Urgent Press Release: No team list released by CCC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MD, Thanks that was a nice one.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

mister dolly wrote:I thought I addressed the GK situation in yesterday's update. I will further clarify when I call tomorrow.
Mister dolly, abeg clarify before solowe turn us all into our nineties with gray hair and etc. Thanks though for the update!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
nasoo
Egg
Egg

Post by nasoo »

Thanks MD, ur the man !!!
IN GOD I TRUST, WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

omonaija wrote:
mister dolly wrote:I thought I addressed the GK situation in yesterday's update. I will further clarify when I call tomorrow.
Mister dolly, abeg clarify before solowe turn us all into our nineties with gray hair and etc. Thanks though for the update!
The Team Coordinator told me authoritatively that no such plans exist to bring in a new goalkeeper..and I think I prefer to believe him than Solowe's fairy tales.. :)
bigtruth
Egg
Egg

Post by bigtruth »

I can now get on with todays work while we wait.

I hope common sence prevails when the team is being finally put together.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

MD, thanks. I was shocked to see this today. Looks like I have been out of circulation too long. I am back in business now and I shall be assisting these gentlemen with the job.

Sorry I had to be away so long. Had to do with preps for a lifetime committment.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE