Anybody wey no gree Vogts, make him apply for Ghana passport

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Anybody wey no gree Vogts, make him apply for Ghana passport

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] Oya, I don tire for all dis bad belle
[2] Can the pro-IC brigade please accept the fact that Berti Vogts is now Nigeria's national team manager
[3] No be by force say anybody must support Naija. Those who feel so disgusted are free to move elsewhere
[4] Our Ghanaian bredas do not like the fact that we dominate them in numbers, so will be glad to have people who will swell their population
[5] I am in discussions to hire five molues to place at Badagry, Dikwa, Birnin-Kebbi, Calabar and Daura to transport the disgruntled across the border to any country of their choice
[6] If their is sufficient demand, we may actually charter a plane to fly anyone intersted to Accra, where they will be most welcome
[7] We finally have an NFA that is appointing coaches, organising friendlies and putting its finances in order but alas, Naija man no go gree. The Naija man is never satisfied
[8] Vogts may not be a Guus Hiddink buit compare him with most national team managers like Lemerre, Stieleker, Kazperczak, Le Roy, MacLaren, Domenech, Dunga, Donadoni, etc and you will find out that Nigeria has not done too badly
[9] Those dismissing his 1996 European Championship win fail to realise that Arthur Jorge last won a trophy with Porto in 1987 but he went on to be a brilliant manager for Cameroon
[10] I have asked TFCO and Killer Adjei to be on hand on Feb 6 to welcome all those defecting Nigerians who want to tear up their green passports. I believe they are arranbging for the Ghanaian embassy staff to be at Griffin Park to issue these people with Kenkey palis.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Ayo you no dey tire? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Haba. Wait first nake we clear say him don take up appointment first :roll: Na still MOU stage dem dey if reports are to be believed. :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Show us your Ghana passport when you did not agree with Egu? :shock:

You are only patriotic when a white man is at the helm. Some of us might not agree with the choice of coach and indeed an FC, but will continue to support SE regardless.

More than we can say for you. This topic of yours is irresponsible to say the least :shock: :shock: :shock:

Besides, the last time I checked. it's more peaceful to live in Ghana than Nigeria. Please stop throwing stones when your one shack bedroom is made of glass :shock: :shock:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

[1]Today's news has made Ayo's day.
[2]Can you now focus your attention on Leeds.
[3]Will you hold Berti to the same 10 points you held, CCC, Pa Oni and Austin too?
[4]If your FC fails, what next?
[5]Now that you have your FC clown, would you semi-retire from cybereagles?
[6]What is the FC plans for Nigerian football?
[7]How you do indeed to objectively assess his performance?
[8]Ayo's wet dreams for Nigerian football for the last four years have materalised.
[9]Gotti's is awaken to a this FC nightmare.
[10]Leeds forum need YOU!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

If any of those of you with bad belle need indigestion pills, please send me a PM. I hia say Gotti still dey for on top toilet since Friday.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

pajimoh wrote:Show us your Ghana passport when you did not agree with Egu? :shock:

You are only patriotic when a white man is at the helm. Some of us might not agree with the choice of coach and indeed an FC, but will continue to support SE regardless.

More than we can say for you. This topic of yours is irresponsible to say the least :shock: :shock: :shock:

Besides, the last time I checked. it's more peaceful to live in Ghana than Nigeria. Please stop throwing stones when your one shack bedroom is made of glass :shock: :shock:
kpom

wAyo, one question, does Berti favour the 3-5-2?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:If any of those of you with bad belle need indigestion pills, please send me a PM. I hia say Gotti still dey for on top toilet since Friday.

We know you have a lifetime supply. Your bad belle don carry you go Chelsea, Ghana, Cameroon, CV and any other site wey dey talk football. Have you taken your daily recommended intake of clozapine ? 8-)
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo, you sef. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Anybody wey no gree Vogts, make him apply for Ghana pass

Post by cic old boy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[9] Those dismissing his 1996 European Championship win fail to realise that Arthur Jorge last won a trophy with Porto in 1987 but he went on to be a brilliant manager for Cameroon
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So "brilliant" that they decided it was better to watch the WC at home.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

cic old boy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[9] Those dismissing his 1996 European Championship win fail to realise that Arthur Jorge last won a trophy with Porto in 1987 but he went on to be a brilliant manager for Cameroon
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So "brilliant" that they decided it was better to watch the WC at home.
Stop being mischevious. You know he did brilliantly. I was particularly impressed with his 3-2 win in Abidjan and I bet you were too.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cheeiiiii Ayo is so happy with this FC development, he's just plastering the whole forum full of 10 pointers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Stop being mischevious. You know he did brilliantly. I was particularly impressed with his 3-2 win in Abidjan and I bet you were too.
:lol: :lol: I was more impressed by his brilliant decision to fail to take them to the WC.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Dodo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Show us your Ghana passport when you did not agree with Egu? :shock:

kpom

wAyo, one question, does Berti favour the 3-5-2?
As long as he is an FC he can play what ever formation he wants.
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[8] Vogts may not be a Guus Hiddink buit compare him with most national team managers like Lemerre, Stieleker, Kazperczak, Le Roy, MacLaren, Domenech, Dunga, Donadoni, etc and you will find out that Nigeria has not done too badly
[9] Those dismissing his 1996 European Championship win fail to realise that Arthur Jorge last won a trophy with Porto in 1987 but he went on to be a brilliant manager for Cameroon

