Baba brutalised by Chelski fans.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

golden boy
Egg
Egg

Post by golden boy »

One thing I noticed is that all the players the writer criticized were off African origin, were the black players the only bad players in that game and is Joe Cole better than Geremi???
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

golden boy wrote:One thing I noticed is that all the players the writer criticized were off African origin, were the black players the only bad players in that game and is Joe Cole better than Geremi???
So a fan cannot criticise his club players because they are Black?

The Baba criticism is a tad unfair because he has not played because of injury, my experience also tells me it is very difficult to come in and play well after a period on the bench or an injury lay off.

But Desailly and Geremi have been so poor this season it is unreal. The criticism is justified as per these players.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Waffiman wrote:
golden boy wrote:One thing I noticed is

The Baba criticism is a tad unfair because he has not played because of injury, my experience also tells me it is very difficult to come in and play well after a period on the bench or an injury lay off.
waffi, not to get on your case but you've got to admit that baba's game has been steadily deteriorating since way back when... this chelski fan is just stating the obvious about baba... and the last thing baba bashers like myself want to read is another excuse that the reason for his poor game was due to injury... it's getting a bit old. Hopefully ANC'04 won't be dejavu WC'02 for baba.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
golden boy wrote:One thing I noticed is

waffi, not to get on your case but you've got to admit that baba's game has been steadily deteriorating since way back when... this chelski fan is just stating the obvious about baba... and the last thing baba bashers like myself want to read is another excuse that the reason for his poor game was due to injury... it's getting a bit old. Hopefully ANC'04 won't be dejavu WC'02 for baba.
True Baba has not performed as expected in recent times, but he has had consistent injury problems for a while now. Let us try to factor this point before we criticise. I defended Papillo because he too has had injury problems, so I cannot criticise BAba when he has been in the same position.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.