Obafemi Family Beg NFA, gave reasons why he shuns Eagles

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

I dont believe that story for a split second. Which team in the world will have that kind of player on a youth contract? NONE

And if that is true, why did he not tell the NFA that.

I am completely tired of the Martins issue. Let the boy go to blazes :arrow:
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Somebody, why u dey yan like dunce. U wan tell me say na the first time u go hear this story be dat. How many times we don talk am for this forum say na under youth contract the guy dey play. So bcos the thing no go with your position, U no believe am shey. Nonsense.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
realplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

This story about contractual agreement is not true. By law inter can not just discard him if he gets injured. He will be treated like any other player if he is injured and on his merit will be in the first team.
Even if he has not signed a contract, which I doubt, he will be a free agent if he does well in the ANc. So the more reason why it would be wise for him to homour the call.
This story is just a cover up!
Talent can only blossom with hard work!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

the one thing that concerns me about Martins is how claims he is not ready to play for Nigeria yet. If Martins truly beleives its up to him to make that decision, its unfortunate.

on one hand it may be the most convenien excuse he can come up with in order to please Inter-Milan. on the other hand it may be a case of cold-feet due to the expectations. or he is being coached to say so by his advicers. or he may just feel he is not ready yet.

guys if I can ask a question. Is it beyond a 19 year old to know he should not be saying such ?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Schillachi[/color] wrote:Exactly what I've been saying all along. I don tire for all you selfish inconsiderate hypocrites. These are the same people wey no go carry common pencil go naija for neighbourhood kids when dem visit, yet they want someone that is still playing on a junior contract to jeopardize his yet-to-start career by going to the ANC.
You ought to look at the bigger picture and stop being star struck. For real.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I guess what he is saying is if he gets injured playing for Inter, he won't get covered as well since he doesn't have a professional contract. The more you look at it, the messer his story gets.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I have backed Martins in his decision but if his fear is that because he has a youth contract that he is scared of being shown the door out of Inter if he goes to the ANC, then he is very wrong.

I mean, if Inter cuts him loose that makes him a free agent, if memory serves me right, and that opportunity could make him a very rich man and give him the freedom to choose wherever he wants to play.

And with his pace and power he could be the next darling of the EPL and a very rich man....So if he looks on the bright side leaving Inter might be his best bet
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ani, don't forget to add he could even take Inter to court/Fifa for wrongful dismissal.

Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Nonsense and Ingredients!!!!!!
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

The contract excuse doesnt really work, right now Martins stock is very high so he could actually call inters bluff if he didnt have a contract with them and say he's coming.

Where I think the NFA f**ked up was that they should have told him that
even if he wasnt going to ANC he should have come to Faro to meet the coaching staff, future team mates. That he could have done since he was on a winter break and that would have shown if he was interested in playing for Naija.

But I think its time to move on, he aint coming so lets focus on the players who'll are willing to play for us.
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Schillachi, we dont have to be insultive here.

Why would you still have your second highest goal scorer on a youth contract. Knowing fully well anyone else can sign him under your nose.

And lets asume the inter management are stupid enough to still have him on a youth contact, the big question is WHY DIDN'T MARTINS TELL THAT TO THE NFA?
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

African Star wrote:Do not exclude the Oliseh factor in all this. After all Oliseh is his agent and is probably giving him advice.
I met Obafemi in Lagos before he went back to Italy. He told me that he has nothing to do with the Olisehs. I asked him who is his manager. He told me that his manager is a guy called Omo-Oba and he is based in Palm Groove.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Akure4Life wrote:
African Star wrote:Do not exclude the Oliseh factor in all this. After all Oliseh is his agent and is probably giving him advice.
I met Obafemi in Lagos before he went back to Italy. He told me that he has nothing to do with the Olisehs. I asked him who is his manager. He told me that his manager is a guy called Omo-Oba and he is based in Palm Groove.
Hope is not the Omo-oba we know, cus we used to have a similar name in this forum......hehehehehehehe!!
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

Martins, Martins, Martins. dont u guys think we've overflogged this issue :(
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

We are discussing the wrong man. We should be saying Moratti, Moratti, Moratti, Moratti!!!