What y'all feel...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omonaija
Egg
Egg
What y'all feel...

Post by omonaija »

...think is high time that we change the management of the NFA, probably hire a foreigner. Because, what I don't get is that how come they never always perform...starting from the chairman -> Sec. general and the rest of the crew? Can't we just have a very successful 4yrs tenure of the NFA management that will be very reliable, competent, and plan things ahead of time like other football authourities do?? It is unbelieveable that NFA is still living in the stone age when IT has taken over most of communication process technology wise. It really baffles me when I see that our NFA are so useless when Mexico here, which is underdeveloped just like naija can be more competent than our NFA. Afterall, it is the players that are made scapegoats for their misfortunes.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Yes ohh and well said. But you know in Naija and just like on this forum mediocrity is accepted and has become a way of life in our society each day, each week. Nothing is going to change until we lose badly in the ANC don't qualify for Athens 2004 and Ghana beating the Falcons in the Olympics qualifiers and Losing like our first three to four games in the WC qualifiers Ghana style then you will see change and action take place... Sad but true... :cry:
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Take a look at this site and tell me why they won't reach the semifinals of the world cup in 2006 or 2010... First class organisation at work here...

http://www.ussoccer.com/home/default.sps
Soldier of Fortune...
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

no need for foreigners.
Nigerians can do the job, as long as they're not ex-Military and other corrupt people
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Jiggerman21 wrote:no need for foreigners.
Nigerians can do the job, as long as they're not ex-Military and other corrupt people
see Jiggerman,
That is exactly what my point is, how come we keep employing all this mo'fos that did little for sports to come in and be an administrator of football in a football crazy country like naija....men, we are not like eritrea or somalia for God sakes! Why can't even the govt elect the people that knows what it takes to run football in nigeria instead of having a mediocre administrators..all these them former millitary mallam dem! Just exactly like what M15 said...having"mediocre" administrators is always been the case.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

MI5 wrote:Take a look at this site and tell me why they won't reach the semifinals of the world cup in 2006 or 2010... First class organisation at work here...

http://www.ussoccer.com/home/default.sps
They almost made the semi-finals at south Korea 2002! I mean, just look at our ANC preparation...choosing Faro at the last minute for camping, inviting 41 players to camp within 3weeks of a tournament, and players coming to camp without even been invited....NFA is really messed up!
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What y'all feel...

Post by Babalawo »

omonaija wrote:...think is high time that we change the management of the NFA, probably hire a foreigner. Because, what I don't get is that how come they never always perform...starting from the chairman -> Sec. general and the rest of the crew? Can't we just have a very successful 4yrs tenure of the NFA management that will be very reliable, competent, and plan things ahead of time like other football authourities do?? It is unbelieveable that NFA is still living in the stone age when IT has taken over most of communication process technology wise. It really baffles me when I see that our NFA are so useless when Mexico here, which is underdeveloped just like naija can be more competent than our NFA. Afterall, it is the players that are made scapegoats for their misfortunes.
well take a plane back home, plan a coup and execute it, become NFA chairman and sec-gen at 1nce, and let me c how far u will go.
My brother i feel ya pain, millions of people feel d same pain 2, but sitting behind ur monitor n punching the keypad will not help matters at all, we need action and not meer posted topics o move our FA foward.
Me and Robby have been accused of being NFA puppies, but i bet u i have as much hatred 4 them like anyone else, but until we get our acts together and fight as 1, through letters, publications, open critic on TV programmes and rallies, my brother we just gonna scream hell and end up achieving natha while dem people keep doing their yeye work.
Peter Obi For President 2023
omonaija
Egg
Egg
Re: What y'all feel...

Post by omonaija »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:
omonaija wrote:...think is high time that we change the management of the NFA, probably hire a foreigner. Because, what I don't get is that how come they never always perform...starting from the chairman -> Sec. general and the rest of the crew? Can't we just have a very successful 4yrs tenure of the NFA management that will be very reliable, competent, and plan things ahead of time like other football authourities do?? It is unbelieveable that NFA is still living in the stone age when IT has taken over most of communication process technology wise. It really baffles me when I see that our NFA are so useless when Mexico here, which is underdeveloped just like naija can be more competent than our NFA. Afterall, it is the players that are made scapegoats for their misfortunes.
well take a plane back home, plan a coup and execute it, become NFA chairman and sec-gen at 1nce, and let me c how far u will go.
My brother i feel ya pain, millions of people feel d same pain 2, but sitting behind ur monitor n punching the keypad will not help matters at all, we need action and not meer posted topics o move our FA foward.
Me and Robby have been accused of being NFA puppies, but i bet u i have as much hatred 4 them like anyone else, but until we get our acts together and fight as 1, through letters, publications, open critic on TV programmes and rallies, my brother we just gonna scream hell and end up achieving natha while dem people keep doing their yeye work.
Uzoma,
I actually posted this thread because I want people in the right places to do something...you don't know who comes to this site that might be able to make a change. We all do the same here at this forum punching the keypad, vexing our anger and making our point known to the right authorities and the entire cybereagles. All am saying is that, you try and make a suggestion to what can be done and see where we go from there. I don't have to take a plane back to naija to make a change. You right there can make a change without even knowing you could do it. You know, we are all for the betterment of naija football that is why we all come to this forum with so many different ideas about the "way forward".