Bayelsa Assembly vows to sue NFA!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Okpoama-boy
Egg
Egg
Bayelsa Assembly vows to sue NFA!!!!

Post by Okpoama-boy »

The Bayelsa State House of assembly has vowed to drag the NFA to Court if something is not done, to promote the state owned Bayelsa United to the premier division come 2003/2004 season. They claimed the NFA promoted 3SC alongside NPA; after shooting abandoned their match against Globestars FC of Warri after the match commissioner and centre refree submitted conflicting reports, despite the protest lodged in by Globestar!!!
On the Green turf we shall pick our preys!!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me sef i wan sue NFA becos dem take my money and dem nefa pay me back :P :wink:
Soldier of Fortune...
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

That Bayelsa State House of Assembly man dey smoke that thing again.
I want to see them take the NFA to court
Okpoama-boy
Egg
Egg

Post by Okpoama-boy »

Why? bcos NFA know say na FIFA rule not to take NFA to court, But no forget say na House of Assembly(Voice of the people) and not Bayelsa United mgbo!!No forget say na me formerly nembe-eagle ok!!!!!
On the Green turf we shall pick our preys!!!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Me I be Bayelsa man. But this na total disgrace.keep politics out of sports.
who no know go know.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

http://nigeriasports.com/334

Bayelsa State FA to sue NFA to court

The Bayelsa State Football Association is to take the Nigeria Football Association to court for injustice against Bayelsa United Football Club of Yenagoa.
The Bayelsa State House of Assembly Committee Chairman on Youth and Sports, Franklin Otele said on tuesday morning that his committee had investigated the incidents that rounded up the National Professional division one league last year.

"We have come to the conclusion that Bayelsa United were robbed of qualification by the NFA and we also know that the promotion of Shooting Stars to the Premier league was pre-meditated," Franklin Otele said.

Bayelsa United were locked in bitter battle with Shooting Stars of Ibadan over one of the promotion tickets to the Premier League and it took a dramatic last day of the season for Shooting Stars to pip Bayelsa to the final slot of group 1B.

While Bayelsa claimed Shooting abandoned their last match against Globe Stars in Oghara, fingers also pointed to the General Manager of the Oluyole warriors who was accused of paying money to the Globe Stars players to throw the last match to them.

The match ended 1-1 putting Shooting Stars in second place above their disgruntled Bayelsa rivals.

Bayelsa United also had a protest leveled against Igbino Babes thrown out by the FA disciplinary committee for lack of evidence.

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

ruff'n'tuff wrote:Me I be Bayelsa man. But this na total disgrace.keep politics out of sports.
The question is: Do they know the difference?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942