Let us write to Massimo Moratti

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tolu
Re: Let us write to Massimo Moratti

Post by Tolu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Having read the swathes of comments about Martins and his refusal to join the rest of the team in Faro, I am getting sick of some of the comments.

What I find particularly irritating is that some of you really believe that a Nigerian player is not dying to show up for the ANC. This is naive in the extreme and just shows that too many of us get carried along by the bandwagon effect.

Now the following facts have been brought to light:

(1) Inter have not yet offered Martins a professional contract
(2) Given that he is still technically a member of the junior team, he may not feature again for the club if he does not do what he is told.

I am 90% certain that Inter Milan are behind his current stance and that he has been threatened privately. Bearing in mind that the boy owes everything to Inter, I am not surprised that he is not able to do a "Kanoute" on them.

We all know how more of a gangster Massimo Moratti is and I am willing to bet my bottom dollar that he has sat Martins down and explained the situation to him. It is simple:

"If Nigeria invite you, we cannot refuse to release you as Fifa will hammer us. However, if you say you do not want to play for them, we are all covered."

If Moratti tells him that if he goes to Tunisia he will not get a professional contract and will not feature in future games, what is the boy to do? Alswo, we do not know what other juicy carrots are being dangled before him.

I for one have taken note of Moratti's silence on this issue. I smell a rat.

Let us write to Moratti and publish our letter in the media. Let us smoke the man out and see what he has to say. It is pointless harping on about Martins. We are chasing the wrong man. Moratti is our man!
You and who?
You will never cease to Amaze me.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

If Martins is scared of being shown the way out of Inter cus of lack of PROF. CONTRACT hence he is refusing to play for Nigeria, then is not worth it cus there is no confidence in him to get a shirt too and shine as we have all envisage. Let him sit back and settle his problem and when he is ripe of age and of courage we can get him without begging then.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

This thread is a joke right? This Ayo chap has started again, shouting off his mouth (or fingers) without authorisation. Have you not been removed as an administrator. What authority do you have to send out letters in the name of the CE. Are you CE?

I really dont get this overbloated, egocentric that calls himself Ayo Akinfe, but what i suspect is that you want to use this site through this your letter to get to know Moratti so as to further your player agent business. I think it is clear from all your letters that this is your true aim, and I call on Larry and others on this forum to call you to order, if not I will be within my legal rights to bring proceedings against you for tarnishing my name, since I am a registered member here.
To stop trying is to start dying
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

moderators, admin staff it is your responsibility to rein in this self appointed messiah of Nigerian soccer. :roll: :roll: :roll: are you seriously going to allow ayo to send off this letter? :shock: :shock: ayo has reached the point where reason will not sway him from doing what he thinks is best. and since he lacks the humility to admit he is as often wrong as right he needs to be brought to order by the authorities of this site. the last katakata he caused on this forum should still be fresh in the memory. :evil: :evil: :evil: this moratti letter reeks of the attitude "i am writing it and their is nothing you can do about it". :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: thats fine for anarchists and webohenes but not if this forum is to be around for a long time rest assured if you do not call him to order you give the green light to anybody and everybody to use the name of this website to whatever beef they have in nigerian football. let ayo write the letter in his own name let him add the names of whoever agrees with him but do not let it be done under the ageis of the cybereagles. stop ayo from starting a precedent which will only end in recrimination, tears and this forum falling apart :cry: :cry: :cry:
my times are in HIS hands
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ayo, you don come again... first Moratti is some sort of mafiaoso gangster that will have his player shot should he cross him... better yet, Senor Morratti has actually gotten a young prospect worth millions to actually work for him without a contract... perhaps, cause said player is afraid of getting collected by the mafia... this is good. really. Unfortunately for my brother Ayo, we don't live in a pipe dream world. We can oly go by the facts and the facts as we know it is that Martins has refused to play for the eagles in spite of numerous call ups and beggings by the NFA, coaches, & the fans. That's the fact. And you can't blame the mafia for that... so you ought to toss that silly letter of yours in the trash can where it belongs.