Nigeria's best striker plays in Ukraine not in Italy!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria's best striker plays in Ukraine not in Italy!

Post by omey2k4 »

Take that anywhere!U dont have to play in Inter-milan to be a SE player.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

....or any big club to shine for the eagles....Just like Goals father Ye-king.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Naija

Post by omey2k4 »

omonaija wrote:....or any big club to shine for the eagles....Just like Goals father Ye-king.
Thanx Bro u hit the nail on the coffin! :)

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Jeeeese men let the Kid be. What's with all d beef men. AH AH abi na fight??
Peter Obi For President 2023
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

I think you will find that he is in England!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Jeeeese men let the Kid be. What's with all d beef men. AH AH abi na fight??
Uzoma before today i never gave a damn about no Martins,I was the 1st and only person to show that i didnt have time for such an over-hyped player.But now am mad because people are acting like the guy will do jack for Nigeria.Even if he came and played for Nigeria he would have been a big flop!

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Ome, sometimes you actually make sense. I reckon your foster mother types for you every now and then.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omey2k4 wrote:
uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Jeeeese men let the Kid be. What's with all d beef men. AH AH abi na fight??
Uzoma before today i never gave a damn about no Martins,I was the 1st and only person to show that i didnt have time for such an over-hyped player.But now am mad because people are acting like the guy will do jack for Nigeria.Even if he came and played for Nigeria he would have been a big flop!
I guess that was why the guy was scared of playing at the ANC..CE member should be able to see this and let the boy be. ANC aint for kids anymore, you can go there and run all day and not convert any of your chances. I think with African football you have to be tough, no diving will give you shite, it aint no european football at all. If you check out all tha nigerian players that have really performed at nations cup, y'all will realize that it doesn't have anything to do with your club level but it is all about intensity of realizing that this is "African soccer where I started from".
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omotori
Egg
Egg

Post by omotori »

good points omonaija.

the need for Martins is because he adds a dimension the eagus sorely lack. the eagus already have enough finesse in players like Yobo, Utaka, Obodo, Olofinjana ... but finesse by itself will not be enough at the ANC.

on the "demolition" factor, the eagus are weak up front. thats where Martins comes in. Likely he could be used as a sub in the second half to exploit tired defenceswith his sped & demolition style.

Martins is not needed as a starter. He would be a sub.
Last edited by omotori on Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Omey2k:
Good point, Omey2k.

I agree with you!
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

U telling me that the ANC is harder than the Italian league where the bobo bangs in goals?? Don't think so.
Peter Obi For President 2023
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:U telling me that the anc is harder than the Italian league where the bob bamgs in goals?? Don't think so.
This post right here confirms how u dont know nothing.Phil Masinga,does that name sound familiar to U?He was a good player at Bari and did very well in Italy but he struggled at the ANC FYI.The ANC is way different from the italian League mumu!Stick to being a Tailor and sew ya own mouth! :P
Last edited by omey2k4 on Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Martins is better than Henry+VanNistelroy+Owen+Ronaldo combined :D

Up Naija!!!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Omey - my man, ya 2004 go better. Make that mumu Martins go siddon somewhere. Who im think say im be, and if NFA refuse to invite am again, me for one go back them 100%.
To stop trying is to start dying
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Hmmm! Now cyberians are talking! It's the boy's loss, not Nigeria!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Shall we call him Omey2fine or Omey2nonsense, well he sure make sense when he talks about overhyping players so I will let this ride... :D :D :D
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Keep consoling yourselves with the Martins' bashing, I for one- I'm in mourning. It's very and really difficult to be objective on the Martins' issue, all because of what he could have brought to the table, then again it's not by force.

He doesn't wanna play for his fatherland (for whatever, and for so many possible reasons that I acknowledge). You guys just have to realise that the burden is much for JAG alone to carry- those two other pretenders plus Akwuegbu aint gonna cut it. It's un-crystal clear as your dimunitive d!cks.

If there is any such thing as luck, this is the time we need it. God help (abi na bless) Nigeria.
You are Your Own Dog
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

this thread is irrelevant
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Scourge wrote:this thread is irrelevant
my friend, i wonder how it does not make any sense cos it slaps many people in the face.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

na face slap i dey chop?

Post by VINDAVE »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:U telling me that the ANC is harder than the Italian league where the bobo bangs in goals?? Don't think so.
My brother, that is the truth, and my believe too, ANC is better than Italian League, ANC can compete well with EURO.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Omey2K & Omonaija:

I concur big time with una.

Q
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:U telling me that the ANC is harder than the Italian league where the bobo bangs in goals?? Don't think so.
Please qualify "the Italian league where the bobo bangs in goals".....How many goals is this "bang in"
Last time I look at the highest goalscorers in Serie A, I looked down a long list and didn't see our man.

Please educate us with his appearance/goal ratio in all competitions.

Q