Baba brutalised by Chelski fans.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Baba brutalised by Chelski fans.

Post by Waffiman »

PLEASE STOP THE ROT.

It's amazing what 160 million can buy really isn't it? All that money spent and still the same old Chelsea. What is perhaps more amazing is that it doesn't seem to matter how many times we lose a soft goal: nobody ever seems to get the idea into their head that as a defender one of the principles nay the conerstone of your game should be to DEFEND! When there is a set-piece, Mark somebody! Attack the ball ! Jump towards it! In the Air!.

Against Watford we were shocking, pure and simple. It's high time some of players realised that its not just about pulling on the jersey and counting the money and that to win anything in the game you need to knuckle down and at least try.

On Saturday Desailly, Gallas, Babayaro and Sullivan were absolutely diabolical and not for the first time this season either. Now here's the interesting bit, as a conservative estimate those four “players“ must have cost the club around one hundred thousand pounds in wages! Think what any one of us could do with that sort of money - and that's just in one week!

Special praise must be handed out to Geremi whose range of passing was in a class of its own. It didn't matter whether his intended target is 5, 10, 25 or 60 yards away he is able to find the stand with every pass! (he's so good it's like having 2 men - Jokanovic & DeLucas!). - :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pure wickedness. If I was Joe Cole I'd be in Ranieri's office this morning with a transfer request because if the berk Geremi can keep him out of the side then there is No future for him at the club.

Still every cloud has its silver lining - The African Nations cup is coming up and well lose both Geremi and the Hapless Babayaro also!

Watching Arsenal and Utd you just know they're gonna come good in the end. Watching us you are just waiting for some berk in blue to cock it up for us.

Weve got the “MIghty“ LIverpool on Wednesday night and they were so unbelievable poor against Yeovil Town on Sunday that we could put out our under 6's and still beat 'em but if Desailly gets another game they'll murder us - That's how badly we and he are playing.

Arsenal swept the ball from end to end of that pitch against Leeds and scored 4 goals and it was like watching Ballet. Swift and graceful with the minimum of fuss Lovely :D :D :D :D :D :D - then you watch us and it's like watching paint dry ,pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass - back to the keeper who then bashes out down the pitch and it all starts its painful monotony again. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As you can tell I've really now had a gutful - I'd defend them till I die but I really have had enough. 35 years of disappointment and they still cant get it right!. Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Money good oh! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Mark Kelly - 05/01/2004 10:27:20

I nor lie, those last two paragraphs sweet nor be small. A Chelski die-hard and Arsenal hater - Mark Kelly praising Arsenal like that. Wenger you are a true magician.
Last edited by Waffiman on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

No comment
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U just made this post because of the Assenal comments which u edited and added jara yaslef. :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

But all the yabbing Chelesae recieved was the simple truth,Chelsea is a useless team!

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

waka-man wrote:No comment
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Let's all Laugh at CHELSEA. Nanananana!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the Watford fans sang to Abramovich, Get your cheque book out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walahi Talahi!!! Money is not the be all and end all but it sure helps.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Still, with all our money, we wouldn't spend £1M on "Layman". :D :D :D

Have your laugh now, we all know in April you lot will just bend over for Omeyk and the Scottish mafia in Manchester.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

omey2k4 wrote:U just made this post because of the Assenal comments which u edited and added jara yaslef. :x
Sharraapppp dia!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last season Arsenal go Watford with their second team on a worse pitch and whoop them 5-1.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO,dont tell :lol: :lol: me Watford beat them because it will be unbelieveable.I havent been watching skysports news lately.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

waka-man wrote:Still, with all our money, we wouldn't spend £1M on "Layman". :D :D :D

Have your laugh now, we all know in April you lot will just bend over for Omeyk and the Scottish mafia in Manchester.
You mean the gift Cuducini give Henry for Highbury. It cost you all the points as well. Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think we are unbeaten this season? Lehman has saved us more points tham Seaman did in his last four seasons.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

omey2k4 wrote:LMAO,dont tell :lol: :lol: me Watford beat them because it will be unbelieveable.I havent been watching skysports news lately.
Dem get big time luck nor be small. Watford should have been four up before Chelski equalised. Anytime Watford cross ball, the Chelski millionaires looked like statures at Red Square. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Watford yab in the end them give Chelski 2-2 draw. Abramovich will buy 6 more players in January. You know say na money miss road he be. :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Everytime Chelsea play U see that Ibrahomovivh smiling like a christmas goat.I bet his face keeps changing everytime,Soon he will stop coming to the ground when othe teams starts twurking Chelsea as usual.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

waka-man wrote:Still, with all our money, we wouldn't spend £1M on "Layman". :D :D :D

Errr... Wakaman, you don give up on title already. Wonders neva cease. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

omey2k4 wrote:Everytime Chelsea play U see that Ibrahomovivh smiling like a christmas goat.I bet his face keeps changing everytime,Soon he will stop coming to the ground when othe teams starts twurking Chelsea as usual.
Eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I don't agree any bit with that comment on Geremi: I couldn't count the no of times he turned the ball over in that game.

