Athens Dream or night mare ???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AJ Guru
Egg
Egg
Athens Dream or night mare ???

Post by AJ Guru »

Dearest Mates,

There is a strong debate here in that the NFA is reaping from its chaotic and wicked act, as the Under 23 lost to Senegal in Dakar. Many suggest that the 1-year ban imposed on German based Ade Ogungbure in Midfield and the brilliance of Alfred Emuejeraye of Grasshoppers in attack is getting back at the FA. Though I was I Abuja during the All Africa Games and the players confided in me that the issue of $4,000 was over-flogged.

Please what is the way forward? Should the FA pardon these players before we bundle our Athens ticket? Or still allow the ghost of these innocent players to haunt the Dream Team! Ouch…Nightmare team lives on?
Welcome to CE: A place where an average man can tell a legend how to run his family. A place where an internet coach think he is beta team than an international coach. A place where a "four one nine" artist and Cab Driver can call a professional player a wastepipe. A Place where a wanna be agent can tell a professional player what club to join and what country to earn his money.A place where a simple debate can turn into an insult towards your mama and papa. Once again welcome to CE.
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

I favor pardon. They need the exposure for SE benefit.
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!