So Is This Where you are all hiding?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
So Is This Where you are all hiding?

Post by Gooner1 »

Well I am here now, good job Rogba.

Why am I not surprised that Robbynice has already got 30+ posts already :D
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Damn!!
We hoped you wouldn't find out about this.
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Gooner1,

Welcome.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Na wa for una , man just wake up see another color. Thinking everything was kosher i just entered my good old details that has never failed to get me in the groove, only to be told sorry we do not know you here, i thought the forum was joking, after several attempts, eye clear say, this is a new dawn, a new era, and a new disposition. Just when i thought i was getting near to 1000 posts , this should happen. Rogba i dont know if to praise you or to scream at you for denying me my 1000th goal. As i am not an enemy of progress i will meekly accept the change and say well done,well let me just say, this forum cannot get rid of me by changing its colors. It will take more than that to give up on great guys i have met on this forum.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

By the way Rogba i see you are now using php, mmmmm i hope i am right, funny this forum looks familiar to one i know, does the name Invision have ring any bell?.And how are you finding this BB.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:Na wa for una , man just wake up see another color. Thinking everything was kosher i just entered my good old details that has never failed to get me in the groove, only to be told sorry we do not know you here, i thought the forum was joking, after several attempts, eye clear say, this is a new dawn, a new era, and a new disposition. Just when i thought i was getting near to 1000 posts , this should happen. Rogba i dont know if to praise you or to scream at you for denying me my 1000th goal. As i am not an enemy of progress i will meekly accept the change and say well done,well let me just say, this forum cannot get rid of me by changing its colors. It will take more than that to give up on great guys i have met on this forum.
My brother no be only you oh. I still dey go through therapy to get over going from over 8,000 posts to now 51. But it's all good. :)
cyber1

Post by cyber1 »

oloye,

Not used to this forum yet. I still prefer the add-ons/mods for the other forum. Had loads all over the web. For here, its the platform I like for speed and reliability. I can get my head around PHP every now and then but not really my cup of tea. Definitely my thumbs up for forums, but i wouldn't go further than that. Not trying to play php down, just simply can't be bothered to engross oneself of mastering another language. Sure u know what i mean. I mean a jack of all trades is a master of none.

no be invision be this oo.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cyber1
I have been playing around with php for about 6 months now, just picked up a book and i am setting up a web site using the language. Though from a Java background, but the rate of adoption for php keeps on growing, i guesss because it comes compatible with a great db mysql that is free. Funny the version i am using comes with a free forum that looks exactly like this site , except that the colour is different, blue i think 8) 8) . But really from the little i have done with php, it has been great, but considering the work you have put in changing the theme and customising this BB, you have come a long way, and i think i am talking to a web master i may need to tap some experience from.

London Coool
Egg
Egg

Post by London Coool »

oloye wrote:Cyber1
I have been playing around with php for about 6 months now, just picked up a book and i am setting up a web site using the language. Though from a Java background, but the rate of adoption for php keeps on growing, i guesss because it comes compatible with a great db mysql that is free. Funny the version i am using comes with a free forum that looks exactly like this site , except that the colour is different, blue i think 8) 8) . But really from the little i have done with php, it has been great, but considering the work you have put in changing the theme and customising this BB, you have come a long way, and i think i am talking to a web master i may need to tap some experience from.

I think this thread belongs to the "RANT N' RAVE " section ??? Its unsport-related
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

welcome, you are in the right place, but you have to hurry up ços Robbynice is already on a hundred posts after 1 day
bigshawn30
Egg
Egg

Post by bigshawn30 »

OMO DIS COLOUR DEY MAKE I EYE ONE KIND O, ABI MAN NEED GLASSES ANY MAKE WE ALL DEY JUPA JUPA. TURAYA LOMO MERRY CHRISTMAS N HAPPY NEW IN ADVANCE TO MY FELLOW FORUMERS.
ALL NIGERIA UNDER 17GAMES QUARTER, sEMI & fINAL & All Super Eagles ANC 2008 & PLAYERS INTERVIEWS IN DVD FREE POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PM 4 DETAILS.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Robbynice wrote:
oloye wrote:Na wa for una , man just wake up see another color. Thinking everything was kosher i just entered my good old details that has never failed to get me in the groove, only to be told sorry we do not know you here, i thought the forum was joking, after several attempts, eye clear say, this is a new dawn, a new era, and a new disposition. Just when i thought i was getting near to 1000 posts , this should happen. Rogba i dont know if to praise you or to scream at you for denying me my 1000th goal. As i am not an enemy of progress i will meekly accept the change and say well done,well let me just say, this forum cannot get rid of me by changing its colors. It will take more than that to give up on great guys i have met on this forum.
My brother no be only you oh. I still dey go through therapy to get over going from over 8,000 posts to now 51. But it's all good. :)

Robby nice, how do you do it? where do you work? Do you work at all, or do you have a soft ware that ensures your posts count double?
Tell me. I need to know
Abi no be all of us start the same time?
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Oluwarogbayimika, good morning once again.I'm happy to sign on with my first post of the day.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Oluwarogbayimika, good morning once again.I'm happy to sign on with my first post of the day.

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Larry, Thanks for having me.

Personally, I like the colours here plus the low profile aspect. The last forum gave me wahala big style.

My Oga would always know whether I was surfing on Cybereagles, thanks to guys like Omey2k's, with his in ya face bright signatures :roll:

Now I can roll incognito 8)

Admin don't change a thing!!!!!
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

oloye,

Welcome back and sorry for not being able to complete 1000 post.

Hereis your chance to do it here cos i don't think we are moving again.

Gooner1,

I am glad that you have outwit your Oga but it won't take him long before he finds out.
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Oloye:

I see that although this is a new forum, you still haven't learnt how to press ENTER and start a new sentence on a new line. Man tire reading big chunks without a break! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: