Let us write to Massimo Moratti

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Ayo just incase i missed it on a previous topic while away, i won't mind to be given a brief low-down on how we benefited from d letter.
Gary Megson withdrew his comments about Udeze being at fault for that goal and reinstated him to the team immediately Uzoma.

Moratti is unlikely to be swayed so easily. We wil need to pressurise him a bit. Oya, abegm, I need names now. Either add them on a thread or PM them to me.

Obviously, some people's name go on the list automatically. I know Rudeboy's name for instance and I can tell him now that it will be number two on the list.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Ayo Akinfe,
How much are you paid for this PR job? We have had Nigerians played for Inter Milan before and NONE of them have refused invitation. Why so much difference in this case?

Please it is better to write that you are a group of Martins friends but not to degrade the intelligence of the calibre of people registered with CE.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Ayo just incase i missed it on a previous topic while away, i won't mind to be given a brief low-down on how we benefited from d letter.
Gary Megson withdrew his comments about Udeze being at fault for that goal and reinstated him to the team immediately Uzoma.

Moratti is unlikely to be swayed so easily. We wil need to pressurise him a bit. Oya, abegm, I need names now. Either add them on a thread or PM them to me.

Obviously, some people's name go on the list automatically. I know Rudeboy's name for instance and I can tell him now that it will be number two on the list.
Lets appeal for Admin to bring the archive file and you WILL read categorically that I said in that your thread that he (UDEZE) will still play some more games irrespective of that statement credited to Gary Megson.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Football Manager wrote:Ayo Akinfe,
How much are you paid for this PR job? We have had Nigerians played for Inter Milan before and NONE of them have refused invitation. Why so much difference in this case?

Please it is better to write that you are a group of Martins friends but not to degrade the intelligence of the calibre of people registered with CE.
Just remember that I have your name young man!
azuka

Post by azuka »

Ayo,

This is taking it too far. This is not the first time a player is refusing to honour SE invitation to concentrate on club career. In 1992, Amokachie chose jis club career over Senegal '92, the heaven did not fall, neither did we do badly. Just recently in 2002, Ogbeche having just emerged on the PSG rather chose PSG over the Mali 2002. Once again the SE was able to raise a team. So why are we making a mountain out Martins mouse hill. Let the young man and make a headway out of his career. When and if eventually he decides to play for us, the SE will be the better for it. And if he decides to follow the footsteps of Fashanu, Ameobi and co, we should all wish him good luck.
We are all desipating so much energy on this issue, instead of attending to pressing issues at hand. Nigeria has never been lacking in talent. Let's get on with the task in hand while Martins gets on with his.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

azuka wrote:Ayo,

This is taking it too far. This is not the first time a player is refusing to honour SE invitation to concentrate on club career. In 1992, Amokachie chose jis club career over Senegal '92, the heaven did not fall, neither did we do badly. Just recently in 2002, Ogbeche having just emerged on the PSG rather chose PSG over the Mali 2002. Once again the SE was able to raise a team. So why are we making a mountain out Martins mouse hill. Let the young man and make a headway out of his career. When and if eventually he decides to play for us, the SE will be the better for it. And if he decides to follow the footsteps of Fashanu, Ameobi and co, we should all wish him good luck.
We are all desipating so much energy on this issue, instead of attending to pressing issues at hand. Nigeria has never been lacking in talent. Let's get on with the task in hand while Martins gets on with his.
Me I do still send this letter with your name on it my friend!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

AZUKA
It was indeed Westerhof who opted to overlook Daniel Amokachi in 1992. He was later to say that it was his biggest mistake.

azuka wrote:Ayo,

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo, please try to avoid speaking on behalf of the CE, as we know, a lot of forumers do not agree wtih you, so it is not right to speak on their behalf.

