Arsenal: on track to win the EPL. First, weed out weeds Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Arsenal: on track to win the EPL. First, weed out weeds Utd

Post by CMS »

Old boy, these fixtures na fusa. Maybe after we don clinch the title in three games, we might let Kanu play the remaining three games :lol: :lol:

Fixtures

Fri Apr 16 2004
Barclaycard Premiership
Arsenal v Leeds United 20:00

Sun Apr 25 2004
Barclaycard Premiership
Tottenham v Arsenal 16:05

Sat May 01 2004
Barclaycard Premiership
Arsenal v Birmingham 12:30

Tue May 04 2004
Barclaycard Premiership
Portsmouth v Arsenal 20:00

Sun May 09 2004
Barclaycard Premiership
Fulham v Arsenal 16:05

Sat May 15 2004
Barclaycard Premiership
Arsenal v Leicester City 15:00
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Hard Man

Post by Hard Man »

Abeg no dey count ya chicken bifor dem hatch, na so Leeds United take skatta Arsenal 1-0 (Hasselbaink) for last game one time, den 3-2 for last game anoda time ...

Take care of business before you settle for your annual end-of-season Highbury defeat by Leeds... so u no go dey blame us for handing the title to Chelski (doubtful).
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Hard Man wrote:Abeg no dey count ya chicken bifor dem hatch, na so Leeds United take skatta Arsenal 1-0 (Hasselbaink) for last game one time, den 3-2 for last game anoda time ...

Take care of business before you settle for your annual end-of-season Highbury defeat by Leeds... so u no go dey blame us for handing the title to Chelski (doubtful).
Na you this. How bodi?

This time it does not look good my fren. You are a shadow of the team that robbed us 1999 and you are nowhere close to last season when Arsenal were down after throwing it away at Bolton.

I cannot see Leeds getting 3 points at Highbury, remember we have beaten you twice this season at Ellard Rd.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Hard Man

Post by Hard Man »

Waffiman wrote:
Hard Man wrote:Abeg no dey count ya chicken bifor dem hatch, na so Leeds United take skatta Arsenal 1-0 (Hasselbaink) for last game one time, den 3-2 for last game anoda time ...

Na you this. How bodi?

This time it does not look good my fren. You are a shadow of the team that robbed us 1999 and you are nowhere close to last season when Arsenal were down after throwing it away at Bolton.

I cannot see Leeds getting 3 points at Highbury, remember we have beaten you twice this season at Ellard Rd.
Rememba football no be Mathematics ... if Reid were still in charge, I wouldn't entertain any hopes of us getting a decent result, but that man Eddie Gray's a different proposition altogether. Who would have thought Arsenal would lose to Chelski in the CL, not to mention getting dumped outta the FA cup?

I still fancy Leeds chances.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Friday will soon be with us! No be there I go dey?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Friday will soon be with us! No be there I go dey?
My bro, if things go to plan we go jam for a few drinks and pepper soup before game. Una go hear wey this time around.

We need 9 points for the title.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

Waffiman wrote:
My bro, if things go to plan we go jam for a few drinks and pepper soup before game. Una go hear wey this time around.

We need 9 points for the title.
Waffi,

No tell me say you dey bring that man come our local? :lol: :lol:

Hope say na among Leeds people him go dey o...if i see am for Gooner end, walahi I go betray am. :lol: :lol:

Q
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Arsenal do sack you as houseboy as u come dey bring that bad luck
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

:lol: :lol: 8)

Ayo; wey you now? You still dey for field dey count goals?

No be dis year.. cheers!!

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
quickie
Egg
Egg

Post by quickie »

CMS wrote:

The man disappeared....waffi and I were waiting for him after the game, no luck. Looks like he left after half time like most of the Leeds fans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Q
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

quickie wrote:
CMS wrote:

The man disappeared....waffi and I were waiting for him after the game, no luck. Looks like he left after half time like most of the Leeds fans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Q
:lol: :lol: :lol: