Little Known Enyimba ACL championship Facts

Did you know that after the historic victory by Enyimba,

Hundreds of Okada drivers (Uzoma must have been one of them), Petty traders and Street Hawkers closed down a section of Aba Road near oil mill juction in PH to declare Star and Gulder in Surplus?

And did you know that one did not hear any other music in PH except Oriental Brothers, Warrior, and UWA PAW PAW by Jr. Warrior Obinna?

Kai! I wish I was there to drink belleful. My bro you get any Oriental Brtothers CD. Abeg help!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Babalawo

Post by Babalawo »

Can someone please declare d yabbing war btwn me and 1naija open.
1naija u better go buy gas masks cos am coming after u and u know what with!
Peter Obi For President 2023

Waffiman wrote:Kai! I wish I was there to drink belleful. My bro you get any Oriental Brtothers CD. Abeg help!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Na so you for drink belleful finish then take leg waka go house after them thief all the money wey dey your pocket finish.

I have some Oriental Brothers, but they are scattered over several mixed CDs. 3 of the very good tracks are on the Mixed CD I sent you. If you can delete the Gyrate song from the CD, the next two tracks on the CD are Warrior and Oriental Brothers, and then the last song is also Warrior. The software I have does not allow one to split mixed CDs, or I would compile a CD of nothing but Warrior and Oriental Bros. I will hook you up if I get it done.

You and Gotti need to Chill out sha.

Waffiman wrote:Kai! I wish I was there to drink belleful. My bro you get any Oriental Brtothers CD. Abeg help!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Na so you for drink belleful finish then take leg waka go house after them thief all the money wey dey your pocket finish.

I have some Oriental Brothers, but they are scattered over several mixed CDs. 3 of the very good tracks are on the Mixed CD I sent you. If you can delete the Gyrate song from the CD, the next two tracks on the CD are Warrior and Oriental Brothers, and then the last song is also Warrior. The software I have does not allow one to split mixed CDs, or I would compile a CD of nothing but Warrior and Oriental Bros. I will hook you up if I get it done.

You and Gotti need to Chill out sha.
My bro thanks. Me and Gotti wahala don finish as far as I am concerned. I will drop him a PM when next he is online with me.
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

This is not news to us from Aba....infact 1naija for those who vist the red night district like Voodoo and Striker......if u say ENYIMBA ...the customer service reps will give you a special discount redeemable at the Chemist often next........ next door

Even for awa side hia, Suya don promise say shack go flow when we jam to watch di ANC... PaJ has been fasting jus to make sure we fit shack for more than 3 days...

Btw, no be garri grinding business Uzomah get?

Babalawo

Post by Babalawo »

Kai i don suffer, Shrinners una dey hia this UBA crickets carry me dey do yabbing practice eh!!!!!!
Ok oo i go fight ma 1 man battle alone. Lol!!!
Peter Obi For President 2023

Cellular wrote:Btw, no be garri grinding business Uzomah get?
Evidently he is more industrious than I thought. You mean he has a Garri Grinding in addition to the Okada and Pure water hawking business?

Cellular wrote:Btw, no be garri grinding business Uzomah get?
Evidently he is more industrious than I thought. You mean he has a Garri Grinding in addition to the Okada and Pure water hawking business?

Combined! Bobo na Orijima Tycoon! Considering he started "humbly" by taking gratuity from passing motorist for patching sections of the PH-Owerri express way...

"Aba Road near oil mill juction in PH "
Kai you don bring back memory of those days.......

Thank God man piking don change... :D :D :D :D

But m-e-nnnn I missed home no be small...Kai!
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923

furiously frank wrote:
"Aba Road near oil mill juction in PH "
Kai you don bring back memory of those days.......
I thought your voice sounded familiar when I spoke you on the phone. So na you dey yell, ABA here, ABA by bus, ABA express, in those days?
Striker

Post by Striker »

He! Suya you for tell them how some people ate Isiewu, odeku, danced Lipo-lipo and etc etc at Ngwa Road when Enyimba won. The "meriment" at Ngwa road Aba was helele.

Striker wrote:He! Suya you for tell them how some people ate Isiewu, odeku, danced Lipo-lipo and etc etc at Ngwa Road when Enyimba won. The "meriment" at Ngwa road Aba was helele.
Striker, how body? Long time. You bin dey home this December? Abi na for near Ogbunigwe house for Philly you stay sabi wetin happen for Ngwa road in Aba?
Unisol

Post by Unisol »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Can someone please declare d yabbing war btwn me and 1naija open.
1naija u better go buy gas masks cos am coming after u and u know what with!

Abeg no dey blow grammar there, make u begin to dey yab am. I dey look for wetin go make me laugh well well :D :D