Anybody wey no gree Vogts, make him apply for Ghana passport

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anybody wey no gree Vogts, make him apply for Ghana pass

Post by CMS »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Oya, I don tire for all dis bad belle
[2] Can the pro-IC brigade please accept the fact that Berti Vogts is now Nigeria's national team manager
[3] No be by force say anybody must support Naija. Those who feel so disgusted are free to move elsewhere
[4] Our Ghanaian bredas do not like the fact that we dominate them in numbers, so will be glad to have people who will swell their population
[5] I am in discussions to hire five molues to place at Badagry, Dikwa, Birnin-Kebbi, Calabar and Daura to transport the disgruntled across the border to any country of their choice
[6] If their is sufficient demand, we may actually charter a plane to fly anyone intersted to Accra, where they will be most welcome
[7] We finally have an NFA that is appointing coaches, organising friendlies and putting its finances in order but alas, Naija man no go gree. The Naija man is never satisfied
[8] Vogts may not be a Guus Hiddink buit compare him with most national team managers like Lemerre, Stieleker, Kazperczak, Le Roy, MacLaren, Domenech, Dunga, Donadoni, etc and you will find out that Nigeria has not done too badly
[9] Those dismissing his 1996 European Championship win fail to realise that Arthur Jorge last won a trophy with Porto in 1987 but he went on to be a brilliant manager for Cameroon
[10] I have asked TFCO and Killer Adjei to be on hand on Feb 6 to welcome all those defecting Nigerians who want to tear up their green passports. I believe they are arranbging for the Ghanaian embassy staff to be at Griffin Park to issue these people with Kenkey palis.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess your bus already has a conductor.. "Kongi".
Last edited by CMS on Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

cic old boy wrote:Sourkraut tastes worse than Egusi. This is like going from bad to wurst. I would rather wear sokoto than lederhosen :lol: .
Gott in Himmel !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

[2] Can the pro-IC brigade please accept the fact that Berti Vogts is now Nigeria's national team manager
[3] No be by force say anybody must support Naija. Those who feel so disgusted are free to move elsewhere
[4] Our Ghanaian bredas do not like the fact that we dominate them in numbers, so will be glad to have people who will swell their population
[5] I am in discussions to hire five molues to place at Badagry, Dikwa, Birnin-Kebbi, Calabar and Daura to transport the disgruntled across the border to any country of their choice
[6] If their is sufficient demand, we may actually charter a plane to fly anyone intersted to Accra, where they will be most welcome
[7] We finally have an NFA that is appointing coaches, organising friendlies and putting its finances in order but alas, Naija man no go gree. The Naija man is never satisfied
[8] Vogts may not be a Guus Hiddink buit compare him with most national team managers like Lemerre, Stieleker, Kazperczak, Le Roy, MacLaren, Domenech, Dunga, Donadoni, etc and you will find out that Nigeria has not done too badly
[9] Those dismissing his 1996 European Championship win fail to realise that Arthur Jorge last won a trophy with Porto in 1987 but he went on to be a brilliant manager for Cameroon
[10] I have asked TFCO and Killer Adjei to be on hand on Feb 6 to welcome all those defecting Nigerians who want to tear up their green passports. I believe they are arranbging for the Ghanaian embassy staff to be at Griffin Park to issue these people with Kenkey palis.
I am PRo-FC, even me don't like the apointment of Berti vogts.

Look for

Baffy goats must be crazy part 1

I am already prepared.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:Show us your Ghana passport when you did not agree with Egu? :shock:

You are only patriotic when a white man is at the helm. Some of us might not agree with the choice of coach and indeed an FC, but will continue to support SE regardless.

More than we can say for you. This topic of yours is irresponsible to say the least :shock: :shock: :shock:

Besides, the last time I checked. it's more peaceful to live in Ghana than Nigeria. Please stop throwing stones when your one shack bedroom is made of glass :shock: :shock:
na so everytime you dey reveal your dual citizenship small small :)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

For the first time in a long while, we will actually see the Eagles string six passes together again. Phew!

It has been a long wait but we are getting there. Imagine what Obodo, Ayila and Mikel will do in that midfield!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

mastermind wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
mastermind wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Show us your Ghana passport when you did not agree with Egu? :shock:

You are only patriotic when a white man is at the helm. Some of us might not agree with the choice of coach and indeed an FC, but will continue to support SE regardless.

More than we can say for you. This topic of yours is irresponsible to say the least :shock: :shock: :shock:

Besides, the last time I checked. it's more peaceful to live in Ghana than Nigeria. Please stop throwing stones when your one shack bedroom is made of glass :shock: :shock:
Is not about white and black jare. White team owners in europe hire black players/coaches as well. There are more than 8 black players in Chelsea and they are still looking to buy Martins. They buy players that can get the job done not cos they are black. Barca's coach is black and they love him in barca, AC Milan is also fighting for his signature.

Nigerians need to look beyond race when it comes to soccer. Our local coaches got no experience, we have to hire people with more experience like we did with other things in Nigeria. Chinese will build our train system cos they got the experience and the technical know-how. When our coaches win CL, EPL, LA LIGA, ANC, WC etc. then we can start to make a case for them, but if they can't even qualify us for WC and ANC Finals then we need to get experience onces.
Experience is not acquired in a vacum. The problem with us is we are not willing to pay the price to gain experience. The likes of Roedber and Southgate managing EPL teams where the money involved is phenomenal, would never have occured in Nigeria.

Nigerian football is not limited to just players but our managers must be developed as well. You prefer to push them to other people/country until they get experience but you're not willing to give them the platform to develop.

Keshi proved he can take unfancied team to the WC. No Nigerian probably gave him a chance in hell.

We are at a position where some of our European experienced player are now in a position to take coaching posts. They can bring their experience of their sojourn to Europe into the role.

The place that needs reorganisation (The NFA) still stands. Yes they are biginning to do something now but why can't they have given the same support to a local coach?

For a FC, they went begging for money, for a local coach, they didn't pay them for months.

It's the same colo mentality affecting the glass house. Why treat a white person better than their own? :shock:
Why can't egu try to apply for a job in any other european countries like these europeans do ? Does he have work for Nigeria at all cost ? Last time I check most african coaches are not even from africa.

If Egu is that good why can't he go and coach a club or national team in Holland, France, Germany etc. If you got fired at your job if you are experienced you will get another one period. Keshi went to Togo and get a job there, but his naija mentality got him hired over there.

These so-called local coaches need to look at the big picture, they gatto move to europe and get some experience over there just like Mourinho did and build their resume up. If a Nigerian coach got a job as ManU HEAD COACH and win EPL for 2 seasons in a role like Mourinho did do you think he will be begging NFA for his salary ? Do you think he will be working without pay for 6 months ? Egu to me is not even a coach, he's more like a caretaker.
Is it easy to move to Europe? I dont know where you are based but those in the UK at least know the obstacles to gaining employment even where you are very qualified. They will not hire Eguavoen in Eurpoe cos they will just say that he lacks "European experience" The fact that he is black will even make it more difficult (Paul Ince- Maccelsfield; Stuart Pearce- Manchester City, Gareth Southgate- Middlesborough. Get the picture?) I was solidly behind Eguavoen but its not Berti Vogts fault that we have colo mentality so I wish him all the best. Strangely enough, most of the people displaying orgasmic pleasure will be criticising him soon. Funny enough it will be the same people who are branded pro-IC who will be appealing for patience for him.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

When CCC and Egu were appointed coach I did not see you applying for Ghana passport even though your bad belle was far worse than anything exhibited towards Vogts thus far. Typical Naija man. My way or the highway. :lol:
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

tfco wrote:

na so everytime you dey reveal your dual citizenship small small :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skinning a chicken is taking away the flavor
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mke1010 wrote:

When CCC and Egu were appointed coach I did not see you applying for Ghana passport even though your bad belle was far worse than anything exhibited towards Vogts thus far. Typical Naija man. My way or the highway. :lol:
Do you want me to list what I did to help both coaches? If I do, will you promise to do the same for Vogts?
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Ayo, how much was your share in this deal?
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

GIN wrote:Ayo, how much was your share in this deal?
Zero kobo!
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

you dont need to force me to do anything to help Vogts. I am already praying for his success and will support him. I love SE and will not let personal ideology make me wish ill for our national team.
Hving said that, my standards for this coach will be exacting and he will have zero breathing room. In addition, I will be looknig for the team to play impressively every outing. Just winning will not be enough. Most FC supporters always pointed out how poorly SE played under IC despite winning. Hence, I expect that to change with Vots. And of course, anything short of ANC gold in January should make Vogts one of the shortest tenured SE coaches.
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
GIN wrote:Ayo, how much was your share in this deal?
Zero kobo!
Right. :lol: :lol:
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

I don't see anythig wrong with the appointment of Vogts as TA. The man is a proven winner and there are very few like him around who would be willing to work with/in a country like Nigeria. Also, what most of you fail to realize is that the standard of coaches we have in Nigeria are not at the same level with the standard of players at our disposal. As some forumer once put it..It is the Nigerian Players not the coaches that have arrived.
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Staff Sgt Cota VI wrote:I don't see anythig wrong with the appointment of Vogts as TA. The man is a proven winner and there are very few like him around who would be willing to work with/in a country like Nigeria. Also, what most of you fail to realize is that the standard of coaches we have in Nigeria are not at the same level with the standard of players at our disposal. As some forumer once put it..It is the Nigerian Players not the coaches that have arrived.
Keshi.
Egu.
Siasia.