8. Are you senile? Why are you comparing Vogts to indigenous managers in this particular case?

9. I thought he was expected to deliver the World Cup and African Nations Cup? As usual, a white man gets a pass for mediocrity.
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

OK, these are the conductors for the respective molues:

Badagry - CIC
Birnin-Kebbi - Kulu
Calabar - Dodo
Daura - Pa Jimoh
Dikwa - Cchinukw

Abeg, anybody else willing to join them should hurry up. They are leaving Nigeria very shortly.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:OK, these are the conductors for the respective molues:

Badagry - CIC
Birnin-Kebbi - Kulu
Calabar - Dodo
Daura - Pa Jimoh
Dikwa - Cchinukw

Abeg, anybody else willing to join them should hurry up. They are leaving Nigeria very shortly.
At least we are conductors. No be you be the agbepo in Isale Eko?

Obviously the amount of shalanga wey you don clean don dey affect ya brain :shock:
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Is not about white and black jare. White team owners in europe hire black players/coaches as well. There are more than 8 black players in Chelsea and they are still looking to buy Martins. They buy players that can get the job done not cos they are black. Barca's coach is black and they love him in barca, AC Milan is also fighting for his signature.

Nigerians need to look beyond race when it comes to soccer. Our local coaches got no experience, we have to hire people with more experience like we did with other things in Nigeria. Chinese will build our train system cos they got the experience and the technical know-how. When our coaches win CL, EPL, LA LIGA, ANC, WC etc. then we can start to make a case for them, but if they can't even qualify us for WC and ANC Finals then we need to get experience onces.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I no go lie maayn...not too keen on Vogts...but make we siddon look...Hiddink or Van Gaal would've been appropriate.....they've shown they have magic wands.....
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
goldfeet
Egg
Egg

Post by goldfeet »

Ayo, I no gree and I no go aply for ghana passport bicos I be full blooded Nigerian, unlike you who is only Nigerian on the internet. How can a none-naija like you tell Nigerians to take Ghana passport?
''the 60000+ Arsenal fans dont need a goal to get them on their feet cheering the sleek moves of their ten men team as they destroy portsmouth'' - commentator

PATRIOTISM IS OUR FUTURE
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Other than Vogts being a non Nigerian, I fail to see what the excitement is all about. His achievements as a national team boss are modest to say the least. Yes, he did win Euro 96 as Germany's boss, but with the group of players they had at the time, even I would have achieved that feat! Every where else that he's been he's either been sacked or he's walked away from the job!!

Any sensible person, would wait and see what Vogts delivers first, as the SE coach, before getting excited about the future. But as one would expect, the usual suspects are jumping up and down, and ejaculating prematurely.
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

mastermind wrote:

Is not about white and black jare. White team owners in europe hire black players/coaches as well. There are more than 8 black players in Chelsea and they are still looking to buy Martins. They buy players that can get the job done not cos they are black. Barca's coach is black and they love him in barca, AC Milan is also fighting for his signature.

Nigerians need to look beyond race when it comes to soccer. Our local coaches got no experience, we have to hire people with more experience like we did with other things in Nigeria. Chinese will build our train system cos they got the experience and the technical know-how. When our coaches win CL, EPL, LA LIGA, ANC, WC etc. then we can start to make a case for them, but if they can't even qualify us for WC and ANC Finals then we need to get experience onces.
So how many WC, ANC, CL, EPL, LA LIGA does the new coach have?
What was the problem with Egu? Finishing third at his first ANC as head coach does not count as experience, right? but your new coach having a losing record with scotland counts as experience?

As per Ayo, I guess you are now fully Senile cause nobody told you to leave nigeria when you went around crying like a baby when a nigerian was in charge.
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mastermind wrote:

Experience is not acquired in a vacum. The problem with us is we are not willing to pay the price to gain experience. The likes of Roedber and Southgate managing EPL teams where the money involved is phenomenal, would never have occured in Nigeria.

Nigerian football is not limited to just players but our managers must be developed as well. You prefer to push them to other people/country until they get experience but you're not willing to give them the platform to develop.

Keshi proved he can take unfancied team to the WC. No Nigerian probably gave him a chance in hell.

We are at a position where some of our European experienced players are now in a position to take coaching posts. They can bring the experience of their sojourn to Europe into the role.

The place that needs reorganisation (The NFA) still stands. Yes they are biginning to do something now but why can't they have given the same support to a local coach?

For a FC, they went begging for money, for a local coach, they didn't pay them for months.

It's the same colo mentality affecting the glass house. Why treat a white person better than their own? :shock:
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pasamu
Egg
Egg

Post by pasamu »

the last time akinfe started typing nonsense like this was when wba stayed up two seasons ago. on that day we were treated to a lot of tripe about robson na messiah me(ayo) na im prophet, i wonder what happened to wba and robson last season?
those who couldnt see that eguavoen was doing a good job and building a solid team for the future were probably the sort of people who oyinbo fart smells like rose petals and berti voghts would have taken scotland to the finals of euro 2008 if only the scots could learn german properly.
my times are in HIS hands