SHOULD CHUKWU START TRIMMING HIS TEAM NOW OR WAIT TILL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
SHOULD CHUKWU START TRIMMING HIS TEAM NOW OR WAIT TILL

Post by GUEST »

THE EPL PLAYERS ARRIVE CAMP

What is your take on this Subject Matter?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Guest,

EPL players don't have to arrive in camp when they all know they will be on the team. CCC and NFA it is not the reason why the team shouldn't be named... Who are they tricking? All EPL players will be selected and others as well. It's the ones who are new to this whole process are the ones i am waiting for if they will be picked or not. Do you think CCC will drop Kanu and JJ lai lai...never
Last edited by MI5 on Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

MI5-I agreed that EPL PLAYERS will ALL make the Team but do you think CHUKWU SHOULD START NOW DECAMPING SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENT.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Guest,

CCC is a caretaker and don't forget he will need permission from the glass house to start decamping players before he even decides to start doing it. Everyone knows who will be going and the team is about complete. Out of the 22 players, i could say right now everyone in camp even among themselves already know who is going and who is not. The squad right now is up to 17-18 players with the EPL players and guys like Udeze and JAG whether they train or not know they will be going to Tunisia. The rest now boils down to the normal naija politics of everyone working behind the scenes at the last minute trying to put their boys to make up the remaining numbers. Expect to hear player agents, Alhaji Alhaji's, friends within the NFA, politicians and others who we don't hear about lobby for for their players and boys to make up the remaining numbers on the team.

That is why CCC wants to submit his list very late just like our old friend Amodu did the last time. Don't be surprised if CCC says "He didn't know we had to many midfielders in camp" Amodu style... :wink:

Also they are waiting for me too :lol: :D :P since i plan to pay big time $$$$ just to be selected :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by MI5 on Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

MI5--Then I will just siddon and look!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Guest,

Na so e bi ohh...
Soldier of Fortune...
Ofoje2
Egg
Egg

Post by Ofoje2 »

Why should JJ or Kanu be dropped???Believe it or not, both these cats are the BEST footballers right about now from Nigeria.

I don't care who the coach is, Papillo & Double J plays PERIOD!!
Enugu Rangers Supporters Club
Akingbade
Egg
Egg

Post by Akingbade »

You got that right! :mrgreen:
Don't throw stones if u live in a glass house and kindly use the pre-frontal lobe of your brain more often; scientists call it the seat of good manners...