Besides, I think the CE now has people to handle such matters, my advise will be you have a chat with them to know what their views are.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ayo,

I really think we should write to clubs like Man U who need strikers that Mart is free so that Inter can feel threatened. This is the transfer window and how long can clubs like Inter treat us like this?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Football Manager
Egg
Egg

The Patriot wrote:Dear Ayo,

Sorry but the matter is in the boy's hands. He is 19 years of age and able to think for himself. I have only met him a couple of times since he's been with this organization and I am appreciative of what his feat and help with our club. He is however in the junior team and can take off to play for his country whenever he likes. If he feels that it would jeopardize his career then he has a right to say No. As for me whether he goes for the ANC or not my coaches will decide when to play him and will intimate our lawyers as to when he is due for a contract. Please note that I am not willing to involved in Nigerian football politics, so pen a letter in like manner to Martins. Not to repeat myself but he is 19 years of age and here in Italy as at 12 years of age a boy becomes a man.

I appreciate your gesture.

All my love and affection

Massimo Morrati The Great and Beloved.
Caro Patriot,
Come va, da dove vienni? Comunque, che lavoro fai? Cosi mi raconti?
Aspettando la vostra risposta.
FM
azuka

Post by azuka »

TXJ,
AZUKA
It was indeed Westerhof who opted to overlook Daniel Amokachi in 1992. He was later to say that it was his biggest mistake.

I beg to disagree. Amokachie requested to be overlooked. If you remember correctly, that was when that Australian, Fari or something (cant seem to remember his name now) was in Club Brugge.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[email protected]
[email protected]

The letter will aos go to Europsport. Is there anyone important I am missing out?
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I am a bit curious what is the first and last letter of my REAL name?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I am a bit curious what is the first and last letter of my REAL name?
Don't worry, you will soon see it in print!
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

I think everything Ayo said about Martins and Morati is correct. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that Martins is under tremendous pressure from his club. Most of the people bashing the young chap would do the same thing Martins is doing given the same set of circumstances. The idea of writing Morati a letter is taking it a bit far, so I will leave that part of it alone.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

O boy - this your avatar is downright scary!!!
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Lol Ayo, d Last l8r we wrote on Udeze's behalf what was d outcome?? I don't think writting a letter would change anything, let the young lad be.
Anyway if u need a signature u know u can always count on me.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Kai...everyday, let's write to....
BTW, i see u're sending ur letter by email...are u sure they have a laptop? And even if they do have a laptop, can they use it?
Lastly, just incase u dont know, i'd rather point out that the last decision rests on Martins (Moratti or no Moratti).
And to all those of u calling this young boy a traitor, i'd rather call u a hypocrite (if u aint based in Nigeria) cos ur country is in shambles and ur country needs you more than whichever country u're based in...Respect the boy's decision.
Kpom (C) Cellular!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I insist that you are wrong. Go cross check your facts.
azuka wrote:TXJ,
AZUKA

I beg to disagree. Amokachie requested to be overlooked. If you remember correctly, that was when that Australian, Fari or something (cant seem to remember his name now) was in Club Brugge.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

For heavens sake are you really this lonely? that you seek attention through these ridiculous ideas? No do not write to Morrati write to Berlusconi instead geeez!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:These are the addresses I will send the letter to.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Folks, I think it's time we call this clown to order.
Ayo, who are you and who authorized you to write any letter on behalf of the CE forum? I thought you were supposed to be a learned man. If you ever use our name on any correspondence whatsoever, without an express authorization from this forum, I'll teach you a few life lessons.
Nonsense
alpacino
Egg
Egg

Post by alpacino »

Ayo....Be resonable...the boy doesnt want to play period. He's now a regonised star and he made his decision not to play for naija... so dont put the blame on moratti or anybody else . He is selfish and myopic as well.
Ayo dont let ethnicity cloud ur judgement...be objective.

PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

most Naija people heard and believed that Westerhof left out Amokachi for Senegal 92. It is almost unthinkable that Westerhof would turn around to invite a player that once turned him down. The man had too much ego to allow that to happen
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.