M15, now you have Precious Dede's picture plus...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

MI5 wrote:Nice pictures and hmm I have to recall my boys back to pay some CE's a visit one look at Precious again and na KGB treatment.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P Hmm Ann no bad ohh...hmmm

Ann happens to be married with three kids and her husband is 6" 3' tall and of course the guy get hot temper and he dey behave like Lennox Lewis whenever person go near Ann o. KOC say make i add now say the guy even get Lennox Lewis hair style.
You know i spent a weekend at their country home in Isele uku in Delta state, and i wondered what it was with the Lennox Lewis look.
Could it be u guys?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm interesting and lucky man.. Cool me sef i bi 7 feet all so e no matter... :lol: and i get operatives wey dey deal with persin like dat :lol: hmm why him dey vex doesn't he know she is in the limelight and of course she is going to have a large fan base...? make him no vex ohh futbol na world sport and not a close sport... hehehehe Lenox Lewis :lol: :lol: look..

Maybe di guy has been logging on to CE lately hahahahaha... he must have seen the Precious Dede must keep campaign for hia :lol: :lol: :lol:

ikwerreman wrote:
MI5 wrote:Nice pictures and hmm I have to recall my boys back to pay some CE's a visit one look at Precious again and na KGB treatment.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P Hmm Ann no bad ohh...hmmm

Ann happens to be married with three kids and her husband is 6" 3' tall and of course the guy get hot temper and he dey behave like Lennox Lewis whenever person go near Ann o. KOC say make i add now say the guy even get Lennox Lewis hair style.
You know i spent a weekend at their country home in Isele uku in Delta state, and i wondered what it was with the Lennox Lewis look.
Could it be u guys?
Soldier of Fortune...
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

The fact that I was once a blue chip GK has already put me ahead of the pack.............. :mrgreen:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

The fact that I was once a SHORT goalie, plus I don jam Precious before, puts me ahead of SUYA and the gang.......... :mrgreen:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

I have the rights of first refusal on Dede which was signed, sealed and delivered years ago :wink: :wink:
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Is Dede the hottest commodity on Cybereagles or what? KOC, abeg bring am here make she come settle this wahala once and for all.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Na true ohh...

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:The fact that I was once a SHORT goalie, plus I don jam Precious before, puts me ahead of SUYA and the gang.......... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

No worry, very soon i will bring her here to chat with y'all.

But before that, am working on getting Mercy Akide online. That may be sometime this weekend if all goes well.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Nice one KOC, let the forumers chat with Precious mi i don do my own via Network, VPN and Decoder Scrambler... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soldier of Fortune...
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if there is on loony on CE, he must be M15
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahaaha....... :lol: :lol: :lol: afterall agents are trained to have fun also.... :lol: 8)

ikwerreman wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if there is on loony on CE, he must be M15
Soldier of Fortune...
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

whu una all dey waste una time. Me I just dey like Dede, if u know what I mean :wink: