Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

And you know this for a fact ?

Al B Sure wrote:Ayo has no proof, no evidence! He just want to be relevant. This is Chronic insecurity move on everybody. This is not the first time the guy will tell a bare faced lie to get attention. What am suprised about is that some of you (that are not his groupie) still fall for it.
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

WINNERMAN wrote:And you know this for a fact ?

Al B Sure wrote:Ayo has no proof, no evidence! He just want to be relevant. This is Chronic insecurity move on everybody. This is not the first time the guy will tell a bare faced lie to get attention. What am suprised about is that some of you (that are not his groupie) still fall for it.
Nna, the President of dis forum don close dis thread. No more posting....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

TD wrote:To Gotti, there is nothing morally repugnant about making a public statement about someone if the statement is true and is done in good faith. Of course we are not in a position to comment on the truthfulness of Ayo's "allegations", but nonetheless, I wouldn't go as far as labelling his actions "morally repugnant".
TD:
Please read through the post (and others preceding it since Ms. Betty's lists were released) to see for yourself the extent of AYO "evidence" -- which language has progressively moved the speculative to the certain.

I realize that some of you admire AYO for his so-called "passion" for Nigerian football. But as has been sagely noted elsewhere: the road to hell is paved with good intentions! Passion without a moral compass is repugnant.

<
goldfeet
Egg
Egg

Post by goldfeet »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Pa Jimoh, I am not finding this funny one bit. If CE is going to take allegations of corruption this flippantly, I am not sure I want to remain a member of this forum.

BYE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''the 60000+ Arsenal fans dont need a goal to get them on their feet cheering the sleek moves of their ten men team as they destroy portsmouth'' - commentator

PATRIOTISM IS OUR FUTURE
goldfeet
Egg
Egg

Post by goldfeet »

metalalloy wrote:
Player wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
green4life wrote:
theYemster wrote:
green4life wrote:Gotti defending Ayo in court: talk about an odd couple :lol:
Ayo would most likely opt for a foreign lawyer.
No doubt :lol:
No when found guilty, he'll request for a foriegn jail. So in true Ayo style I've listed 10 possible Jails.

1. Thailand. Ayo should have a few Naija people to coach in jail.
2. Ghana, the bredas would welcome him. Someone to beat up on regularly.
3. USA, he'll make a good concubine to one of the old prisoner.
4. China- They might find some of his body parts useful, but only some.
5. Nigeria- Emeka can keep his eyes on him.
6. Germany - He'll get the chance to make regular phone calls from his prison to Vogts.
7. Tibet - That should stop the Dalai Lama from ever coming back
8. Iraq - A political strategy that should see Ayo come in one way and the insurgent bolt out the other way.
9. Siberia - Mr Chelski can keep his eyes on him
10.I'll leave this one to forumers 8-)
10. Luxemburg - Their International dialling code is 352.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10) wormwood scrubs - so that dey go take replace Alams but this time with seriuos daily koboko for Alams escape.
''the 60000+ Arsenal fans dont need a goal to get them on their feet cheering the sleek moves of their ten men team as they destroy portsmouth'' - commentator

PATRIOTISM IS OUR FUTURE
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Post by General Trousers »

So who will be Glen Hoddle's assistant?

x
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

una wan chase Ayo out again by force eh?
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

ohenhen1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
One name come to mind: GOTTI
As long as Ayo, did not publish anything about Ezeala, then he should be fine. he can't sue Ayo, because of Ayo comments against him.
You are not very well informed. Spoken words of defamation are known as slander. Also Miriam Webster defines libel as "a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression" and you can be sued for either or both :!:

Cheers.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Re:

Post by ohenhen1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
As long as Ayo, did not publish anything about Ezeala, then he should be fine. he can't sue Ayo, because of Ayo comments against him.
You are not very well informed. Spoken words of defamation are known as slander. Also Miriam Webster defines libel as "a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression" and you can be sued for either or both :!:

Cheers.

The NFF are corupt thiefs, and Lulu is the biggest thief, make lulu come sue me.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re:

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

ohenhen1 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
anointed wrote:

Ohenhen

Cheers.

The NFF are corupt thiefs, and Lulu is the biggest thief, make lulu come sue me.
He could sue you if it was worth his while. All he'd have to do is show that the above statement has caused him some harm. Fortunately for you, Lulu has been called a thief before and that has apparently not affected his ability to acquire visible public positions so I doubt if he'll even want to take you seriously :!:

Cheers.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

How can somebody with no inch of intergrity poimt fingers to somebody.Ayo ur the same kind of rotten apple picking on another rotten apple.Your dirtt in an organzied friendly is evident,and yet ur here pointing fingers.Its a shame anybody is ever in your corner.If i was ya lawyer,i will 419 you and sentence u! :curse: :curse:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
KoC wrote:Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

He is seeing his lawyer tomorrow about legal action against you.
Tell am say e no go beta for am! Me and am don already abuse ourselves well, well for phone.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai! This is why I love Nigerians. No matter how serious you think they are, it is all down to nothing but joke! Ayo, ya betta begin collect pennies for ya defense o o o, ah! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

For those who don't know Ayo Akinfe very well, make una just read this thread :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

Gotti wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:12 pm
mke1010 wrote:Do you have problems with comprehension? We are saying that if you have evidence then you need to provide it before making an allegation.

And btw, my experience with you is that you lack credibility on this topic. A couple years ago you called me out in public and stated that if I sent you $2,000 you would get CCC to invite whichever player I picked. (this was to prove that another one of your allegations was true)

When I responded and agreed to send you the $2,000 you ran away. I guess you were shocked that someone would actually take you up on the offer. So if you have evidence, show it. Dont bark like a toothless dog. We know you very well here.

BTW, while defending yourself on this issue, you are trying to drag other CE members in to your palava by claiming they were approached to write things about certain players. How do we know you are not one of them? :P After all, are you not the one who likend Finjana to Viera. Are you not the one who called Ekwueme a serious baller? Are you not the one who continuosly hypes Etaffia? Are you not the one who tried to sell Robson as a world class coach?

Whoever these guys are who are trying to hand out brown envelopes, they know better than to come my way. Sey make I lie sey wastepipe sabi ball? Una neva start. :lol:
My brother, stop stressing yourself and let this one go...

Fact is that allegations of corruption are so easy to make. Afterall, folks like OBA LOKO forget that only one CE has actually publicly intimated that a certain Bryan Robson would give him a cut of all friendlies arranged during his tenure as Eagles' coach.

<
And we know who that CE is :thumb:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:02 pm For those who don't know Ayo Akinfe very well, make una just read this thread :)
You're a very wicked persin! :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)