20 things I have to say about this match and Berti's start

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

confuscius
Egg
Egg

Post by confuscius »

With all di noise wen guys dey make earlier dis week, I been think say we go show Csaba Ranks and the Cranes say gutter no be beach! But alas, i dey here dey scratch head, dey wonder how vmobile take different from econet?

As Babangida talk, dem just serve us yesterday food inside new plate. Choose di one wey suit ya argument pass, you fit blame Egovin, CCC or auntie Bettie or even Emeka Ezeala sef, but for me o, di common denominator for all dis kawan na di players. Wetin we suppose dey look na weda our players no sabi play reach as we think abi dem no care or na sometin like bad form? But dat Abeokuta sandpit nuh help matters.

As for auntie Bettie, na game 1 be dis and e win am. Common sense dictate say you no go wan too change tings for ya first game, so I fit understand di lineup small. Therefore, I no go too complain.....for now! But if tings no change, na dat time kasala go bust!

Anyway sha, nothing dey par......we dey go Ghana!!!!
It is my fantasy to fata si, je n'bu obe si, je n'wobe
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I expect the NFA to meet with Vogts this week and address many of these concerns. We can let it pass this once but it will be totally unacceptable a second time.
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I expect the NFA to meet with Vogts this week and address many of these concerns. We can let it pass this once but it will be totally unacceptable a second time.
I expect Berti to take note of things and apply himself accordingly. I would not rely on NFA. Did you see how the NFA Secretary was conducting himself yesterday; having a verbal fight (aggressive and loud) with an NTA operative on the pitch before and after the match. Our problems boku.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The Observer wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I expect the NFA to meet with Vogts this week and address many of these concerns. We can let it pass this once but it will be totally unacceptable a second time.
I expect Berti to take note of things and apply himself accordingly. I would not rely on NFA. Did you see how the NFA Secretary was conducting himself yesterday; having a verbal fight (aggressive and loud) with an NTA operative on the pitch before and after the match. Our problems boku.
To be honest with you, I really thought Berti would have taken the initiative on many of these matters already. I am beginning to doubt how much initiative he has looking at the way things have been done so far.

What is still baffling me is the fact that he did not take it upon himself to check out the players. He began negotiating with the NFA in January and by now, I would have thought that he would have watched all our European-based players in person.

In late March, he is still waiting for other people to feed him information about players. Just look at the invitation of Isaac Okoronkwo and it is clear that the man is still basing his assessments on what he saw in 2002.

In midfield, why has he not taken a look at players like Richard Eromoigbe, Onyeakachi Okonkwo, Sunday Stephen and Adigun Salami? I believe the man needs a kick up the backside to perform.
The Ugandan
Egg
Egg

Post by The Ugandan »

Ayo, in you missed out a very important factor the Uganda Cranes.

Don't blame Okorwonkwo. Credit David Obua who took him to school.

Don't blame Obi. Credit the men who took the boy to midfield school.

I told you Obi is a boy. But you didn't listen.
What happened to him? A boy among men. Chelsea gives him protection and support. The SE treat him like he's the finished product.

I told you no team in the world can beat Uganda 4,5.6,7-0 you didn't' believe me. Not even Brazil, France or Germany.

What happened to one EPLs greatest strikers, Obagoal? :shock: did he even play? Even with 2 of the EPL's top strikers you couldn't crack Uganda's Defense.

I told you Uganda is cheated every time they play in W.Africa but many CE members called Ugandans serial whiners. Some called me a W.A hater. The evidence speaks for itself.

I predicted 1 9ja goal from the officials (especially a Senegalese crew)more specifically a penalty. Alas it wasn't' to be, but our clean goal was denied.

I blame Haytou. :)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The Ugandan wrote:Ayo, in you missed out a very important factor the Uganda Cranes.

Don't blame Okorwonkwo. Credit David Obua who took him to school.

Don't blame Obi. Credit the men who took the boy to midfield school.

I told you Obi is a boy. But you didn't listen.
What happened to him? A boy among men. Chelsea gives him protection and support. The SE treat him like he's the finished product.

I told you no team in the world can beat Uganda 4,5.6,7-0 you didn't' believe me. Not even Brazil, France or Germany.

What happened to one EPLs greatest strikers, Obagoal? :shock: did he even play? Even with 2 of the EPL's top strikers you couldn't crack Uganda's Defense.

I told you Uganda is cheated every time they play in W.Africa but many CE members called Ugandans serial whiners. Some called me a W.A hater. The evidence speaks for itself.

I predicted 1 9ja goal from the officials (especially a Senegalese crew)more specifically a penalty. Alas it wasn't' to be, but our clean goal was denied.

I blame Haytou. :)
Top marks to the Cranes. However, for all your industry, a team like Cameroon or Ivory Coast would have beaten you 4-0 with ease.

Do you know that Senegal beat Tanzania 4-0 yesterday?

102 Uganda 296 0 2
103 Canada 285 -16 -77
104 Malawi 282 -1 -5
105 Botswana 277 0 1
106 Estonia 266 0 0
107 Equatorial Guinea 264 0 4
108 Hong Kong 260 3 18
109 Barbados 252 -1 -7
110 Tanzania 250 -1 -1

You are not exactly considered a much better team than Tanzania are you?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ayo,a fool at 40 will be a fool forever!

..After insisting that the heavens will break open and rain their praise on the dawn of a new era under the pied-piperesque leadership of Onyibo, you have now run for cover, as the clouds cry foul on your prematch, puffed-up patheticness!

...If our own skin-folk were at full fault whenever fate married this band of misfits capabilities, then today , the sword of Damacles should hang so close to Berti's head as to relieve him of the 3 strands that decorates his crown!
...He came, addressed the millions in a manner akin to Adolf in Bavaria, promised the world, and in response, the fickle fans yelped 'sieg heil mein fuhrer, seig heil!' at the top of their voice. Did any dissect the tosh, or more appropriately, tosh-steiger, that came out of his mouth? Where was this intesnity going to come from? Do you not think we fans, with all our over-expectations, with the magnitude of mallice that could extend from our fingertips...do you not think, in the cauldren of fire, that is an international fixture for Nigeria, the fans have already tried to create his intensity? When Berti spoke all this codswallop, and 'brothers grabbed their d#$%, sisters rubbed their titties', i wondered whether you'd all succumbed to the myth of the Messiah that would steer us to the promised land. This team is as bad as the form books suggest, and if 1-nils werent good enough when our homegrown clowns were in charge, then may my ears be treated to the tune of sharpened cutlaces, ready for the massacre!

...Ayo, Nigeria's problems extend beyond the limitations of our local coaches, the tactics, the personel, the egos, the attitudes, are merely the tip of a glutinous iceberg and if Berti fails to recognise the source of the blood loss, then many will volunteer to carry the chair and rope to the gallows!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

If Nigeria wants to thrash the likes of Uganda whilst playing fancy soccer, we need to drastically upgrade the state of our pitches!! theer is no reason why at least 5 of our pitches cannt be fully green CHEI!! even the pitch in Navy Abeokuta was better than the cess pit I saw yesterday and we used to do daily marches on it!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 20 things I have to say about this match and Berti's start

Post by wanaj0 »

:)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”