Have European experiences as players so what else are you looking for?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

GIN wrote:
Staff Sgt Cota VI wrote:I don't see anythig wrong with the appointment of Vogts as TA. The man is a proven winner and there are very few like him around who would be willing to work with/in a country like Nigeria. Also, what most of you fail to realize is that the standard of coaches we have in Nigeria are not at the same level with the standard of players at our disposal. As some forumer once put it..It is the Nigerian Players not the coaches that have arrived.
Keshi.
Egu.
Siasia.

The minimum criteria for coaching the Eagles should be that the appointee should be the kind of coach who has handled our players at their clubs. It is suicidal to appoint a coach who the players know cannot coach them at their clubsides.

They make all kinds of comments about him, laugh at his tactics, ignore his instructions and are generally contemptuous of such a coach. Do you know that Thomas Nkono is the goalkeeping coach at Espanyol?

What pleases me is that the NFA is looking to get some of our ex-players attached to European clubs. A man like JJ for instance should join the Bolton coaching staff and do a five-year apprenticeship under Allardyce.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
GIN wrote:
Keshi.
Egu.
Siasia.

The minimum criteria for coaching the Eagles should be that the appointee should be the kind of coach who has handled our players at their clubs. It is suicidal to appoint a coach who the players know cannot coach them at their clubsides.

They make all kinds of comments about him, laugh at his tactics, ignore his instructions and are generally contemptuous of such a coach. Do you know that Thomas Nkono is the goalkeeping coach at Espanyol?

What pleases me is that the NFA is looking to get some of our ex-players attached to European clubs. A man like JJ for instance should join the Bolton coaching staff and do a five-year apprenticeship under Allardyce.

I have no doubt that some players do indeed make mockery of our local coaches. However, these coaches are in a weakened position to start with. If they actually had complete control and authority without interference, these players would think twice before opening their mouths anyhow.

These players should be disciplined for conduct detrimental to the team. Indiscipline and poor performance regardless of name should be an immediate basis for benching. These players should not be able to run to the minister or NFA to over rule the coach whenever they are at odds with the coach. I dont put much in to what these players say about IC. They do it because they know their coach is weak. And that is one of the flaws of our system. All that was not made availabe to the previous coaches will now be served on a platter for Vogts.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mke1010 wrote:
I have no doubt that some players do indeed make mockery of our local coaches. However, these coaches are in a weakened position to start with. If they actually had complete control and authority without interference, these players would think twice before opening their mouths anyhow.

These players should be disciplined for conduct detrimental to the team. Indiscipline and poor performance regardless of name should be an immediate basis for benching. These players should not be able to run to the minister or NFA to over rule the coach whenever they are at odds with the coach. I dont put much in to what these players say about IC. They do it because they know their coach is weak. And that is one of the flaws of our system. All that was not made availabe to the previous coaches will now be served on a platter for Vogts.
Waffi, Sir V, Larry, Prince and myself are always in stitches whenever we take the players to Mama Calabar. They can be wicked with their jokes about the coaches and their tactics.

In Tunisia, Bitrus Bewarang was asked to take training ahead of the Morocco game and it was more of a circus. This is the goal, this is a ball, this is the net, etc were his comments.

Onigbinde came up with this corner routine in Japan/Korea which had everybody in stitches. As per CCC, abeg, do not let me start on him.

This has nothing to do with the NFA. Our players simply despair at the knowledge of the coaches.
kongi the emir
Egg
Egg
Re: Anybody wey no gree Vogts, make him apply for Ghana passport

Post by kongi the emir »

THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
CEO,CFO,PRES,CHAIRMAN,GEN SEC AND DIRECTOR OF THE AMODU SHRINERS SOCIETY
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

See all the shameless people. Same people that supported Berti are the same asking for another FC now.

Wetin dem go chop dey make them call cow uncle. :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo was last seen conducting the Circle to Ashiaman route on GW

He who laughs last.......

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by pajimoh on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kongi the emir wrote:THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET.

Kongi.... kai :rotf: