LEAVE MARTINS ALONE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
LEAVE MARTINS ALONE

Post by Nkume »

A player can chose whoever he wants to play for. Yes his decision is hard for Nigerians, but remember its his loss. In the striking position, we have an abundance of talent, and it isn't even properly utilized. Guys like Batho, Aghahowa, Agali, have not even played for us in a year and they are the BEST three strikers we have. So please NFA should SHUT UP. If the can't do their jobs who will ever want to play for Nigeria?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player7 ... L=en&lim=1

Oba what have u done.. shame on u young man...cha bande
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The boy's excuse was that he is more concerned in cementing his place in the inter squad.

1. Already the boy is too hot to be dropped or frozen out of the team (the Inter fans will not allow it).

2. With his current form, he would have come back from Tunisia with a bigger reputation.

3. If Inter get the right offer they will probably toss him.

In any case, putting personal sentiments aside, it's all good. Nigerian football will move on with or without Martins.

The boy has laid his bed, please lets move on and leave him to sleep in it. The same Brazil that produced Pele, gave us Zico and has now given us Ronaldo. We thought we had seen it all with Etim then came Okocha, I beg, I say the King is dead, long live the king. Our football I repeat, will continue to move on.

Cheers
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Why Shame on Oba? Shame on the NFA. First if the FA was properly run, we wouldn't have our prospective fowards being Biata, Ezenwa, Ugochukwu, Ezeji, Nworgu, while Ogbeche, Oruma, Ijeh etc don't get invites. We wouln't have Ayenugba starting for our U-23. The fact is players with a lot to loos will not wan't to take a MAJOR risk like playing for Nigeria. I am sure he loves Niaja, but to him the risk is too much.

Its his loss though :cry:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Mr Shows wrote:The boy's excuse was that he is more concerned in cementing his place in the inter squad.

1. Already the boy is too hot to be dropped or frozen out of the team (the Inter fans will not allow it).

2. With his current form, he would have come back from Tunisia with a bigger reputation.

3. If Inter get the right offer they will probably toss him.

In any case, putting personal sentiments aside, it's all good. Nigerian football will move on with or without Martins.

The boy has laid his bed, please lets move on and leave him to sleep in it. The same Brazil that produced Pele, gave us Zico and has now given us Ronaldo. We thought we had seen it all with Etim then came Okocha, I beg, I say the King is dead, long live the king. Our football I repeat, will continue to move on.

Cheers
Couln't have said it any Better, Lets move ON!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

if Martins wilfully rejects the Nigerian masses, NFA & FIFA, before we move on, he should be banned from the eagus for 5 years.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Why Ban am, Na by force! :shock:
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

firstly, the real culprit here is Inter-Milan. So baning Martins will send a strong message to Inter & other clubs against next time. they have to know there is a price to pay for flouting FIFA mandate.

And Martins already has an offence by saying he is not ready to play for Nigeria. Thats not his choice. His second offence may be listening to bad advice. He may be 19 but its still an offence & he will be a better man after his punishment.
ajax795
Egg
Egg
LEAVE OBAFEMI OUT.

Post by ajax795 »

WE ALL SHOULD LEAVE OBAFEMI OUT THIS TIME.WE ARE NOT GOING TO MISS HIM AT NOKIA ANC, HE NEVER PLAYED FOR HIS MOTHERLAND.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

He didnt even suffer toplay qualifying matches to know what it means.He himself knows he dosent deserve to go.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LEAVE OBAFEMI OUT.

Post by Nkume »

ajax795 wrote:WE ALL SHOULD LEAVE OBAFEMI OUT THIS TIME.WE ARE NOT GOING TO MISS HIM AT NOKIA ANC, HE NEVER PLAYED FOR HIS MOTHERLAND.
Its NFA that doesn't want to leave the boy. Soon, they will say we lost the Nations Cup because of Martins. :x
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I agree we should let him be. I am not saying I like his decision, but I understand. Patriotism is a two-way street. Your country has to be there for you in order to expect loyalty from you.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

cic old boy wrote:I agree we should let him be. I am not saying I like his decision, but I understand. Patriotism is a two-way street. Your country has to be there for you in order to expect loyalty from you.
Well said
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I also guarantee all of U that if Obafemi Martins gets injured and remains in a critical conditon after the ANC,NFA wont do jack to help him afterwards.Their interest is just all in the money simple,apart from that why should he play in the ANC when he hasnt paid his dues like participating in any qualifying games or youth games.The kid got time on his side and we can be patient because at the moment we have too many great fowards.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Sharap dia! The boy has a duty to his country!!!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

omey2k4 wrote:I also guarantee all of U that if Obafemi Martins gets injured and remains in a critical conditon after the ANC,NFA wont do jack to help him afterwards.Their interest is just all in the money simple,apart from that why should he play in the ANC when he hasnt paid his dues like participating in any qualifying games or youth games.The kid got time on his side and we can be patient because at the moment we have too many great fowards.

Omey24

Well said Mrtin has represented Nigeria in any compeetitive matches , uyet he ca walk into the final SE 22, no wonder Ogbeche fail in the last world.

I am not against punishing martin but let's move on.