BREAKING NEWS!!! CCC's TEAM LIST on Vanguard

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
BREAKING NEWS!!! CCC's TEAM LIST on Vanguard

Post by chief nfachairman »

Goalkeepers: Vincent Enyeama (Enyimba/Ngr), Greg Etafia (Moroka

Swallows/Rsa), Austin Ejide (Etoile du Sahel/Tun)
Defenders: Joseph Enakarhire (Standard Liege/Bel), George Abbey

(Macclesfield Town/Eng), Ifeanyi Udeze (PAOK Salonika/Gre), Gabriel

Melkam (Hansa Rostock/Ger), Taribo West (Partizan Belgrade/Serbia and

Montenegro), Romanus Orjinta (Enyimba/Ngr), Celestine Babayaro

(Chelsea/Eng), Isaac Okoronkwo (Wolves/Eng)
Midfielders: Seyi Olofinjana (SK Brann/Nor), Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha

(Bolton/Eng, captian), Osaze Odemwengie (La Louviere/Bel), Garba Lawal

(Columbus Crew/USA), John Utaka (Lens/Fra), Kalu Uche (Wisla

Krakow/Pol)
Strikers: Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Portsmouth/Eng), Nwankwo Kanu

(Arsenal/Eng), Victor Agali (Schalke 04/Ger), Julius Aghahowa (Shaktar

Donetsk/Ukr), Benedict Akwuegbu (Grazer AK/Aut)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/200 ... 12004.html
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Na wa o wetin Benedict A. dey do for this team??? So we only have one defensive midfield player...I would have substituted Benedict for Obodo! Chei, which kin team selection be this???
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

I just hope sey this no be the final list, because they need to make changes for real!!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

YOBO no dey dia sef
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

chief nfachairman wrote:YOBO no dey dia sef
Una sure sey vanguard people, no be sey na dia own selection be this???
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Goalkeepers:

1. Vincent Enyeama (Enyimba/Ngr),
2. Greg Etafia (Moroka Swallows/Rsa),
3. Austin Ejide (Etoile du Sahel/Tun)

Defenders:

4. Joseph Enakarhire (Standard Liege/Bel),
5. George Abbey (Macclesfield Town/Eng),
6. Ifeanyi Udeze (PAOK Salonika/Gre), Gabriel
7. Melkam (Hansa Rostock/Ger),
8. Taribo West (Partizan Belgrade/Serbia and Montenegro),
9. Romanus Orjinta (Enyimba/Ngr),
10. Celestine Babayaro (Chelsea/Eng),
11. Isaac Okoronkwo (Wolves/Eng)

Midfielders:

12. Seyi Olofinjana (SK Brann/Nor),
13. Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha (Bolton/Eng, captian),
14. Osaze Odemwengie (La Louviere/Bel),
15. Garba Lawal (Columbus Crew/USA),
16. John Utaka (Lens/Fra),
17. Kalu Uche (Wisla Krakow/Pol)

Strikers:
18. Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Portsmouth/Eng),
19. Nwankwo Kanu (Arsenal/Eng),
20. Victor Agali (Schalke 04/Ger),
21. Julius Aghahowa (Shaktar Donetsk/Ukr),
22. Benedict Akwuegbu (Grazer AK/Aut)

====THIS LIST IS FAKE==== ESPECIALLY WITHOUT JOSEPH YOBO.

My believe is that, they are just assuming like most of us here do and quickly came out with this list. My problem is that they may be causing some problems in the minds of other players.
Last edited by VINDAVE on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

No Obodo, no Yobo, and they have Kanu on the list...This na figment of someone's sick imagination
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

If this is really the final list, then I don't know what Chukwu is smoking. How can you leave out Yobo who plays 90 mins week in week out and bring in Okoronkwo who has not even had a minute this season at the EPL. :shock: :shock: :o :o Hmmmmmmmm. I just hope this is not the right list, but some newspaper trying to make some money. But again you never know. :x :x
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

VINDAVE wrote:Goalkeepers:

1. Vincent Enyeama (Enyimba/Ngr),
2. Greg Etafia (Moroka Swallows/Rsa),
3. Austin Ejide (Etoile du Sahel/Tun)

Defenders:

4. Joseph Enakarhire (Standard Liege/Bel),
5. George Abbey (Macclesfield Town/Eng),
6. Ifeanyi Udeze (PAOK Salonika/Gre), Gabriel
7. Melkam (Hansa Rostock/Ger),
8. Taribo West (Partizan Belgrade/Serbia and Montenegro),
9. Romanus Orjinta (Enyimba/Ngr),
10. Celestine Babayaro (Chelsea/Eng),
11. Isaac Okoronkwo (Wolves/Eng)

Midfielders:

12. Seyi Olofinjana (SK Brann/Nor),
13. Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha (Bolton/Eng, captian),
14. Osaze Odemwengie (La Louviere/Bel),
15. Garba Lawal (Columbus Crew/USA),
16. John Utaka (Lens/Fra),
17. Kalu Uche (Wisla Krakow/Pol)

Strikers:
18. Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Portsmouth/Eng),
19. Nwankwo Kanu (Arsenal/Eng),
20. Victor Agali (Schalke 04/Ger),
21. Julius Aghahowa (Shaktar Donetsk/Ukr),
22. Benedict Akwuegbu (Grazer AK/Aut)

====THIS LIST IS FAKE==== ESPECIALLY WITHOUT JOSEPH YOBO.

My believe is that, they are just assuming like most of us here do and quickly came out with this list. My problem is that they may be cause some problems in the minds of other players.
Na when Garba Lawal start playing for the columbus Crew?? Naija press, chei! dem sabi lie sha!
alpacino
Egg
Egg

Post by alpacino »

Do not vest any hope on this team.

The best they can can do in ANC, is to play thier hearts out to get through the group stages and hopefully, lose by a respectable margin in the quarter finals.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Rogermilla,
What about Akwuegbu wey dey play for Austria?? No be bench warmer he always dey be for Super Eagles!!! For this team list to be really accepted, we need Yobo and obodo with automatic alacrity!
the rock
Egg
Egg

Post by the rock »

shitty list and a case stinking junk journalism. these vangaurd people need to be stoned and lynched to death :evil:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahahaa...As the players and camp in Faro reach it's final stages before they head to Tunisa, we now see evil forces, players agents, politicians and other ghost people working behind the scenes to make sure their boys are on the team. This is the usual naija journalists at work here and what this is has now done is to put heavy pressure on NFA and CCC to include their players in there since they know the camp is in it's final stages before a lot of players are decamped.

I won't be surprised if some of this so called players who are in camp right now are getting in touch with journalists back home to print all this names for them to be in the team... This is what happens when you have a 50 man squad two weeks before a tournament..

Hmm infact all this yeye list sef how come i know see my name on it after making the initial payments? :cry: :lol: :x
Last edited by MI5 on Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

MI5 wrote:Hahahahahahaa...As the players and camp in Faro reach it's final stages before they head to Tunisa, we now see evil forces, players agents, politicians and other ghost people working behind the scenes to make sure their boys are on the team. This is the usual naija journalists at work here and trust this is now done to put heavy pressure on NFA and CCC to include their players in there since they know the camp is in it's final stages before a lot of players are decamped.

I won't be surprised if some of this so called players who are in camp right now are getting in touch with journalists back home to print all this names for them to be in the team... This is what happens when you aheva 50 man squad two weeks before a tournament..

Hmm infact all this yeye list sef how come i know see my name on it after making the initial payments? :cry: :lol: :x
M15,
Na who you make the payments to...NFA glass house, NFA secretariat or the man himself Ogunjobi???
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Omonaija,

All of the above and all payments were made in cash with assurances that i will be on the team and would come in as a sub :lol: :D well we go see sha efen dem tell me sey what number i want for my jersey :lol: 8) we go see sha...

omonaija wrote:
MI5 wrote:Hahahahahahaa...As the players and camp in Faro reach it's final stages before they head to Tunisa, we now see evil forces, players agents, politicians and other ghost people working behind the scenes to make sure their boys are on the team. This is the usual naija journalists at work here and trust this is now done to put heavy pressure on NFA and CCC to include their players in there since they know the camp is in it's final stages before a lot of players are decamped.

I won't be surprised if some of this so called players who are in camp right now are getting in touch with journalists back home to print all this names for them to be in the team... This is what happens when you aheva 50 man squad two weeks before a tournament..

M15,
Na who you make the payments to...NFA glass house, NFA secretariat or the man himself Ogunjobi???
Soldier of Fortune...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

baloney people pure baloney
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

I hope this list is a joke. Akwuegbu?
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Garba Lawal,Colombus crew USA? or am I missing something here?.
who no know go know.
bigtruth
Egg
Egg

Post by bigtruth »

You see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this list is true, I give up, Akwuegbu, Garba Lawal ?...... I think we should forget this one, I just pity the many good players in the team that they may end their careers without Africa Nations Cup. Some crazy people always play the tribal card in team selections. Nigeria after many years is still in the dark.

/
It Is Well.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Make una no worry i go make my own list soon soon...
Soldier of Fortune...
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

This na thief thief list. One of the players wey dey camp don pay this jouno make im make this list with im name there. Utter RUBBISH.
To stop trying is to start dying
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Well Mr Dolly confirmed last night that there is no list!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

You guys should be used to things like this by now. When any tournament is drawing near naija journalist begin drawing up their own list to sell papers.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.