The Pictoral Career of a Midget Age Cheat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg
The Pictoral Career of a Midget Age Cheat

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Chei!!! Jogodo no good.

Fine boy Razak

He even tried dyeing his hair... But alas you cant cheat age

Even Sporting waves couldn't help.

If i rub pommade i go fine?

If i smile will it work

KWASSIA

Will he end up like:

Ooh! Dearie me

Nii Lamptey

There are lies, damn lies and then there is:

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Dude get a life!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Pictoral Career of a Midget Age Cheat

Post by ohenhen1 »

COOKING SPOON wrote:Chei!!! Jogodo no good.

Fine boy Razak

He even tried dyeing his hair... But alas you cant cheat age

Even Sporting waves couldn't help.

If i rub pommade i go fine?

If i smile will it work

KWASSIA

Will he end up like:

Ooh! Dearie me

Nii Lamptey

There are lies, damn lies and then there is:

Hey this is defernately one of the best post of the year. Inaija is still number one.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

24???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly thought he was in his early thirties @ the WC.. I don't care if you can't confirm age from physical features, that #$%$* ain't 24! No way!
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Geezer, go back to Ghanaweb......................
And dont come back :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Jimi wrote:24???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly thought he was in his early thirties @ the WC.. I don't care if you can't confirm age from physical features, that #$%$* ain't 24! No way!
It must be a typo, they mean't 1972, making him 34
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg

Post by BabaNaija »

Jimi wrote:24???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly thought he was in his early thirties @ the WC.. I don't care if you can't confirm age from physical features, that #$%$* ain't 24! No way!
Actually, 23. Will be 24 on December 30th. Happy 24th birthday in advance, Mr. PingPong.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

COOKING SPOON wrote:Geezer, go back to Ghanaweb......................
Go back to ur cave! Its time for u to hibernate MORON!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Killa Adjei wrote:

Killa, a word of advice, do not take nigerians on especialy in their domain....
Behave yourself and i might not hound you off this forum. :mrgreen:
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

COOKING SPOON wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:

What the hell can you do? Will you go and cry to the mods to ban me? You have no case to ban me. You cannot just ban me like that. I dare you to try anything funny!

GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

another ghana thread? :lol: :lol:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Killa Adjei wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:

What the hell can you do? Will you go and cry to the mods to ban me? You have no case to ban me. You cannot just ban me like that. I dare you to try anything funny!
Did i hit a raw nerve my ping-pong (or should i say pimpong) playing midget friend.......
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

COOKING SPOON wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:

Did i hit a raw nerve my ping-pong (or should i say pimpong) playing midget friend.......
CAN YOU STFU!!!!!!! DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

You guys will kill me, I have laughed more than I can ever remember, that guy truly looks aged, meanwhile I have it on good authority that killa, is not a student but a janitor on the campus, I hear he sneaks away from his daily rounds to post some abuses on cyber eagles from the library computers. :P
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

What's all these Ghana Naija crap, It's screwing up this forum
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

okidoki wrote:You guys will kill me, I have laughed more than I can ever remember, that guy truly looks aged, meanwhile I have it on good authority that killa, is not a student but a janitor on the campus, I hear he sneaks away from his daily rounds to post some abuses on cyber eagles from the library computers. :P
Yes I am a janitor moron, what an angel*! If you are that miserable in life you dont have to take it out on others who are trying to do something with their life! :roll: :roll:

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Killa Adjei wrote:
okidoki wrote:You guys will kill me, I have laughed more than I can ever remember, that guy truly looks aged, meanwhile I have it on good authority that killa, is not a student but a janitor on the campus, I hear he sneaks away from his daily rounds to post some abuses on cyber eagles from the library computers. :P
Yes I am a janitor moron, what an angel*! If you are that miserable in life you dont have to take it out on others who are trying to do something with their life! :roll: :roll:
You better leave the library your supervisor is coming. :lol:
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

okidoki wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
DUDE STFU!! DAMN!! Since your moronic self cant read my location says Toronto which means I am in Eastern Canada which means right now it is 3 in the morning, what would I be doing in a library at 3 in the morning MORON! :roll: :roll:

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Killa Adjei wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
DUDE STFU!! DAMN!! Since your moronic self cant read my location says Toronto which means I am in Eastern Canada which means right now it is 3 in the morning, what would I be doing in a library at 3 in the morning MORON! :roll: :roll:
"Sorry", i got the wrong "Killa", the one i was talking about is located in Canada and according to sources they swear he is the best janitor on campus. :lol:
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Killa, you ought to realize that you are the only one standing to lose from this. Stop being so aggressive, you angry African man. :evil:
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

okidoki wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
"Sorry", i got the wrong "Killa", the one i was talking about is located in Canada and according to sources they swear he is the best janitor on campus. :lol:
Damn your still running your mouth, SHUT DA F-UCK UP MORON! DAMN!!

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I think we should point out age cheats regardless of who they are and it must be done with proof and not on a whim. When we associate them with their country it means we have a different motive.

Yes Pimpong is Ghanaian but deal with him as an individual. We need to tone down our rhetoric a bit please so it's not "them and us".

Obviously we can still joke at each other's expence but it's a very fine line between brotherly love and hate.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

pajimoh the site admin has spoken, so if by chance anyone else puts up who they view to be age cheats, they should be no hatred from anyone.