Hello Comrades

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Hello Comrades

Post by General Trousers »

Hello Comrades and fellow Patriots,

The vigilant Nigerian Soccer Fan can not be detered. Due to subversive activities by Ismaily fans and treacherous actions by some Senegalese, my arrival was delayed.

However my trusty pilot was able to steer our Ilyushin onto the tarmac under the cover of darkness, and your faithful leader has arrived to give all Nigerians the moral support needed in Tunisia.

My delay was regretably hastened by a mid air collision with a bearded man riding a sleigh pulled by 12 camels. The collision unfortately sent him plummeting to earth, and when we used our side scanning radar, we determined that he had fallen 6 to 7ft into the ground. Because I was in a hurry, I reported his position to some near by American forces.

I am here now, and I want to make sure that emanations of Ayoakinfe's gulder filled stomach are correct, after all he is a Leeds fan. I am also concerned about Gotti, he has been spending to much time in the gym and he must reprioritize soccer over weight lifting. I am told Omey2K has run out of the Omo we gave him to wash his mouth ... Waffi man dual support of Oga and Arsenal caused a 1-1 draw ...

Anyway ... wetin be the latest? Make una hail me one time.
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

General Trousers, You no know sey them dey find you for this Forum?

viewtopic.php?t=61