McDonald's? :wink:
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Eagle Winged wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Haba
Where do you think the Mama Calabar Technical Committee would meet? McDonald's? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
EW, u no get respect? How u go dey yab Able-Area Daddy, a man as old as your grand father like that?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Eagle Winged wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Haba

:D Ok

What about time and date!
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

AreaDaddy wrote:

Haba
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday 18 August 2006 at 6:30pm sharp.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Waffiman wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Haba

Una dey enjoy ooo for jandon..... Na still arsenal for life abi.....
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Waffiman wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Haba

Where???? :lol: :lol:
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Gabtigab wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:

Haba

Where???? :lol: :lol:
Mama Calabar Restaurant for Wembley. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Why can't you guys start patronizing una own. Why is Damunk restaurant not made venue of this event.

all this yeye londoners self :roll:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

furiously frank wrote:Why can't you guys start patronizing una own. Why is Damunk restaurant not made venue of this event.

My bro, nor be me make decision. I was asked to post following request by the crew.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Waffiman wrote:
furiously frank wrote:Why can't you guys start patronizing una own. Why is Damunk restaurant not made venue of this event.

My bro, nor be me make decision. I was asked to post following request by the crew.
If Damunk has a restaurant in London, I move a motion here and now, that all future welcomings be held there!

Mama Calabar can be the back-up venue
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

O'boy, if you eat for Mama Calabar, you no go wan go anywhere else. I no go surprise sef if Damunk himself dey sneak in there every now and then. :lol:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

KoC wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

If Damunk has a restaurant in London, I move a motion here and now, that all future welcomings be held there!

Na lie, him get to prove say him place beta pass mama calabar. Make him send samples of him Idikaikong first make taste first.

No be all Cyber Eagles sabi cook o. I bet if you don taste MR. Dolly food before you no tok this kain tin. I still dey go hospital for check up since the time him force me to eat him soup.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Jolloffe is in hibernation at the moment
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Na fasting get me on Friday and na 6:30pm I go break. Na me and mama calabar that day. :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

1naija wrote:
KoC wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Na lie, him get to prove say him place beta pass mama calabar. Make him send samples of him Idikaikong first make taste first.

No be all Cyber Eagles sabi cook o. I bet if you don taste MR. Dolly food before you no tok this kain tin. I still dey go hospital for check up since the time him force me to eat him soup.
Choi, MD don suffer no be small :lol: :lol:
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Robbynice wrote:Na fasting get me on Friday and na 6:30pm I go break. Na me and mama calabar that day. :D
And we know what you can do to a big bowl of pounded yam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dem go hear wein for Mama Calabar when you land :wink:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:Na fasting get me on Friday and na 6:30pm I go break. Na me and mama calabar that day. :D
Ol Boy I nosabi Ramadan dey go on now. No enta London as Mullah Ohh :P
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

1naija wrote:No be all Cyber Eagles sabi cook o. I bet if you don taste MR. Dolly food before you no tok this kain tin. I still dey go hospital for check up since the time him force me to eat him soup.
I know...that's why i refused to go to his house the day i was in Dallas. I knew it I wouldn't make it back to Boston otherwise :P .
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

1naija wrote:
KoC wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Dat one na punishment for putting a hole in my bathroom wall with your oblong head... :twisted:

I reserved the berra soup for peeps like baprophet and his wife wey visit Dallas this last weekend... :lol:
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Don't think they serve snails though?