ALEN ORMAN for right back?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
ALEN ORMAN for right back?

Post by 27 »

Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Akamoke wrote:419
Eh?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

eh?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Btw where is Kola Adamu, the guy who played right back in the Japan friendly?

Cheers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Mr Shows wrote:Btw where is Kola Adamu, the guy who played right back in the Japan friendly?

Cheers
Is he the one who was allegedly selling groundnut or something?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Another one of those 'hey you's' grabbed off the street, that supposedly put in an ok performance.

;-)
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

What about me i am good i sabi play right back and we have some solid players in our CE 11 team that can play right back or be a backup to Yobo.... PaJ played right back in Chicago against Naijaryders who we trashed 3-0 yeahhhh, i've played right back for CE before many times, Toxic is a solid right back also, plus we get Hey You's and many more... :mrgreen: :wink: :lol: 8)
Soldier of Fortune...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

MI5 wrote:What about me i am good i sabi play right back and we have some solid players in our CE 11 team that can play right back or be a backup to Yobo.... PaJ played right back in Chicago against Naijaryders who we trashed 3-0 yeahhhh, i've played right back for CE before many times, Toxic is a solid right back also, plus we get Hey You's and many more... :mrgreen: :wink: :lol: 8)
Based on what I've seen I wouldn't describe you as a right full back. You're more of a main drawback.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Mr Shows wrote:Another one of those 'hey you's' grabbed off the street, that supposedly put in an ok performance.

;-)
On a more serious note, who does he play for? If he played well then maybe he deserves a "look in".
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm i sabi hold barrier well well since i bi good backman.... Drawback go bi for those wey dey drawback when di enemy dey attack :lol: :D :wink:

27 wrote:
MI5 wrote:What about me i am good i sabi play right back and we have some solid players in our CE 11 team that can play right back or be a backup to Yobo.... PaJ played right back in Chicago against Naijaryders who we trashed 3-0 yeahhhh, i've played right back for CE before many times, Toxic is a solid right back also, plus we get Hey You's and many more... :mrgreen: :wink: :lol: 8)
Based on what I've seen I wouldn't describe you as a right full back. You're more of a main drawback.
Soldier of Fortune...
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Kai..

Them for try me sef o!! I be overlapping Sam Pam.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

M15, Pls. let your boot speak for you jare... at least pray that your local team appear on TV every weekend and you will surely get CCC call in any position of your choice.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

nanijoe wrote:Kai..

I hear the only Pam you've been overlapping has a last name that ends with Anderson.. :mrgreen:
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

mister dolly wrote:
nanijoe wrote:Kai..

I hear the only Pam you've been overlapping has a last name that ends with Anderson.. :mrgreen:
You must be referring to the online or (worse) the drag version of Ms. Anderson! :wink:
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Gotti, Mind ya sef o!! MD...I only wish :D