Ayo, MD Please....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE
Ayo, MD Please....

Post by VINDAVE »

Dear Ayo and Mister_Dolly,

RE: EAGLES TEAM LIST RELEASE

Someone among you should pls call CCC and his crew to get the fact about our team list. Can't just sit down here reading some kind of gabage stories.

I know the news about the team list is an IMAGINATION of some Fellows but I know we can always get a first hand information from you both on this story to ascertain or refute the news.

CYBEREAGLES ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS USUAL.

Thanks,
VINDAVE
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Did MD not do this yesturday? Maybe i'm hallucinating.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

The team is currently out training. I spoke with the camp last night and just got through to the Team Coordinator a few minutes ago.

He told me again that CCC has not released any list.
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

No list no fret!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Thanks MD, abeg help us keep tab on this info. so that this kind of rumour no go stress us again before the ANC. mORE gReaSE tO yA eLbOw!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Listen guys, there is no panic here. Nigerian newspapers and media houses want to increase circulation, so run with these stories.

I can tell you for a fact that there HAS BEEN NO LIST RELEASED BY CCC. I will be ringing later on to find out what is going on but will nort raise this matter, as I do not want to alarm the boys for nothing.

Yesterday, when Greg Etafia's club rang, they wanted the full list to know whether Greg was definately going to Tunisia or not and CCC told them, he has not drawn up a final list yet. Be rest assured that no list will be submitted to Caf, until the coaching crew has seen everybody in camp.

We all know that JJ, Yobo, Okoronkwo, etc will be going but their names will not be submitted until they show up in Faro. Me I nmo get time for dis yeye rumour jare.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MD/AYO, Thanks and God bless you guys for your efforts.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Naija journalist at their best doing what they do to make sure they mess up the whole process... shame... why am i not surprised....Morons...
Soldier of Fortune...