M15, now you have Precious Dede's picture plus...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
M15, now you have Precious Dede's picture plus...

Post by ikwerreman »

yes remember you always wanted her pix.
I got this one at the Female league super Six in november.
One of those girls will be in goal when the Falcons play ghana and the other will be on the bench.
Your guess is as good as mine.
I hope Rogba uploads it fast.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahaahaa... IKman thanks i saw a lot of her in Philly during the WC na fine chica sha.... But the competition for her here dey intense ohh... :)
Soldier of Fortune...
segebaba
Egg
Egg

Post by segebaba »

i dey warn all of una to steer clear of my precious dede na my wife be dat, i don tire for oyinbo women
those who fail to plan, plan to fail........

"Valdez comes out & spits the verbiage like Mussolini at the balcony", lol...
"Puyol almost got caught w his knickers down" Lmao!
"Messi could follow u into a revovling door and still come out first"
"It's the maestro himself, the puppeteer who turns into the daggerman..", lol...
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

IKMan,
You have a lawsuit in your hands for handing my wife's pisho to MI5. Call Gani if you like.
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I HAVE CLOSE-UP PICs of her ha ha ha...she even dey pose for the foto :D :D :D
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Chief,
Next time you receive a letter from ChiTown, be careful b4 you open.
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Chief Gabtigab wrote:Chief,
Next time you receive a letter from ChiTown, be careful b4 you open.
Chief:

Make you send me 5 virgins and 50 pounds, instead of threatening me :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
segebaba
Egg
Egg

Post by segebaba »

Make una post the photo now, haba na only una wan enjoy?
those who fail to plan, plan to fail........

"Valdez comes out & spits the verbiage like Mussolini at the balcony", lol...
"Puyol almost got caught w his knickers down" Lmao!
"Messi could follow u into a revovling door and still come out first"
"It's the maestro himself, the puppeteer who turns into the daggerman..", lol...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahaha... Chief Gab hahahaha no worry I get the negatives correct correct...
Soldier of Fortune...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Oh My God, Just look at the ROOF THESE 2 chikito's are under---EWO-OOO in my Language--MO GBE OOO in Yoruba Language---CHINEKE in Chukwu Language.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i go like to tap dede
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

Pleaseee don't mess with dede
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

no i will like to eat dede's cat , and make the cannt entise me well well and i hear it taste like chicken, from BKing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

GUEST wrote:Oh My God, Just look at the ROOF THESE 2 chikito's are under---EWO-OOO in my Language--MO GBE OOO in Yoruba Language---CHINEKE in Chukwu Language.

That roof is actually the Umuahia Township Stadium
or maybe the Umuahia Township play ground.
I call this picture "The Queen Mother and her crown Princess"
Surely Ann Chiejine is in her last days, and guess who will take over from her when she finally calls it quits?
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Nice pictures and hmm I have to recall my boys back to pay some CE's a visit one look at Precious again and na KGB treatment.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :P Hmm Ann no bad ohh...hmmm
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

M15,
how come the girl come resemble them ashante.."by their color we shall know them" :lol:
She is cool though!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Omonaija,

Na natural beauty especially when you see her in person. No make up and just a nice good looking African women. She get that Atilogu dancer body and look also.... :wink:

omonaija wrote:M15,
how come the girl come resemble them ashante.."by their color we shall know them" :lol:
She is cool though!
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Abi, I fit get some hook up??? :wink: 8)
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

GUEST wrote:Oh My God, Just look at the ROOF THESE 2 chikito's are under---EWO-OOO in my Language--MO GBE OOO in Yoruba Language---CHINEKE in Chukwu Language.
That is a very beautiful roof of course. Am sure u can fill the drops of water whenever it rains.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Vinny, wetin you talk my broda. Those chikito better be awared of their enviroment or den go hear pufff. MI5 NO GO LIKE THAT.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm Omonaija,

The competition for Precious Dede dey fiercely contested for hia.. even you own go pass CCC sef on what he will see when the ANC starts. :wink: you will have to battle and overcome two CE chiefs for hia hahahaha, Robbynice is also contesting intensively, :lol: many more other forumers too that want her badly... So you are up against many rivals which go dey more intense that the ANC itself... :wink: :lol: mi i jus bi spy/observer so hahahaha mi na siddon look approach mi i dey do :wink: :wink: plus you have to fight another battle with Segebaba kaii.. :wink: :lol: you will need every hands on deck for this one, plus you go need a Foreign coach too because LC's you know the answer :lol: :D plot your strategy in place by playing a 3-4-3 formation and make sure you get two anchorman in the middle of the park...Ahh before i forget you will also need a Technical Adviser someone like Bonfrere Jo :lol: :lol: once you can do this cheii Precious is yours to keep.

But be warned the battle will be intense... :lol: :D To be continued...

omonaija wrote:Abi, I fit get some hook up??? :wink: 8)
Last edited by MI5 on Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

MI5 wrote:Hmm Omonaija,

The competition for Precious Dede dey fiercely contested for hia.. even you own go pass CCC sef on what he will see when the ANC starts. :wink: you will have to battle and overcome two CE chiefs for hia hahahaha, Robbynice is also conesting intensively, :lol: many more other forumers too that wants her badly... So you are up against many rivals which go dey more intense that the ANC itself... :wink: :lol: mi i jus bi spy/observer so hahahaha mi na siddon look approach mi i dey do :wink: :wink: plsu you have to fight another battle with Segebaba kaii.. :wink: :lol: you will need every hadns on deck for this one, plus you go need a Foreign too because LC's you know the answer :lol: :D plot your strategy in place by playing a 3-4-3 and make sure you get two anchorman in the middle of the park...Ahh before i forget you will also need a Technical Adviser someone like Bonfrere Jo :lol: :lol: once you can do this cheii Precious is your to keep.

Me I think sey Robby don hook up with him boy wey dey Arsenal??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg! forget Robby o jare, he is all set!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cheii Robby na set kaii :lol:

omonaija wrote:
MI5 wrote:Hmm Omonaija,

The competition for Precious Dede dey fiercely contested for hia.. even you own go pass CCC sef on what he will see when the ANC starts. :wink: you will have to battle and overcome two CE chiefs for hia hahahaha, Robbynice is also contesting intensively, :lol: many more other forumers too that want her badly... So you are up against many rivals which go dey more intense than the ANC itself... :wink: :lol: mi i jus bi spy/observer so hahahaha mi na siddon look approach mi i dey do :wink: :wink: plus you have to fight another battle with Segebaba kaii.. :wink: :lol: you will need every hands on deck for this one, plus you go need a Foreign coach too because LC's you know the answer :lol: :D plot your strategy in place by playing a 3-4-3 formation and make sure you get two anchormen in the middle of the park...Ahh before i forget you will also need a Technical Adviser someone like Bonfrere Jo :lol: :lol: once you can do this cheii Precious is yours to keep.

Me I think sey Robby don hook up with him boy wey dey Arsenal??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg! forget Robby o jare, he is all set!
Soldier of Fortune...