And how come the mercenary ghost that wrote Waffi story for him didn't say anything about the dubious goal?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

"Special praise must be handed out to Geremi whose range of passing was in a class of its own. It didn't matter whether his intended target is 5, 10, 25 or 60 yards away he is able to find the stand with every pass! (he's so good it's like having 2 men - Jokanovic & DeLucas!).

This is pure class. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Waffiman on Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anointed wrote:I don't agree any bit with that comment on Geremi: I couldn't count the no of times he turned the ball over in that game.

And how come the mercenary ghost that wrote Waffi story for him didn't say anything about the dubious goal?
Here is the source. cfc-net.co.uk. BTW, those guys hate Arsenal with a passion, Arsenal is everything they want their club to be and £160 million is not helping.

I do agree with the Geremi, he was the worst player on the pitch, the Watford players were all better than him. He could not pass a ball to save his life. Chelski were poor, very poor. Yes! The goal should not have been allowed but Watford should have put the game to bed long before Chelski scored. chelski should thank the good Lord for Frank Lampard or else the FA cup would have been curtains for this season.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

anointed wrote:I don't agree any bit with that comment on Geremi: I couldn't count the no of times he turned the ball over in that game.

My friend Geremi has not performed for Chelsea and Desaily should be put to rest.
Baba was average but we shall raise our game very soon, Mutu works hard for the team but just cannot fin the net.
It is so funny that all our players on loan are doing very well. Carlton Cole, Zenden, Fossel even Leon Knight is highest goal scorer in division two :D :D :D
It is so funny that last season we were second on the table and we lost it around Xmas time as well.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Prince, no mind Waffler and Omen, make we just dey humour dem. Arsenal with their settled squad are only 3 points ahead of us with our yet to gel team.

Desailly should become assistant coach, Geremi should over-stay in Tunisia and Gronkajaer should be sold to a team that is all puff and no result (did someone say Liverpool?). Also, Johnson should go on loan for a while. Otherewise, the side is fine.

The team really does pick itself:
Cudicini
Melchiot
Gallas
Terry
Bridge
Cole
Lampard
Makelele
Duff
Mutu
Gudjohson/Hassielbaink/Crespo
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

waka-man wrote:Prince, no mind Waffler and Omen, make we just dey humour dem. Arsenal with their settled squad are only 3 points ahead of us with our yet to gel team.

Desailly should become assistant coach, Geremi should over-stay in Tunisia and Gronkajaer should be sold to a team that is all puff and no result (did someone say Liverpool?). Also, Johnson should go on loan for a while. Otherewise, the side is fine.

Cudicini
Melchiot
Gallas
Terry
Bridge
Cole
Lampard
Makelele
Duff
Mutu
Why? He is in the perfect team. ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Waffiman wrote:
waka-man wrote:Prince, no mind Waffler and Omen, make we just dey humour dem. Arsenal with their settled squad are only 3 points ahead of us with our yet to gel team.

Cudicini
Melchiot
Gallas
Terry
Bridge
Cole
Lampard
Makelele
Duff
Mutu
Don't worry with all your unbeaten record na only FA cup una go carry go home at the end of the day.
I saw jasper two weeks ago I felt like killing the guy his passes are comical.
Sullivan was a waste of space. I think Fossel should be called back for Jimmy and Zenden for Jasper or Geremi.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

To show you how bad chelsea played, i would say that babayaro was one of the more lively chelsea players. so why him. to me the goat there was desailly.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Prince wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Cudicini
Melchiot
Gallas
Terry
Bridge
Cole
Lampard
Makelele
Duff
Mutu
Don't worry with all your unbeaten record na only FA cup una go carry go home at the end of the day.I saw jasper two weeks ago I felt like killing the guy his passes are comical.
Sullivan was a waste of space. I think Fossel should be called back for Jimmy and Zenden for Jasper or Geremi.
Errr... Arsenal 3 throphies in 2 seasons. Chelski no throphy in 5 seasons. Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

One bad game and dem start to yarn pickles