mad cow disease:stay away from american beef

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet
mad cow disease:stay away from american beef

Post by original skeepolah »

He i saw the show on the news on the Mad cow disease. I do not know about u guys, but i am staying away from beef(american)...If it is from the caribbean, africa, and europe or asia man fit wack, but american beef na no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They say the incubation period is 10years, and the symptoms come after. so man fit wack beef back in 1993, and eem go fit palava now???/I beg oooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!i no go take that risk. already our beef is banned in europe(for good reasons)......what of the cheese, milk and other dairy products awill they be tainted too?????Hmm, i a;ready drink sioy milk, and have been for a few years now, but what are hey doing to stop this madness??/and what the heck to they feed them besides grass and water???i think they should stop trying to beef up the cow with those hormones,stimulants,tranquilizers, and so one and just graze it in the grass...But this could be a scary phenomenon, with other foods as well. wgho knows what else we will/are being exposed to these days...............I no go criticze those malams trekking across naija with their cattle anymore ooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

A placard during the anti-war demonstrations in London said Bush is suffering from "mad cowboy disease". :mrgreen:
http://www.naijiant.com/
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Now I see wetin happen to Rossike, Ojemba and Omey2k! :D But how Prince, CIC and Ohsee come chop am?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

The problem is, the American public does not think this is such a big deal, but if it came from Britain, it is a big deal..Now they are pointing fingers at Canada as the source of the mad cow disease. I am indeed staying away from Meat, Cheese and Milk until further notice. I am not taking any chances
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

akamoke,
while you are at it, stay away from stairs, the street, water, automobiles, electricity e.t.c. you are more likely to die from the above than from mad cow disease :D :D :D
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

akamoke, i here you....one day food is safe, the next you are cancer prone for eating it, etc....i will do well to stay away from the like(be it at a party, restaurant or my own personal food)....better to be safe than sorry,,,,

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

My suspicions confirmed! Now i know where Ohsee got it from! :lol:

DNA shows U.S. mad cow came from Canada
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Agriculture Department says DNA test results show with a "high degree of certainty" that a dairy cow in Washington state infected with mad cow disease was imported from Canada.

"We now have DNA evidence that allows us to verify with a high degree of certainty" the Washington state dairy cow with mad cow disease originated from a dairy farm in Alberta, Canada, USDA Chief Veterinarian Ron DeHaven said on Tuesday.

The USDA has been investigating the nation's first case of mad cow disease, discovered on December 23 in a Holstein dairy cow in Washington state.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)