Kamanyi, Sylva, Didda.......who you want for your post

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kamanyi, Sylva, Didda.......who you want for your post

Post by bamenda boy »

I just thought for second, that we should have something no Martins related to talk about. So amongst Kamanyi(Cameroon goalie), Sylva(Senegalese goalie), and Didda(Brazilian goalie), which of them would you rather have on your team. Please don't Omey, don't Martins.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Buea
Egg
Egg
Re: Kamanyi, Sylva, Didda.......who you want for your post

Post by Buea »

bamendaboy wrote:I just thought for second, that we should have something no Martins related to talk about. So amongst Kamanyi(Cameroon goalie), Sylva(Senegalese goalie), and Didda(Brazilian goalie), which of them would you rather have on your team. Please don't Omey, don't Martins.
I like Sylva, he's a very good goalie who is not being given the chance to play in europe. Didda has improved overtime, but can measure up to the quality of goalies bred by Cameroon. You know the list, Tommy, Bell, Songo'o Adem, Alioum, Atangana, Egwe etc and then the hybrid -Kameni. CAN 2004 will be his defining moment. I like him
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

None of the above, give me IKE or give me defeat
OCCUPY NFF!!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

What about "dodo mayana"!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

I don't like any of them cus they are not Nigerians. Only Ike I want for now.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

VINDAVE wrote:I don't like any of them cus they are not Nigerians. Only Ike I want for now.
VINDAVE,
How come you wan Ike when he say he wan retire...I dont know why we like bringing back retired keepers, just like rufai! :evil:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!