NFA to issue communique on the purported list

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mister dolly
NFA to issue communique on the purported list

Post by mister dolly »

..Team Coordinator of the SE, Sumonu Bello-Osagie has just confirmed in a telephone conversation with www.cybereagles.com that Samuel Kaalu at the NFA Glass house will shortly be releasing a communique to refute the list relased by Vanguard today.

"How can we have a list without Yobo who is being expected on Sunday, Bello-Osagie queried adding that there is simply no list like that..."

The Team Coordinator was reacting to the Super Eagles ANC squad list published in The Vanguard Newspaper online edition today.

Interview conducted via telephone for www.cybereagles.com by Mister Dolly
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

Up MD!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Nzobu! Nzobu!! Nzobu!!! Eyinmba..eyi
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

Thanks bros. Way to go.
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

MD,

I hope it's about time they start moving to another phase of their camping by letting players who won't be on the team know they won't make it. SOB should also be aware of this kind of mess and false reports of any team lists. Maybe this will make them get serious now that player agents and other evils will do anything to make sure they dabaru the camp...
Last edited by MI5 on Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Nigerian Media with their own agenda. Vanguard--What more can you say about their SPORT JOURNALISTS.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

MD, thanks. I always suspected it was iffy.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Nice one MD...
Soldier of Fortune...
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Good to know the list was Junk, how sure are we no be Taribo make the list.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

mister dolly, na showers of blessing God go take wire you and your family. Whether you like it or not, you shall be blessed in Jesus nmae. Thanks again for the 411. :)
Okpoama-boy
Egg
Egg

Post by Okpoama-boy »

Dem go kill us na so dem say FIFA don revert our USA94' match against Argentina after test show say Maradona take cocaine. If dem know fit get direct info, make dem ask cybereagles to help dem out; Instead of staying for kirikiri dey see Portugal. NIGERIAN PRESS!!!!!!!!enough is enough
On the Green turf we shall pick our preys!!!
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

VANGUARD NEWSPAPER SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY A BIG PRICE FOR PUBLISHING AND MISLEASING THE PUBLIC ON THIS.... AT LEAST IT SHOULD SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHER DETERANTS.
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Mr Dolly

Thanks for clearing the air...

I was wondering if you can get Bello Osagie and friends to reprimand Vanguard for making "their" list look official. There must be something done to stop this trend of people spreading (like The King and I would say) a FALSE LIE
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

me wey post the list sef knew it was junk.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Thanks, Dolly
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

chief nfachairman wrote:me wey post the list sef knew it was junk.
:lol: :lol:
mystic

Post by mystic »

Good show Mister Dolly.

I came upon that list this morning on Vanguard's site and one had to view it with skepticism. Vanguard should now come out and explain where they got their list from.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Good job MD....where are those that "ring" the gateman at Faro? No news from their end?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Bell

Post by Bell »

IF ONLY THE NFA MAINTAINED A WEBSITE, A COMMON & AFFORDABLE TOOL TODAY...

...fake lists can never be published or taken seriously. I'll bet you some of those corporate entities seeking to sponsor the SE could be coaxed into providing a site in lieu of money. I also believe there many web-savvy Nigerians who would volunteer to maintain such a site just to get a look inside Nigerian football.
Bell
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

mystic wrote:Good show Mister Dolly.

I came upon that list this morning on Vanguard's site and one had to view it with skepticism. Vanguard should now come out and explain where they got their list from.
If we are waiting for an explaination, we will be waiting forever. Yeye people dem. :x
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good job MD. The next time you get in touch with Bello, please find out what the situation is regarding the decamping of players. Are the handlers still on schedule to begin releasing players this weekend and does CCC intend to look at other players after he releases some?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

THANKS A MILLION MD. 8) 8) 8) 8)