Yakubu scores!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

Good for Yak !!!!
T-Dot
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

torontoeagle wrote:Good for Yak !!!!
And Nigeria..
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

average goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Scourge[/color] wrote:average goal
Define ordinary, average and spectacular goals and explain the difference they make to the scoreline.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

it's a goal, just qualifing the goal. the winning goal was even worse.

Because i said it's average doesn't make it average. if naija can score 100 average goals in the ANC, i'll be happy beleive me
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Scourge[/color] wrote:it's a goal, just qualifing the goal. the winning goal was even worse.

Because i said it's average doesn't make it average. if naija can score 100 average goals in the ANC, i'll be happy beleive me
You are trying to dance around the question without answering it. You can't rate a goal without explaining the rational behind the rating and the consequence of scoring such goal :wink: :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Larry Ashagbe

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

Yakubu played very well tonoight and unlucky for Pompey to lose.

They deserve a draw at least.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Larry Ashagbe[/color] wrote:Yakubu played very well tonoight and unlucky for Pompey to lose.

Deserving is one thing, earning is another :wink:.

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Dog Bruno wrote:I watched the game, Yakubu and the rest of his team mates are a pile of crap. Nothing out of the ordinary, Yakubu is still lacking the Marquee presence and charisma of a dream team calibre player- it's the truth.
Please guys the guy can only score one goal from a Villa defence marshalled by a striker turned defender. He rarely troubled Dublin all night.
No disrespect to the Yak he is simply not in Obafemis class
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

OBVIOUSELY MAKING STRONG CASE FOR HIS JERSEY AND JUSTIFYING WHY IT HAS TO BE EXCLUSIVELY RESERVE.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omey2k4 wrote:Robby the reasoni said so is because Yakubu Aiyegbeni has scored goals as an Eagle.He knows what it means to wear the Green white green.And since martins didnt sweat to play in ANC qualifiers he dosent deserve tobe in the sqaud.Robbynice person phone loss but i go call u later(when Assenal screw up:X) :P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: And when will that be...may be beginning of next season!!!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Larry Ashagbe wrote:Yakubu played very well tonoight and unlucky for Pompey to lose.

True dat larry!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Prince wrote:
Dog Bruno wrote:I watched the game, Yakubu and the rest of his team mates are a pile of crap. Nothing out of the ordinary, Yakubu is still lacking the Marquee presence and charisma of a dream team calibre player- it's the truth.
Please guys the guy can only score one goal from a Villa defence marshalled by a striker turned defender. He rarely troubled Dublin all night.
No disrespect to the Yak he is simply not in Obafemis class
Prince,
This question is for you...how many goals did Man. U. score against this same Aston Villa when they played recently for the FA cup?? I just don't know why some people just think this game can just be played like it is played on play station or X-box!!! It is not a game man, it is 11 humans against another 11...hope you get that.
the rock
Egg
Egg

Post by the rock »

abeg leave yak he don dey score haba how old is he that you guys just they bash am. All I go say is wait till ANc you bashers go hear wen from this guy.