BREAKING NEWS!!! CCC's TEAM LIST on Vanguard

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

I am tired of people coming out with lists and disguising them as official right before a tournament and way before the coach publishes his list. There needs to be serious repercautions on journalists who do this. Enough Already..
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Upbendel wrote:I believe Uzoma the rumour master sent this list to Vanguard to justify his lies last night.
Would be glad if u take that back in good spirit. No need 4 d insult.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Ojoroooo, ojoro, ojoroooooo, ojoro, ojorooooooooo...

Akwuegbu way no even go camp? When I tell una say im "Otumokpo" strong pass, una laff me... way una?

Day for add Ekpe Ekong to make it a complete joke!

Why I dey get highblood pressure when di list na fake....
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

the only thing wrong with this list is Yobo's absence.Apart from Uche Kalu ,every other player's inclusion is fully justified!
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Any Nigerian team without Yobo or Obodo is a waste of time, who is Benedict Akwuegbu the guys has never delivered for Nigeria.
Last edited by realtrouble on Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

old_obsession wrote:the only thing wrong with this list is Yobo's absence.Apart from Uche Kalu ,every other player's inclusion is fully justified!
Please tell me you are joking.
old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

actually on taking a second look i think ifeanyi ekwueme should be in there instead of Uche Kalu. Akwuegbu is another of those unfortunate players who gets no credit for all his contribution to the sSuper Eagles.

He's easily been one of our most prolific strikers (behind agahowa and agali) over the past few years and I don't understand why people players like him get such a raw deal on this site. Is it because he doesn't play for Arsenal or for Manu? That's foolish logic guys. BAsed on what I've seen of Akwuegbu he's a much better choice than Aiyegbeni ,Ogbeche, Kalu and for now, Obafemi Martins because he is not only a good scorer but he's also suitable to play off the pointman. I'd rank him only behind Agahowa, Kanu and Agali.

Take out Orjinta, stick in Yobo, take out Kalu, stick in Ekwueme and you have yourself a formidabble 22.
Bell

Post by Bell »

FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A FAKE LIST, BUT...

...let's assume for a second that it's authentic and that Yobo and Obodo have been left out. Isn't this what people have been calling for, namely no automatic shirts?

Hypocrites, you make bold statements on media like this about taking only those players who prove themselves yet when it stares you in the face you cry "foul".
Bell
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

I would not be surprised if CCC names an almost identical group of players to those on this list. Yobo definitely will make the squad; Obodo's place might however not be guaranteed. Akwuegbu will make the list as long as CCC is in charge. I do not see any surprises except for Osaze and Ikpe Ekong.
...but with God all things are possible...
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cellular[/color] wrote:Ojoroooo, ojoro, ojoroooooo, ojoro, ojorooooooooo...

Akwuegbu way no even go camp? When I tell una say im "Otumokpo" strong pass, una laff me... way una?

Day for add Ekpe Ekong to make it a complete joke!

Why I dey get highblood pressure when di list na fake....
Na you get problem :).
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]realtrouble[/color] wrote:Any Nigerian team without Yobo or Obodo is a waste of time, who is Benedict Akwuegbu the guys has never delivered for Nigeria.
What do you know? FYI, Akwuegbu has been more consistent in scoring for Nigeria than Kanu, Ogbeche and Nworgu put together.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Bell[/color] wrote:FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS A FAKE LIST, BUT...

...let's assume for a second that it's authentic and that Yobo and Obodo have been left out. Isn't this what people have been calling for, namely no automatic shirts?

Hypocrites, you make bold statements on media like this about taking only those players who prove themselves yet when it stares you in the face you cry "foul".
Bell
Then explain how Okoronkwo proved himself to earn a shirt over Yobo.

Oga Tutu
Egg
Egg

Post by Oga Tutu »

until ANC start b4 I and I see our first game b4 I believe selection list at this rate
It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

IAG, I great serious problem... I like di fact say my boys Olofinjana and Osaze make am... e cool me down a bit...

But I dey look for pesin head way I go use skatta bottle on top of am... and since I no get a bottle of Odeku, I go use a 40 oz bottle...

Wot kin Jagbajantis be dis?

Akwuwetin?!!!! :shock: :( :shock: :(
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

THIS LIST IS BULL $#%. NO YOBO, NO OBODO. JUNK JORNALISM AT ITS BEST.
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

this list fake pass J.LO plastic butt/ M.Jacko nose
realplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by realplayer »

This list does not deserve a comment...............
Talent can only blossom with hard work!
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

While it is obvious that this list is fake, I am suprised people don't seem concerned about the absence of Bob Usim and Ekwueme. Those two are key players who will emerge at this ANC.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

alpacino wrote:Do not vest any hope on this team.

The best they can can do in ANC, is to play thier hearts out to get through the group stages and hopefully, lose by a respectable margin in the quarter finals.
You lose, you lose. 'respectable' doesn't change it.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
darkviper
Egg
Egg

Post by darkviper »

What tha F#@~ U MUST BE JOKING!!!!!!! BUT THIIS JOKE STINKS BIG TIME :wink:
every action has a reaction
Okochafan
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochafan »

Talk IT wrote:You guys should be used to things like this by now. When any tournament is drawing near naija journalist begin drawing up their own list to sell papers.
Bingo Talk IT. More sensational journalism from naija!
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

No Yobo, no Obodo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

This list is fake son. CCC will release his list on Jan 14. Yobo and Obodo missing with the inclusion of Benedict Akwuegbu says it all. Besides players are still arriving in camp, Yobo included. When has Nigeria ever released a list three weeks before a tournament? Seems like typical Nigerian journalism to me.