Which Euro Club Do You Support And Why?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

afriqaboy
Egg
Egg
Which Euro Club Do You Support And Why?

Post by afriqaboy »

When it comes to club football, I always support the club with the highest number of blacks and at the moment that is Chelsea.

I have previous supported AC Milan, Ajax, Arsenal.

I cant imagine myself supporting a club without a sizable number of black players or at least a black coach. May be I am a racist but I cant iunderstand why a blackman will support clubs like Man U who seem to have a cap on the number of blacks in the team
etoo_fils
Egg
Egg

Post by etoo_fils »

I always like teams that play attractive football. Barcelona, Manchester United, Arsenal when Vieira was there.

Do not like Chelsea. They play robotic football.
onye ilo aburo chi mmadu
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Which Euro Club Do You Support And Why?

Post by tfco »

afriqaboy wrote:When it comes to club football, I always support the club with the highest number of blacks and at the moment that is Chelsea.

I cant imagine myself supporting a club without a sizable number of black players or at least a black coach. May be I am a racist but I cant iunderstand why a blackman will support clubs like Man U who seem to have a cap on the number of blacks in the team
hello mr fickle football fan, have you supported the same club for more than 2 seasons?

and your man united nonsense there, remind me what the cap is on black players at Man UNited

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

afriqaboy wrote:When it comes to club football, I always support the club with the highest number of blacks and at the moment that is Chelsea.

How come you dont support Beveren?
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Dodo wrote:

How come you dont support Beveren?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bajan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bajan »

I have been a supporter of Liverpool fc since 1971 with or without black or yellow Players.
I support the passion of the Kop and the never say die attitude of the team.Liverpool Fc to me is a family team especially when they belt out the evergreen song in Victory or Defeat "You will never walk alone" it moves you like no other song and I will never be a "prostituting spectator" but a devoted fan of my beloved LIVERPOOL FC!