DAMN SEVEN CLUBS INTERESTED IN ODEMWINGIE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Fegwu wrote:Osaze is not that good. He is just another overhyped player on his way to an impending "USELESS" status and qualification from the fans on this board and Nigerian football fans the world over.

I have seen the script already and I know this will end. His honeymoon will end in about 13 months and then another "flavour of the moment" will emmerge.........subsequently he will become history. The only good thing going for him now is his age........nothing else. He is more likely (IMHO) to end up in the history books as another mediocre player. He does not have outstanding skills, speed or football wit.

All the best to him nonetheless.
Fegwu-It seems you were a bit off on this one. :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

mke1010 wrote:
Fegwu wrote:Osaze is not that good. He is just another overhyped player on his way to an impending "USELESS" status and qualification from the fans on this board and Nigerian football fans the world over.

I have seen the script already and I know this will end. His honeymoon will end in about 13 months and then another "flavour of the moment" will emmerge.........subsequently he will become history. The only good thing going for him now is his age........nothing else. He is more likely (IMHO) to end up in the history books as another mediocre player. He does not have outstanding skills, speed or football wit.

:D :D :D :D very Ayo-esque
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

mke1010 wrote:

This is Fe/gwu. He said the same about Martins and Ayila. The man is gifted with seeing the most negative aspect of our players. He will be found out with time.
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I for one am not impressed with any of these clubs. Look at how Kaka wernt from Sao Paulo in Brazil straight into the AC Milan starting line up.

Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.

By the way, Osaze is also in need of immediate physical development. He needs to develop upper body strength as he gets shoved off the ball too easily.

Nowhere will he get better physical training than in Italy. I would love to see him go to a team like Lazio or Juventus.
Osaze is NOT a playmaker. He's a striker....he doesn't have the instincts of a playmaker.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

mke1010 wrote:

This one is really surprising. I am not even sure I am being sarcastic (not that Osaze is that great great). It looks to me like a tongue-in-cheek thingy. I cannot even remember why I would say that about a young player like that even when I feel it is likely so in my heart. Really weird sha - but since my name is attached to it, I will have to be married to it comewhatmay. Even weirder is that I really like Osaze and have always liked him. Hmmmm.

Mke1010, since we are discussing Osaze, what has happened to him lately. His career has remained relatively undistinguished so far. If only he actually cheated and reduced his age (which is wrong) I wonder how that may have changed his career. Anyway he still has plenty of years to come and shine.

P.S. I am sorry Osaze.

P.P.S. Winnerman, shut up already. Do you have any proof to your claim? Submit it before I cyberslap you.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
ezeoneofobz
Egg
Egg

Post by ezeoneofobz »

Fegwu wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

This one is really surprising. I am not even sure I am being sarcastic (not that Osaze is that great great). It looks to me like a tongue-in-cheek thingy. I cannot even remember why I would say that about a young player like that even when I feel it is likely so in my heart. Really weird sha - but since my name is attached to it, I will have to be married to it comewhatmay. Even weirder is that I really like Osaze and have always liked him. Hmmmm.

Mke1010, since we are discussing Osaze, what has happened to him lately. His career has remained relatively undistinguished so far. If only he actually cheated and reduced his age (which is wrong) I wonder how that may have changed his career. Anyway he still has plenty of years to come and shine.

P.S. I am sorry Osaze.

P.P.S. Winnerman, shut up already. Do you have any proof to your claim? Submit it before I cyberslap you.
Kudos man. Atleast you standing and sticking by your statements..much respect!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Methinks Ayo is not the only poster that may be guilty of this Osaze foot in the mouth comments....check out Fegwu's list on this thread...compared with his highlighted comments above....sorry bro..I couldn't pass on this one.. :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=78072&highlight=fegwu+osaze

I post an excerpt..
Fegwu wrote:In descending order based on "current" form minus injuries (take it with a grain of salt since I do not cover all the leagues like some others here). Criteria taken into consideration is Club including league quality (all competitions) and country.

Drogba
Eto'o (nipped by Drogs in part because of injury)
Dindane
Yakubu (nipped Kanu because of country)
Kanu
Osaze
Blaise N'Kufo
Sanogo
Niang
Ogunsoto
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Mister Dolly wrote:

Methinks Ayo is not the only poster that may be guilty of this Osaze foot in the mouth comments....check out Fegwu's list on this thread...compared with his highlighted comments above....sorry bro..I couldn't pass on this one.. :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=78072&highlight=fegwu+osaze

I post an excerpt..
Fegwu wrote:In descending order based on "current" form minus injuries (take it with a grain of salt since I do not cover all the leagues like some others here). Criteria taken into consideration is Club including league quality (all competitions) and country.

Drogba
Eto'o (nipped by Drogs in part because of injury)
Dindane
Yakubu (nipped Kanu because of country)
Kanu
Osaze
Blaise N'Kufo
Sanogo
Niang
Ogunsoto
Una sef. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Mudi E wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I for one am not impressed with any of these clubs. Look at how Kaka wernt from Sao Paulo in Brazil straight into the AC Milan starting line up.

Osaze is a lot more exprerienced than Kaka and should be aiming for those kind of heights. We are yet to see Osaze's full repartoire of skills as he is a natural playmaker and I think he can prove to be as talented as Kaka.

By the way, Osaze is also in need of immediate physical development. He needs to develop upper body strength as he gets shoved off the ball too easily.

Nowhere will he get better physical training than in Italy. I would love to see him go to a team like Lazio or Juventus.
Osaze is NOT a playmaker. He's a striker....he doesn't have the instincts of a playmaker.
Duh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mudiot, erm that comment is almost 3 years old.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

theYemster wrote:
Mudi E wrote:

Duh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mudiot, erm that comment is almost 3 years old.
:lol: menn dis is three much
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli