Sports Minister Dalung Goes Native....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sports Minister Dalung Goes Native....

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Sorts Minister Dalung Goes Native....

Post by mcal »

...incomplete native.
Oyinbo shoe
Oyinbo car
Oyinbo like door opener
Shirt, shorts.....na who him dey deceive?
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

mcal wrote:...incomplete native.
Oyinbo shoe
Oyinbo car
Oyinbo like door opener
Singlet nko?

:mrgreen:
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

mcal wrote:...incomplete native.
Oyinbo shoe
Oyinbo car
Oyinbo like door opener
That oyinbo left shoe no be Lacoste and right be like Adidas?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sports Minister Dalung Goes Native....

Post by deanotito »

Me I dont know what to say about this man again... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Well spended native attire .
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

:???:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote:Image
...these are the jokes that rule Nigeria :sad: :sad:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

this man is a certified narcissist
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Much as i would want to bash Dalung..i see nothing amiss here. What is the fuss here,he visited his village in his native attire and so what? He has not turned up for an official event....the man went to his people and he choose to identify with them..once again so what?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:Much as i would want to bash Dalung..i see nothing amiss here. What is the fuss here,he visited his village in his native attire and so what? He has not turned up for an official event....the man went to his people and he choose to identify with them..once again so what?
I agree with you, nothing to see here. But the man is still a proper charlie
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

oloye wrote:Much as i would want to bash Dalung..i see nothing amiss here. What is the fuss here,he visited his village in his native attire and so what? He has not turned up for an official event....the man went to his people and he choose to identify with them..once again so what?
...something amiss...native attire incomplete :???:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Several screws fit dey loose for this man head o
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle, does that look like native attire to you? Person were singlet, boxer briefs and canvass and you call am native attire! Even the body guard looked down on him with derision. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

imbecile
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

bret- hart wrote:imbecile
Going for a Plateau culture carnival makes him an imbecile... When you wear agbada you must be an imbecile as well

By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

If this is their 'native', what makes him any more imbecilic than men and women of other cultures that have adopted western items of clothing as part of their 'native' attire?

And even if not, it by force he must go semi-naked?
Abi weytin una dey talk sef?

This is the carnival from last year

Put your thinking hats on, abeg. :roll:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
Uncle, does that look like native attire to you? Person were singlet, boxer briefs and canvass and you call am native attire! Even the body guard looked down on him with derision. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
In the light of the bigger picture...who is laughing now? The man identifies with his root internet warriors of no nation took up arms! :lol: :lol:

If you know anything about his culture you would have not joined in this charade. One look at the background of the pic, i knew this has to do with some cultural event! He had to look decent , as if he had internet folks on mind, he put on his shorts...ordinarilly am not sure he is expected to put anything underneath or at best a pair of pants....
Abeg my buddy disengage from the band of internet warriors!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

[/video]
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
In the light of the bigger picture...who is laughing now? The man identifies with his root internet warriors of no nation took up arms! :lol: :lol:

If you know anything about his culture you would have not joined in this charade. One look at the background of the pic, i knew this has to do with some cultural event! He had to look decent , as if he had internet folks on mind, he put on his shorts...ordinarilly am not sure he is expected to put anything underneath or at best a pair of pants....
It's almost as if people are afraid to step out and be an individual. All they do is follow opinions and that is often the first response to any post. Yes Dalung dresses anyhow but in this case, even though I don't know his culture, one should not assume he dressed wrongly without full knowledge. He would have looked out of place wearing a suit or some other official attire
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

It might be his culture but he is one weird dude. :D
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

fabio wrote:
bret- hart wrote:imbecile
Going for a Plateau culture carnival makes him an imbecile... When you wear agbada you must be an imbecile as well

Bros Fabio, when pipul don't like pesin, dem always dey on attack mode.

Even my pipul way dey wear a wool winter hat get mouth... even my neighbours way dey wear bowler hat get mouth...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

It's almost as if people are afraid to step out and be an individual. All they do is follow opinions and that is often the first response to any post. Yes Dalung dresses anyhow but in this case, even though I don't know his culture, one should not assume he dressed wrongly without full knowledge. He would have looked out of place wearing a suit or some other official attire
If he came in suit, world will people will still crucify him :lol: . That is why i love that Obey's song the man,his son and donkey!